x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Gacios/ Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

INGAME: name: Anthony9456 / GACIOS
      What timezone are you in? Pacific
      What country do you live in? United States
      What languages do you speak? English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I express this in my following traits
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday 2 HOURS
      Tuesday 3 HOURS
      Wednesday 3 HOURS
      Thursday 4 HOURS
      Friday 5 HOURS
      Saturday 7 HOURS
      Sunday 2 HOURS

How long have you been playing Mineverse? 2 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      No, I have never been banned or ever at all punished on the
      mineverse network.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I express this in my traits
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? yes
      Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication? yes
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

INTRODUCTION
      Hi there, my name is Anthony9456, or Anthony in real life age 13 years old and live in United states and enjoying the life of California. I maintain substantial grades and enjoy being around people and the Mineverse community a little bit about me before I get into my application is I play soccer and want to pursue that as my career when I’m older I also enjoy playing with friends and having a good time now onto my application Enjoy!

PAST EXPERIENCE
      I've had many experiences ingame but some date back to when I first started minecraft, I can solely say that I have no proof or evidence of when I was staff on smaller servers, one big server that I did get staff on was called Defiancecraft, I spent around 2 years applying and re-applying. until I finally got accepted by one of the Admins soon later defiancecraft shut down for good, some experiences that I had when I was staff on that server was, just helping people I truly loved it so much by helping with conflict and hackers it was very fun I really enjoy being a role module some other things I learned when staff was to never judge anyone I saw others being very mean to each other so I said that this wasn't going to happen anymore. As you know I never really got a chance for staff on any server really, I just enjoyed the people and how I could bond when I had a chance on top of doing the normal duties I also made a lot of friends, I overall interacted very greatly around the people on the team and a team player. I strived to have a great relationship with not just the players but the overall community, I found that it wasn't just banning people and power that came with staff it was the fun experience that came with it plus helping other people and learning on the way. Besides defiancecraft, I had my own server which eventually closed down due to family and budget issues but I felt like this was a great way for me to learn how to work with everything and hiring staff, with great leadership. now on to my traits :) / Application

Motivation
      About overall what motivated me to apply for staff on Mineverse network is truthfully the community, I love it so much joining and playing with the players is just so fun. I love interacting with the other players and just playing on the entire platform it's something that I honestly enjoy spending my time on and making friends. I found a while ago that I needed something to give back to the community I found great leadership in myself and felt that I needed to expand, I also would generally just want to help out, be myself seriously bond with the community and have a good time. This would be a great way to give back I've always had very high confidence in myself trying I hope that I can bring this to the community by volunteering on Mineverse to make the community, even more, better and even cleaner which brings me to my next points my goals.

Why you should choose me.
      Some reasons I think you should choose me as a Mineverse Moderator are, overall me, this was a clear goal from the start I knew that if I couldn't handle coping with myself and making myself more structure and active I couldn't help anyone else. I'm a very nice affectionate person very caring and very helpful to the community I feel very affectionate toward others and feel equal fairness should be at standard, I don't have any expectations for others and often feel that it's okay to be different. A different goal for me to completely inquiry is me pursuing being a very strong pusher and will do whatever it takes if any drama or stress hits me in-game I would keep going, therefore, shaping myself and others to become a better person and to help mentor. I also strongly feel that everyone should be respected in their own matter of choice, I can handle stressful situations I can also globally chat with others about in-game and out of game problems, I consider myself a mentor and a great role model to others some clear goals I personally hope to achieve is fairness, respectfulness, and equality next I also hope to turn around the cheaters and a goal for myself would be to help the staff with disrespectful people and rule breakers. I hope to make the community how it once was by truly bringing us together. Which leads me to more points below of character traits I will bring to the server.

Mature
      Maturity. - I like to think as myself a very mature person who loves to help people, I also find I have great grammar and have a very easy time handling stressful situations that other staff may or may not have a hard time handling. I also hardly ever get discouraged at others, I have an open heart for everyone who is mature and respectful back to me. I treat others with respect and I like to think as myself of a very selfless person. I’m able to contact staff and ask for help when needed and help others when in need too, I’m an overall very respectful person who enjoys talking to people and carrying on conversations, and someone who enjoys interactive with staff and the growing community.

