x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Are you a Star Wars Nerd?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TronicTonic, Apr 5, 2018.

1. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

I had an idea come to me while I was bored, and this might sound kinda stupid, but I'm a huge star wars nerd so whatever. Basically I will start a question, and if you can answer it, you try to post a more challenging question. If it gets too hard, I will reset it. For the sake of good fun, don't google stuff unless you need to and nothing from alternate timelines, other than that Legends and Canon are both fine, screw disney pls thx bye

First Question (starting off easy): Who was the one who trained Obi-Wan Kenobi?

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    2. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Qui-Gon Jin

What weapon do Stormtroopers use?

3. TronicTonic

They usually use a variety of basic blasters and other things, although depending on the source you can see them carrying staves, flamethrowers, electric staves, and variable weaponry.
      About how old was Yoda when he met Luke?

4. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

There is no definitive age he met Luke, He died in 4ABY (4 years after the battle of Yavin) This gives the entire first trilogy takes place in 4 years. There are about few months between new hope and empire and about 2 years between empire and return of the Jedi. Yoda was 900 years old when he died so that'd make him either 897 or 898 when he met Luke.

In the canon universe, how was the last Sith Lord?

5. TronicTonic

I am not much of a post-empire canon lore follower so my best guess would be technically either Darth Krayt or Kylo Ren, idfk. Tell me if I'm right.

EDIT: I looked it up (after I posted the reply so I'm not breaking the rules) and technically an old wookiepedia article says Darth Sidious since I forgot that Darth Krayt was legends, so I guess my first answer of Kylo Ren per the new Star Wars movies is technically correct, as the events in The Last Jedi indicate that he is still on the Dark Side I believe. Canon is very limited in what it says. However, here is my follow-up question. Who was the Jedi Grandmaster during the era of the Cold War and the Galactic Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    6. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Satele Shan was the Grand Jedi Master.

As most of you know season six of the clone wars was halfed so what was the second half going to be about?

7. TronicTonic

I never really looked into this but it saw bits of the unfinished stuff so I am going to guess that it was about a mysterious force killing Jedi. I'm likely wrong.

EDIT: Looked it up and I am, but there is not really a definite answer. I guessed how I did from an unfinished episode where Obi-Wan and Anakin find a body of a Jedi that is dead but has no external wounds.

8. Surge

Surge Boss Member

What is Clone Force 99?

9. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Not 100% sure but I think they're those clones that had genetic mutations making them better than a normal clone and have different voices. I think they're also known as the Bad Bunch or something like that.

Darth Sidious in canon, Darth Vader stopped being a Sith when he decided to save Luke. Kylo Ren is just a dark side user, the Sith officially disbanded as Sidious and Vader had no other apprentice to carry on the order.

How many different lightsabers did Anakin/Vader use in the movies?

10. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

That's a tough one. Anaking owned three lightsabers, but he's used other lightsabers; Obi-Wan's, Count-Dooku's, Luke's and I believe a few more in the expanded universe.

In what movie did the stormtrooper hit his head on the blast door, and where did this take place?

11. TronicTonic

That is debatable since there is a lot of Sith holocrons and other things that a fallen Jedi can find. Anakin/Vader used three, his first being lost on Geonosis and his second taken by Obi-Wan I believe, then he or Sidious(I forget) constructed a Sith lightsaber for him to use.

Episode IV, and the actor hit his head on accident xD

Why did Jedi frown upon double-bladed lightsabers or saber staves?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    12. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

In the movies, he owned 3 but used a total of 5.
      In Episode 2 he used his own but it got destroyed along with obi wan's and he was given a green one to use when the Jedi arrived at Geonosis.
      In Episode 3 he uses his new one that is eventually taken by Obi Wan and given to Luke, he also uses Count Dooku's to behead him.
      Finally, in the original trilogy, he uses his new Sith red lightsaber.
      Pretty sure there are 2 reasons for this. Since the double-bladed lightsaber was created by the Sith, it was designed to as deadly and efficient at killing. Secondly, it took a huge amount of skill to be able to use a double-bladed lightsaber, which was harder for the Jedi to use as it's easier to use a double-bladed lightsabre while using the dark side of the force since it's a more aggressive weapon. Not 100% sure about this though.

Also, I think it had something to do with it being Exar Kun's weapon of choice which was the biggest tragedy that happened to the Jedi until Order 66. I think this is the main reason that the Jedi frowned upon it as it was a symbol of Jedi joining and leading the Sith.

13. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

In the original trilogy, after confronting Luke, he activated Luke's green lightsaber if that counts.

14. TronicTonic

You are technically correct, as the main reason was that it was first created by a newly fallen Jedi and contributed to him falling to the Dark Side, and seeing one reminded people of him.

What happened when Mitth'raw'nuruodo first came into contact with the Empire?

15. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Didn't he steal a starfighter and sneak onto an Imperial star destroyer, ending up letting himself get captured to offer his services to the Emperor?

How many clones were created for the Republic Grand Army?

16. TronicTonic

Its a bit more complicated than that, but I'm fine with that xD The first batch had 1.2 million I believe.
      In Legends, who killed Thrawn and why?

17. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Sources state 3 million units but that seems highly unlikely due to there being over 400 quadrillion advanced lifeforms and almost 200k soldiers on a star destroyer. The Kaminoans say they're making 3 million units, but they call a huge battalion of 576 soldiers. This gives a total of 1.728 trillion clones. The Republic requested another 5 million units during the clone wars but it is unknown if this order was completed due to the start of Order 66. This would give us a total of 4,608,000,000 clones.
      I mean used in combat, not just activating. I understand I should have worded the question better.
      He was killed by one of his bodyguards as the Empire betrayed the Noghri.

EDIT: googled it, Thrawn's bodyguard Ruhk killed Thrawn at the Battle of Bilbringi, after he found out that the Empire betrayed the Noghri.

Which planets was Yoda present on during the movies?

18. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

have you ever heard the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

Coruscant - 1,2,3
      Dagobah - 5
      Kashyk - 3
      Geonosis - 2

19. TronicTonic

upload_2018-4-23_21-41-11.jpeg On a more serious note, I will start up serious questions again. What did the Chiss come into contact with that they did not believe the Republic could resist, therefore delaying the arrival of Thrawn?

Attached Files: