x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Chipemunk's reapplication

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Chipemunk, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Thank
      I completely understand thank you <3

2. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

No Support, theres a reason you were demoted, and now you're trying to hide it from regular users so they support you, not sure if this was your intention but thats what it seems like.
      You're also innactive, dont do reports, never online and your moderator application seems rushed.
      the past staff team deemed you unfit for the position and demoted you which has a reason.|
      Also if the reason you were demoted involved police, i dont think you should moderate a "PG 13"
      server. Also how do we know the situation wont happen again? You can do the same thing and just never come online again.

3. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Please don’t jump to conclusions or speculate what that says it’s private for a reason and it was honestly quite hard to go through. It has nothing to do with you whatsoever nor should I have to justify myself. I was unfairly demoted. You’ve literally just assumed what it says and I’m actually quite upset about it. Believe me it won’t happen again and I will make sure of that. The staff haven’t deemed me unfit for the position and I have only just started becoming active.
      You are judging me what I was like as a past mod that was then and this is now, first timers do not get judged?
      It’s not rushed - I just don’t see the point in including lots of traits when I think it’s unnecessary and irrelevant. If you read I said I’m not going to include lots of traits - if you really want to see that you can look at my past one

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    4. Drowsy

Drowsy Active Member

5. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Thanks <3

6. Drowsy

Drowsy Active Member

you're welcome
      ♡♡

7. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Okay, I respect your privacy, so I won’t question it, but that doesn’t mean you weren’t inactive for your moderation period.

Also, what kind of dumb logic is that? Of course I’m going to judge you based off of the past. First timers get judged by how they’ve acted in the past as a non-moderator, how they acted in the applicant phase, and (if they were an ex-mod), by how well they did in the past. Many people get the job back just if they were a good previous mod, so by that logic, many should be denied the privilege if they were bad ones. If I don’t think you were a good moderator back then, why would I want you back on the team where I believe you wouldn’t be a help?

An employer wouldn’t let back an employee that they had fired easily just because they had “positives”, they would also heavily look at the negatives. You seemed to be inactive for a large segment of time, and I don’t think this issue was happening during your entire moderation career. You also blew up on me multiple times via discord without explanation, and although this is semi-resolved, this is pretty much all I have to judge you on. You didn’t prove your value as a mod previously, and now that you say you won’t do reports because it only shows how to catch hackers, what else do I have to judge you based on?

Not to mention, you literally just came back after a big break. Seeing as the player base/community shifts often (with the exception of old players), you haven’t “broken in” to these new players. I don’t see why a player base of people that don’t know you would lovingly accept someone they don’t know as a person that would moderate them.

Yes, I don’t know if you’ll be a better mod this time, but based on how you were previously and the fact that you won’t prove your dedication and skill through reports makes me believe that you won’t be. You ask to only view the positives, but that’s now how this works. If you’re asking to view only positives, that means that there were negatives to look at too. I’m not going to view you through a bended reality for your benefit, because that’s just not realistic. Negatives in a person can change, but so can positives. How do we know you’re still a good asset to the team if you won’t take the time to prove it?

Seeing as you won’t play unless you can moderate, how are you going to prove you worth? We don’t just give out the job to people that haven’t proven that they will be good mods because they might be one if they get it. And believe me, we’re good on “forum mods”. We need active ingame mods.

Sticking with no support, but I don’t mind some conversation.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    8. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

"you judge me on my past" what should i judge you on? just your application, thats ridiculous. You are unfit for the mod, and refuse to share reasons for your demotion. Own up to what you did.
      I cant judge you for anything but the past because you're inactive and hide your past.
      staying with no support.

thank you for writing everything i was gonna write, well said.

9. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

Seems like you get super upset the way people respond to you... People relate your past mod experiences cause you are never ever seen in game and you're so inactive.

10. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

I'm sorry but uh? (You do NOT have to explain this to any as this sounds very private. Just saying my concerns here. I really hope you don't take this the wrong way.) The paedophilia is VERY concerning for me honestly... and raises many red flags. I'm sticking with a hard no support since I don't like the sounds of that at all honestly. Unless it's all a mistake and can be cleared up because I do understand crap happens because people lie. But otherwise I wish you luck on your app and the issue going on.

11. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

^^ exactly.

I also do not know how you expect people to judge you “now” especially when you said you’ll play when you get moderator. The only thing you’re giving us to judge is an application, no reports, and no activity.

Therefore since you don’t want to make reports and get on to prove your activity you’re forcing people to judge you based off your past which is NEGATIVE because there is no VISIBLE change to be seen as of now.

This isn’t hate or anything because I don’t know you. However, I just want you to understand saying that you want someone to judge you on the positive and not the negatives of your past especially when you’re doing nothingto show us you changed is pretty ridiculous.

If you were also demoted unfairly the community deservers an explanation of what happened because they trusted you when they supported you the first time, and in this case for all they know you broke their trust. If you want any chance at getting mod I would start by being transparent and giving an explanation. However, you dont really need to go in detail based off the severity or how personal/private the situation is.

No support, good luck with your application. I hope you can understand what i’m trying to say to improve yourself.

12. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Since you all want to know, I was “groomed” by a “pedophile” on the minetime staff team which meant there was a police investigation into it meaning I had all devices taken away whilst he was investigated into which meant that I had no way to message staff. I’m not a pedophile, I really didn’t want to have to give it out as it’s hard to talk about and I don’t know if I’m allowed to speak of it publicly. And that’s why I’ve ask for it to be staff only. He was demoted but he was let to say disgusting things in the discord, on the forums and message me. I am not owning up to what I did because I am not in the wrong and the reason why I’m annoyed about it is because some have assumed that it was me and I wished for it to remain private.

And I never said I don’t want to make reports or improve activity or said I’ll only play when I get mod? I just meant at the time of applying I haven’t, so I’m going to start. I am going to and that’s something that I am planning to do.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    13. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Pedophiles should be publicly executed. Sorry to hear you were in a crap situation like that. Given the sensitive circumstances, it's understandable you wouldn't reveal any information about this without (indirect/direct) pressure from other people.

14. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

The hidden content has nothing to do with applying for a moderator on Minecraft.

15. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

???

16. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Yeah it does. It’s the reason he got demoted.

People need to grow up and realize that after a time others evolve and get everything together. Support, Chipe. I know very well that even as a moderator you’re dedicated. You’ve always shown a good effort and dedication, which is why I won’t hesitate to support you now. I was told this by someone whom I love on my past moderator application and I want to put it here. People on here will knock you down just to see themselves happy and successful. Good luck, Chipe.

17. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Thanks ily <3

18. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

Im gonna have to say Neutral. I havent seen you in game, mostly cause I havent been able to connect recently. I dont want to no support you without knowing your personality and dedication. Ive heard good and bad things. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!!

19. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Did you accidentally comment that? Otherwise, I have no idea what you're on about.

20. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support, Sorry Chipe.

Chipe, as much as you're a great person you have to prove to us you actually will be active and help the staff team. Alot of people are Re-Applying now because MC is coming back. I think alot of people are bandwagoning on this (whole MC coming back) which I almost feel like you're kind of doing because one day you were completely gone and you just came back to apply. You were not active mostly through your career as a staff member.

Question Were you only inactive because you were involved in pedophilia? If not you can't even say you were unfairly demoted when you were inactive for months.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.