x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Commands in Combat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rektz, Apr 21, 2019.

?

Do you agree with what I'm saying?

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No, it should stay as it is

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. Rektz

Rektz Active Member

Hey guys.
      I don't know if you guys still play Kit PvP because most of the server plays on skyblock and OpPvP, but I think that KitPvP should be reset back to its OG days. I know many people have said to reset the game. But something that should be removed is the commands you can't use in combat.

For example, I have the God rank and I might be dealing with a hacker for some time, after I loose them or before they track me down again, having /fix would be such a life saver. Unfortunately, /fix isn't allowed while in combat. So if my armor breaks while I'm fighting them, the gear that they get from me would make them very powerful and start hacking on other players.

Furthermore, /tpa and /tpahere. Say someone is player a and player b are 2v1ing player 1. Player 1 needs to tp their friend Player 2 so they can help them out before they die but Player 1 can't use /tpahere *insert username* because they're in combat. It will lead to them having an unfair death. Now comes Player 2's POV. Say they're trying to tp Player 1 but they can't because someone keeps on hitting them keeping them in combat. If they can't get out of combat in time to tp Player 1, then Player 1 will die.

In addition, /eec or /echest. This allows players to store something quickly. If you're a donor you might relate to the struggles of your player vault getting full. Trust me almost all of us do. /eec is your enderchest. Say you need to access something quickly, like if you played OP and your gaps are stored there and you're fighting someone with very few gaps left. You'll need to wait until you're out of combat to get those gaps, which you might be dead by then.

Finally there's /spawn. This should be self-explanatory. Someone needs to go and they don't want to combat log so they go to spawn, this will take some time for them to get out of combat before they can go, sometimes my parents tell me to get off the computer so I would have to turn it off immediately because they don't care about me combat logging because Minecraft is just a game, not reality.

Overall, it would be so much more helpful if they let us use commands while we were in combat, this also goes the same for Op PvP.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    2. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

I fully agree!! I highlighted all these points in the massive suggestion that I made but I think this is a better explanation t why the server should be reset so make sure to keep bumping this to get some attention

SUPPORT.

3. BodyShaming

BodyShaming Active Member

Support. All are valids point. Make this happen ples

4. hannah

hannah Boss Member

i rated support but forgot to write support in the comment

so support

5. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Kitpvp needs a reformation.

6. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

support, alot of these commands should be accessible during combat.