x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Enjoy the last days of MV

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Dizzy, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Now that's something I can agree with. The owner's need to make changes, quick.
      They seem to be pretty idle, despite they might be doing things, it's not enough to maintain the server to the standard the people want and expect it to be at.

2. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

They said they were gonna do multiple things months ago, still have not happened

3. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Yes, totally being dos'd as people are still online, playing on the server.

Firstly, moderators have no control over the server, all they do is try to make sure people don't break the rules via a warm, mute and banning system. How do you expect mods to be able to identify and ban the person or people "dosing" the server when they have no access to the servers actual IP address, or logs of the people connecting.
      Secondly, we all know the owners simply do not care. Even if they did care there is little they can do as its the hosting and security companys job to keep the server functional.

As with everything days are numbered, but we still have years to enjoy the server. Minecraft is the most sold game in the world (league doesn't count as its free to play), over 60 million monthly users and sales are still going strong. The server won't be going anywhere any time soon.

Anti cheats are always going to be bypassed. There are an extremely larger amount of cheat writes than there are people developing anti cheats. This is the reason other AAA games don't invest heavily onto anti cheat systems.
      The owners of the server are business men who are supplying the demand of s Minecraft server. They aren't developers, hence the reason they pay developers. I'm not doubting our devs skills but it can take years to develop a half decent anti cheat, this means the server would be spending too much money, lowering the owners profit margin. They don't make a server to give us players enjoyment, they do it to make money.
      Any ways would you prefer a new anticheat or to improve the lag.

Well since the server has easily recived over a million dollars in revenue, I suspect some people spent money that could have been used better elsewhere.

NOTE: please ignore any spelling/grammar errors. My. iPad is broken so pressing a button will trigger something else to happen.

4. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

cringe

5. Josh9131993

Josh9131993 Active Member

Mate, it's not that they can't take the truth. It is that we already know what is happening and you blaming moderators for what they have no control over doesn't help anything or anyone. I agree with the fact that Mineverse is slowly dying but you can't blame anyone except the player base as is decreases. I just hope we can squeeze the last juices of life out of it or perhaps the owners can sell it off. I don't know what could be done but I know that you are just wasting everyone's time with salty posts that inform us on things we all know.

6. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Omg people like you need to read!!! I'm not blaming the mods, I said idk if they have any control over update. I'm blaming the owners.

7. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

8. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

We've all established that nothing has really been happening lately. Regardless of this, I'd recommend to depart from Mineverse if you dislike it. People who want to leave are free to leave, those who do not want to leave, are free to stay. Your perspective is understandable and I do agree with you on some manners. But to create (another..) thread like this? Have any of the previous ones done anything?

9. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

To and extent the mods have contact with the owners. The mods can easily tell the owners to do soemthing. But I don't blame them for the server being the way it is. You only took a few things to try and prove me wrong but basically left anything out that could therefore prove you wrong.

10. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I took parts of what you said that disproved your statement 'I'm not blaming the mods, I said idk if they have any control over update.' It's true that mods have contact with the owners, but speaking as a former Moderator there's only so much we can do. It is true that we can bring up issues to the owners, but over the years not many Moderators words have been any better than regular players. I myself have taken numerous issues to the owners of the years and not had many results, but that's just how it is.

If we want results, respect and patience is how you go about it even though people may say those things do not achieve anything. The threads you have made, while there is an extent of truth within them, are just completely disrespectful.

11. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

honestly why are threads still being made about this

12. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Because sunflowers are ruining Mineverse and because of this, it'll come to its inevitable demise.

13. Josh9131993

Josh9131993 Active Member

Thanks Alex.

14. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

wtfh what did oscar ever do to you
      [​IMG]

15. FadeDown

FadeDown Active Member

I Started Playing MV In Like 2015 February And i have only seen Noobcrew and cypriotmerks online one time. and im very active, i like mineverse but i really think the owners doesnt really care about it tbh

16. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

I've seen Cyp and Noob on plenty of times.
      I see one of them every 5-7 days on average and as long as they continue to come on the server and pay for it Mineverse won't die.

17. proj

proj Experienced Member

Doesn't matter if a server owner plays or not

18. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Eh, could be true

19. FadeDown

FadeDown Active Member

It Actually Does.

20. proj

proj Experienced Member

Are you dumb? What server owner actually plays their own server?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.