x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented [ATTENTION] BEDWARS REVIVAL [ATTENTION]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Swift, May 18, 2019.

?

Do you think Bedwars should be added back?

1. Yes

54.7%
    2. Totally

5.3%
    3. Extremely

22.7%
    4. No....................................................way can I say no!

10.7%
    5. No

6.7%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

Resupport

2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Sorry but no support.

Do I think this is a good suggestion? Hell yeah.

Do I think it will work for Mineverse though? Not at all.

If we actually go to look at Mineverse itself, I think it's pretty obvious that it is only able to reach over 100+ players because it is during the summertime, if they where going to try to implement this suggestion, then I doubt that they would get it done before summer ends, meaning that the player count will drop a little.

Now let's say summer ends and the player count drops to about 80 (saying 80 because it seems like a reasonable amount for it to drop to) And if we're going to be real bedwars needs at least 4 players to have a decent game, so 80 divided by 4 is 20 games. Now that actually sounds good a decent amount of games but there are reasons it won't be like that:

• Not all players are going to want to play bedwars, maybe they just don't like the game mode.
      • Not all players are going to be online at the same time (timezones) so there won't always be a good number of games running.
      • Having little to no anticheat will just completely ruin the game mode, players will get fed up and leave.
      May only be 3 points, but still. I don't think Mineverse would be ready for this game mode even if they had it completely finished and I also tend to think that it may be a little late to try to revive this and bring it back.

Also not saying this is a bad thing or anything but quite a few of your points look quite identical to HiveMc bedwars, why would players want to come and play here with hackers roaming everywhere when HiveMc is technically going to be the better version?

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Clearly this is just your thought seeing you're the only one to even no support it (I don't count 8top's rating as he even has his own thread about bringing it back). Everyone else wants it back that I can see and these changes while I can see as similar to HiveMC's Bedwars (but not really what we want after playing it, it seems more like Hypixel than Mineverse Bedwars) does not mean people will not enjoy Bedwars on Mineverse again. The reason people liked Bedwars on here is because it wasn't so complicated/automated and fun unlike Hypixel's version. People enjoyed this version because of the silly bugs it had and the community that came along with it. I don't know if you noticed but people who have quit for a long time have came back just to support this suggestion. Of course not every single player will play bedwars who plays on Mineverse but that's the same for all the current gamemodes too now and if we were to bring back Skywars or Infection it can also be said for that as well seeing as those are gamemodes that need a certain amount of players to actually make it worthwhile. The anticheat really doesn't add anything to this as it really had no anticheat back then when bedwars was popping in 2015-2016 and it did fine without it too.

Why do you think Infection would be a good idea but not Bedwars if you bring up these three points that can be used against both gamemodes?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    4. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

No support player base isn't high enough

5. Swift

Swift Boss Member

you don't really support anything that would make sense but okay (I won't count this as I know you're only doing this because you don't like me :().

6. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

That's not true. Look at mineverse it's a good server the player base just isn't high enough. Skywars would be better :)

7. Swift

Swift Boss Member

What you say here just completely made your previous statement prove to be invalid aka you only no supported because of your hatred of me (I mean looking at all of the things you no supported it doesn't surprise me if you don't understand on what things to support or no support). If bedwars doesn't work neither would skywars because they are similar in the needs of players to start.

8. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

• In bedwars, there are multiple different lobbies meaning people may need to wait for games whereas infection is just the one big lobby so it can start easier and quicker.
      • Infection seems to be more wanted over bed wars, legit so many threads have been made about the game mode as compared to bedwars I believe I have only seen 2.
      • I see a better outcome with Infection rather than bedwars. It's something unique that actually sparks something for the future of Mineverse but with Bedwars it just seems like a rip off version of a server which has bedwars which you kinda have admitted to it being so similar.

9. Swift

Swift Boss Member

This is all opinion based I hope so no hard feelings.
      I've seen quite a few different bedwars thread throughout the years that it has been missing actually and seeing as the server is not as alive anymore I've stated in this suggestion that there would not be as many lobbies maybe two or three where you can choose the map so it wouldn't be as much servers to run. I don't exactly see infection personally exclusive or creative to mineverse either as I'm pretty sure hypixel has a zombies v humans type of gamemode even that infection had been before.

10. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

this could never work with the number of cheaters we have, every single game would have a fly hacker

11. Swift

Swift Boss Member

That excuse would also be valid for any gamemode that has pvp we try to add then.

12. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Support. I loved joining skype calls and playing bedwars with friends.

13. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

If they get a good anticheat it would be fine. I disagree with you on this one.

14. Tyler Ward

Tyler Ward Active Member

Support 1000% I've said this needs to be done in the past and I still think so today

15. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

they've been trying to get a good anticheat for 4 years, they have no idea what they're doing.

16. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

its obvious you havent played bedwars much. a normal game lasts maybe 5-10 mins, with a cheater there it can last 2 mins, if he doesnt get banned and hacks in every game nobody will want to play it at all. whereas if someone cheats on op pvp or kitpvp people can just avoid him, or even fight him if they're good enough. surely you've seen people killing hackers on op, that wont happen in bedwars

17. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

obviously you haven’t played mv bedwars that used to exist because if you did you would know the bedwars games dont even last that long. When bedwars used to exist we used to have blatant cheaters who would try to fly across the map, however they would still lose the game. Just saying mv bedwars isn’t like your normal bedwars that exist on other servers, these games don’t last “5-10 mins.” I would get your facts straight, how about infection? If you had blatant cheaters how would the game last any longer then 2-5 minutes? You dont have a whole map to run around like op pvp to get away especially if the zombies are twice your speed. Your reply to his message is just ridiculous.

Edit:
      “It’s obvious you have not played bedwars much.” This is so funny considering Swift was probably the most or if not the most active person on bedwars other then @Sando3 when it was on mv. Literally back in 2015, 2016 the anticheat was still pretty bad and felt like there was none. I’m sure by the time they add this bedwars there will at least be somewhat of an anti cheat and to most of us that’ll be enough. Everyone loved bedwars because it wasn’t like the regular bedwars that is on every server.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    18. Swift

Swift Boss Member

bumping this great suggestion
      @Sando3 hey you like this idea right

19. Nolqn

Nolqn Active Member

I had fun in bedwars when I was able to get into games. Support

20. Swift

Swift Boss Member

:lurk: it'll happen eventually i know it sksks.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.