x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yehs, Nov 11, 2017.

1. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Mineverse Creative Revamp
      Hello Mineverse. One of the most loved game-modes here on Mineverse is creative however, a significant amount of players have been leaving the Mineverse Creative game-mode and some of the following ideas might make creative better.

World Edit
      World edit is a critical aspect of building your plots. However, the Mineverse world edit system doesn't have a lot of the main commands such as //rotate, //copy, //paste, //flip and much more. I understand that this could lead to something along the lines of stealing however I've been on some servers that have a system where you can't use world edit outside areas you're allowed to build. Additionally, there should be a higher block placing limit such as 600+ blocks at a time while also allowing people to //undo or //redo more than only 2 times.

Barriers
      People have wanted barriers to be add back for a long time, and I agree. Barriers can help structure, protect and plan peoples plots and it's a crucial aspect of the creative experience which needs to be added back.

New or Edited Filter

The filter on the creative server is incredibly annoying. It prevents you from repeating commands even if they are commands that don't damage repeating such as //set, //replace, /p h, etc. and this just makes the creative experience so much worse than it should be. Additionally, there are several words that are in the filter that simply makes no sense. Just from the top of my head, the word "rapper" is filtered while the translation is simply just "someone who performs rap music".

Plot Sizes

This isn't as important as some of the other suggestions however, it's still something I've seen some people complaining about. The current MV plots are only 64x64 blocks however, this is really small for a number of builds. if this is fixed and there are more blocks in a plot I would suggest having already built plots have extra grass added around them or having old plots remain as they are and any new plots can have a higher number of blocks.

Plots for Donors

This has been suggested before by multiple people one of them being myself but I want to touch up on it again. Currently donors don't get too many plots but I'd like to recommend the following;
      Premium = 1
      Sponsor = 1
      VIP = 1
      MVP = 2
      Elite = 3
      Supreme = 4
      God = 5
      Titan = 7
      If you disagree to these numbers of plots for donors, comment on what you think they should be.

Titan, Staff, God + Supreme Name Cosmetics

One again this isn't important but just a small feature to give some more colour to the chat. I suggest that Gods, Titans and Supremes can change their nicknames with the ability to add colour codes to the name and also have Gods, Titans and Staff permissions to change the colour of their prefix. So for example a god player could change their blue god prefix to a yellow, orange and red one with a different coloured name too if they want. The words would still type their rank so it would still read [God] but have different colours.

Heads

Skulls were a critical part of the server before they were removed. This has been stated by Crew and Cypriot to be because of the lag that they caused, however a couple have never done anything wrong. We could introduce a certain limit to heads such as 10 per plot max or something along those lines.

Ability to Set Warps

Instead of only being able to teleport to people plots via /p h <name> why not have the ability for the plot owners to be able to set a warp at their plot. Only the owner of a plot would be able to set warps in their own plot and any plots that break rules such as inappropriate or death warps would be deleted by staff and the player would be banned.

Voting for World Edit

So I didn't know this was actually a problem until I checked it out today in-game but apparently some people don't get permissions to use world edit even if they did vote for the server, and this should be fixed.

New Spawn - Idea Suggested by @Nubby
      The spawn on the Creative server is small and rather old and when you do come to a new server, the spawn is pretty much the first thing you see, so I think that it should be refreshed or rebuilt completely.

Well, thanks for reading this suggestions, if you have any of your own just suggest them bellow and I'll happily add them to the thread.
      Have a great day!
      -Lost

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    2. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Full support.

I love all the suggestions!

3. Nubby

Nubby Well-Known Member

Support bro~
      New spawn?

4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Added. ;)

5. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

How about armour stands?

6. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

Support. Cant people expand their plots still by doing //expand north south east or west?

7. louisC1402

louisC1402 Active Member

Support.

8. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support.

9. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Defo Support

Really like all of these ideas

10. gilly330

gilly330 Experienced Member

Support. How about competitions (build competitions hosted by staff etc)

11. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Here are the suggestion I would like to see implemented on Creative:
      • World Edit
      • Barriers
      • New or Edited Filter
      • Plots for Donors
      • Heads
      • Voting for World Edit
      • New Spawn
      The following will be a list of the suggestions that I do not agree on:
      • Plot Sizes - It's good as it is, and if it was augmented, it would create a hassle with the old 64x64 plots.
      • Titan, Staff, God + Supreme Name Cosmetics - Extremely not needed, people will end up abusing the command (such as inappropriate names, ect.), and the normal tag for all ranks distinguishes everyone apart, which makes it easier to read.
      • Ability to Set Warps - Not needed since there is already /p h, and overall unnecessary
      Hopefully most of these suggestions can be implemented, because they are all great ideas, but some are more needed than others.

Good luck!

12. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Support
      Although, I do agree with @Ordi, but maybe the ability to set warps could only be a donor perk? Maybe for God+ or just Titan.

13. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Support, amazing idea. Especially to one that we would be able to set warps.

14. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Support aside from the head limit, it really only lags you when first loading the chunks, and a lot of people use them for decor

15. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Readd //ceil which teleports you up one level

16. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Support on all suggestions

17. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Support on all of these, hopefully these will be implemented some time soon.

18. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

support these are all great suggestions

19. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

You use that command to expand a certain area of your plot I believe no the plots size.
      Thanks for your input Ordi.
      I understand your opinions.
      Yeah possibly.
      Thank you!

20. GamerGilbert

GamerGilbert Active Member

All of these are great ideas, it should be implemented soon I hope. Support