x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • DanielEvans15YT's application for youtube rank[Denied]

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by DanielEvans15, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DanielEvans15

DanielEvans15 Active Member

The Template
      In-game name: DanielEvans15YT
      Link to your YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlS5Wj-wCphjKuU0DGDv8w/videos?view_as=subscriber
      About you: I am 14 and a smaller youtube channel which would love to play, record and stream on multiverse i've been playing on this server for a very long time i am not quite sure how long exactly i've been playing for but and long time..
      Subscribers amount: 533 (I know i do not have 1000 subs but i think i would make a good youtube rank and would be good to represent the server as a youtuber. I think this because i Always upload videos And would love to upload a lot more videos on the server Im not sure if you make exceptions on this server for youtube rank but i would really really appreciate if you did for me. I think that i would bring a lot of new players to the server even though i do not meet the youtube rank requirements for subscribers.) I have a video rendering on the server and will most likely be up before you read this.)
      Views per video after 24 hours: around 100+

Before applying make sure you meet the requirements here.
      Do you meet the requirements: Y/N N Almost have the subscriber amount :/​

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for YouTube rank at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.