x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed EpicAgentJ's application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by EpicAgentJ, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

Greetings! And welcome to my moderator application! My name is Caleb, a 37 year old, male. Which I have began to start having responsibilities to Mineverse overtime. None of you know me, (Except my friends on Mineverse) and feel free to talk to me about any thing on my profile page! Thank you!

Greetings Mineverse community. I am here to apply for a moderator on the official Mineverse server on Minecraft. This day that shall be known for another responsible member to join your server, and here are the details of me:

Your in-game name:
      My username right now is EpicAgentJ. I have not changed my name in the past.

What timezone are you in?

EST/UTC - 05:00

What country do you live in?
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?

I am fluent in English, I can also speak a tiny amount of French.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I have the F4 option, Bandicam. I can also screenshot people to.

Why do you
      think you should become a mod?

Many reasons that I should become a mod:

Maturity:

Being 37 years old, you may find it weird for a 37 year old to play Minecraft, however that isn't the case. I and others will see that I am mature by handling situations where maturity is needed. Either rude languages, or rage or desperate for help, I handle the situation calmly as possible or simply ignore. Other than that, I am friendly and will always love for a joke or a laugh.

Loyal:

Despite I being mature, I am also very loyal to users very much. I guide them to a better success by asking them questions if they need acknowledge if they don't know what to do. Since I am very loyal, I can play games with those who are lonely or simply has no friends.

Activity:

I am active on the server everyday. Rarely not everyday. I am just about to be inactive, I will give a reason of why I will not be active for the next day, week, etc. If something happens to me quickly and I don't give out a reason (Such as when I become sick overnight), those might wonder. I am always on the Mineverse forums, telling I am going to be available or not everyday.

Non-Biased

Even though the rule breaker is my friend or not, I would never hesitate to punish him. I would never just punish somebody they could not be my favorite person. Therefore, I will never abuse the commands, no matter what kind of person or situation.

Friendly

I am friendly, I am grateful for being friendly. I try not to get in an arguments or any hate with anybody. This can make me approachable, so the people would not be anxious or afraid to ask me any questions. Despite that, I can now make the questioners have a better understanding.

Fast Typer

I am a fast typer. This allows me to make reports and do commands more faster and efficiently. My words per minute are 40, although rarely make any mistakes or grammar errors in the text I type in.

Goal:

My goal is to make a Mineverse a better community. Banning, muting, or warning rule-breakers often so other players can have an enjoyable experience. I would also like to spend much time as possible as a moderator so I can make the community a better place. There are TONS of more things I would also like to achieve, but those are my main goals.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I am active usually 3-5 times everyday. I am on and off frequently, so that makes me have a short break and then I can continue my work. However, I am rarely not on Mineverse due to time constraints and work.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing Mineverse for 3 years straight, but I have joined forums one year ago. However, I was fully active after 2 weeks after that year passed by.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I've been a good player, no, I haven't been banned in the past. Although I was warned about spam, that I don't do anymore.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do not have any past experiences as a moderator. But I know what a moderator does as one told me about it on another server, and I looked up on the forums and Youtube.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No.
      Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes

2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Continuing to make more applications while knowing you do not meet the requirements will result in infractions being applied to your account.

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.