Respectful and Responsible
      Respectful/Responsible - When it comes to being respectful it’s one of my great strengths, I can handle when someone is being rude back I know never to be mean back to other players, I know how to deal with mean people and never to be mean back, I try my hardest to help other people to be respectful and always hold my fairness and respectfulness with me. A goal for respectfulness is to help the community and forums to be respected and to help players and staff get along if my second goal would be to have the staff get along too, nothing brings the community to a fault when staff do not get along, I will try my hardest to help everyone get along and everyone to be respectful. Besides respectful, responsible I’m a very responsible person who knows how to treat different experiences very carefully, furthermore be able to do my part as a staff member getting all of my parts and jobs are done as a role for the team.

Helpful/Understanding/Hard worker
      As for helpful, I’m always a very helpful person if anyone needed any help It’s my job to help other players in need of the help. I’m also there for staff I’m a great team worker and would be there to independently work on my own, But I am also here for others too I would help anyone who had any questions or concerns, I would be able to fluently interact with others with a ease and not be stressed about it. I’m also a very understanding person with situations and would be able to help with equal fairness. I’m also a very hard worker very determined to achieve new goals and achievements on the server and treat all with respect while doing my job. A goal for me helping is to help more players in-game even though I have not achieved my goal at Mineverse quite yet.

Fast learner/ Fluent typer/Reporter
      Fast learner and a fluent typer, I’m a very fluent typer I’m a quality person who knows how to record and type to people who do not have a microphone. I also can easily communicate through chats online. I’m also a very fast learner I would consider myself a very flexible person who’s able to adjust to different experiences. As well as reporter gettings the job done as reports for different staff to handle getting the reports done with ease with video footage recorded, and screenshots with different screen shot devices

CONTRIBUTE
      Some ways that I can positively help the community overall Helping the staff and the players with any issues able to elaborate on situations and handle very stressful situations with ease, I also know how to fluently type and interact in a respectful and helpful manner into the entire server, I’m a very cheerful and respectful person who believes that the server should be a fun and happy place, I’m someone who will help the server strive harder and to push longer I am a very patient person about the server

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

@benji Anything that I can improve on any advice is cool beans!

3. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Just one, your app is all unorganized. If you could fix that up, that'd be nice.

4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Hello Wrike.
      I'm going to support you and this application.
      My reasons are the following:

[+] Active on forums and in-game
      [+] Nice
      [+] Helpful

However I would like to see your application look a bit more organised as @benji

I would like to see you moderate here on Mineverse.
      Good luck!

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

No Support, you're not cooperative at all, you're inactive, don't create any reports.

6. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Neutral
      ⊙ Your application is lengthy and is well written
      ⊙ Work on reports
      ⊙ Organise your application and add a bit more colour to it

7. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks retq!

Very Nice. (EDIT) I fixed the organization :)

Ok, I'll work more on reports

Gotit doing right now! (Edit) Everything that I know of is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
    8. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Please do not triple post, I've merged those posts :)

9. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Ok that seems better my bad! how foolish of me!

10. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

I'm still going to stick with neutral for now also put the traits under why do you think you should become mod.

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Will do, I understand your reasons :)

12. Nubby

Nubby Well-Known Member

Neutral.
      [-] I have not seen you in-game
      [-] You have a well written application

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you.

14. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support. ^^

15. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

support :)
      i see you online basically every day

16. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

No support
      You are inactive
      I have never seen you in-game

17. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

No support
      -Work on activity
      -I have never seen you in game
      -Do more reports (on all gamemodes, not just on oppvp and kitpvp)

18. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Once I work more on reports/ activeity would you be willing to change your ideas?

19. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks teeb!!

I'm working on activity if I fix this would you edit your response?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    20. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Specifically you, I took a small break om MV personal information, I see where you are coming from.
      I am back now if there's anything else that I could do to improve &or make your opinion change on how I show you I'm ready. ( I do reports I took a break TOO)!

Thank you for reading my application
      best regrets you get back to this :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.