x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ATruePitato's Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ATruePitato, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

INTRODUCTION:
      Hi my name is Tom, you might know me in-game as ATruePitato. I'm currently 14 years of age. My personal favorite hobbies include; BoyScouts, gaming, skiing, and skating! I love to do BoyScouts because it's action-packed and teaches you lessons for real world situations. BoyScouts has taught me to be a respectable and kind person and treat others the way they want to be treated. I go hiking, camp out in the woods, and see things that other boys and girls would kill to see, so BoyScouts really means a lot. Gaming is a passion of mine and I've always loved to game on my PC since I was at the age of 7, it's fun to kill time by playing games however I shouldn't do too much! :p Finally, skiing and skating has and continues to show me many lessons like practice makes perfect...and when you fall you get back up again. It's taught me to not be a quitter and to always finish what you have started (Unless it's something bad).

IN-GAME NAME:
      ATruePitato

Timezone:
      EST : Eastern Standard Time

United States of America

Languages I Speak:
      Fluent English & Decent Greek

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes I do, I have OBS Studio and I also have the default Windows 10 Screenshot.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become moderator to help out fellow moderators, to give players an amazing experience at Mineverse, and punish all those rule-breakers. Working as a team is a very important skill, you can accomplish more tasks together than by yourself. Having the chance to work with other mods will already be a great experience...but we can work together as a team to punish those rule-breakers, and give players a fun experience! The player base of Mineverse plays a huge role on making the server a fun community, and I think as a Moderator I would make people say, "that was a nice server, with friendly staff, I want to come back!" Players are really important to the server but some people can ruin the experience and that brings us to rule-breakers. Personally, I've seen lots of rule-breakers and reported many of them but more and more keep coming! I can tell the difference between skill and hacks, so I'm always ready to ban a rule-breaker, but I always double-check to make sure. To conclude, I think I'll be a great Mod helping out players, working as a team with Mods, and punishing those rule-breakers! :)

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      It all depends on the day and what my planning is, but usually I can dedicate about 1-2 hours on the weekdays, and on the weekends 4-6. On Tuesday's I'll be on the least.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing Mineverse for over a month now but if or if I don't get accepted I will proceed to play Mineverse.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Nope, and don't plan on getting banned in the future.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I do have past experience as a moderator on a different Minecraft server. I used to be Moderator 1 year ago, I forgot the server's name, but I learned all types of commands with the help of my mentor, I learned the basics; /vanish, /jail, /ban, /mute, /ascend, /fly, etc. This particular sever had about 15-20 players daily. Later on the server shut down because the owner had quit Minecraft. Also, I was Mod on a server called VerxMC, this server had about 10-15 players daily however it shutdown when we got hacked. I've had been mod / sr. mod / admin sometimes before, but they were only very small servers.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No :
      Yes, I meet all the requirements.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes, and will still continue to post daily! :)

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes, about a month now.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes, I have both.

CONCLUSION:

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my application! I'll see you all on Mineverse, bye! :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

100% Support.

You may only have 54 posts and you may be playing the server for a month but your hands down the nicest person I've ever met, probably even nicer than @abbie and that's impossible... After talking to you in discord today I can just tell that you're passionate to become a moderator and simply just wants to help the server. You also do reports which lots of the applicants don't do much nowadays which is always great to see. As for your application, I feel that it really does show you as a person which I really like about it, my only suggestion is to go ahead and edit it and maybe lower the size of the text and make all the text the same size.

I wish you the best of luck though.

3. ATruePitato

Thank you so much Accept! <3 I'm not the nice guy, you really are. Thanks for the suggestion, fixed it. :)

Thank you so much! <3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2019
    4. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Support all the way. You're hands down one of the nicest guys I've ever encountered either on forums or in-game.

There is, only one thing that is considering my change of opinion. I feel like you lack seriousness, and to be honest, I'd see you take most cases lightly. Even in the contrary, that if you do take something seriously, I feel like it will go a little too far with you. That said, I don't think you've reached that point in your maturity where you'll be able to handle a vast variety of situations. You might even crack under pressure.

Of course, this is my assumption from the actions and behaviors shown throughout Mineverse. If you can prove otherwise, then I have no more worries towards your application on this server.

Nevertheless, good luck! Like you said, "when you fall you get back up again."

5. ATruePitato

Thank you a bunch for the support! Yes, I sometimes can be a little immature and lack seriousness...however I assure you this will change in the future. Thanks once again! <3

6. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You seem genuine: support and good luck :)

7. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Definite support. Seen you in-game a lot and you're genuinely such a nice person. I feel you'd be a good candidate for moderator.

Goodluck! :)

8. Benko

Benko Boss Member

you're one of those who wants mod to be relevant, just like the rest of the staff team

9. ATruePitato

Thank you so much! <3

10. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

Support

11. ATruePitato

Thank you, Gang! <3

Well, Mod is already something, without most moderators we would have twice the amount of hackers we get on the server. Sometimes you wont be able to talk because you have spammers and bots. Moderatos do a lot of positive things to keep the server running, and the staff team right now is making Mineverse a better server to play on.

Thank you! <3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019
    12. Swiftyzzz

Swiftyzzz Active Member

Support

13. ATruePitato

Thank you! <3

14. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

The reason he wants to be a moderator is irrelevant as long as he does the job correctly.

-----

Support.

15. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Gonna go with support.

To me really what makes me want to support you is how fast of a learner you seem like you'd be. You asked me for a screen recording software the other day, and without me needing to link you it or go step by step on how to install it you got it up and running just fine.

Bassically you're not an idiot, which I like.

16. ATruePitato

Thank you both for the support! Chain, I assure you that I will do my best to do my duty correctly, and professionally! <3

Thanks once again! :)

17. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

I gotta be honest man, when I first saw this application and first looked into you. I thought you wanted mod just for the tag. What I’ve realized over time, and seeing how many hackers you’ve reported. How many people say you are a genuine nice person, I see this drive I had when I was first applying as a moderator. You have this drive that genuinely wants to help mineverse in any way you can, the person who saw that drive in me was @Ordi, and I thank him for believing me and supporting me through my journey.
      You have my 100% support and I really hope you get mod. We need more people like you.

18. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

Twice the hackers? Bro u play oppvp much? U tell me if mods do much there. support ig lol

19. hannah

hannah Boss Member

hmmmmmmm support because @Accept says ur pretty rad so it must be true

plus you're subbed to my yt channel ;)

20. ATruePitato

Thank you so much! <3

I promise I wont let you down.

Thanks for the support! <3

Yes, I am subbed :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.