x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Gamemodes

Discussion in 'New Gamemode Ideas' started by Vincent~, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

There is more than 1 suggestion but they are all game modes. If you take the time and read the entire thing thank you very much! Means a lot actually. ANYWAYS-

Prison:
      I know as an old old player myself when I first joined mineverse I was a heavy heavy prison player and it is sad to see it gone after so long. Why not bring it back?
      (+) Bring new players into the server. Draw new people.
      (+) We do need more game modes honestly. I think we can all agree with that.
      Add ons:
      (!) I noticed on other prisons (Not saying names.) if you bought a rank you unlocked a certain mine.
      Example: If you bought let's say MVP, you would unlock a warp /warp MVP and it would be a mine with certain blocks only MVP or higher can get. This would give more money to the server as well since you would need to buy a rank.
      (!) Maybe add /fly in the shop so people can buy /fly so they can ONLY fly IN THE MINES. Make things easier when mining and if you can't buy it in the shop with in real life cash you could simply vote and get a 1 or 2 worth of "fly time" per vote. 1 vote = 1 hour ability to use /fly in the mines.
      (!) If you are an old prison player you will remember you had to bolt through pvp to get to d mine if you did not know /warp dmine. In a nutshell if you aren't an old prison player basically pvp was in the middle of the A,B,C and D mine entrances. Instead of having to do that have a separate pvp arena and if you wished to 1v1 someone simply do /warp pvp and drop down to fight. Doesn't even need to be a full area, I have seen some in the past made of just glass and you would drop down in a glass box to fight. Nothing fancy but it worked. (Again not saying names. I want to be respectful to mineverse.)
      (Yeah I put a lot of time and thought into the prison one. Sorry the others are short.)

Bedwars:
      I think we can all agree bring this one back big time...
      (+) It was a fun place to hang out with friends and meet new people.
      (+) It's a classic game in minecraft.
      I wont say much here since I seen threads already on the game mode.

Infection:
      Heck to the yeah I miss that. I'm sure a lot of other players do as well.

(+) Make new friends and hang out.
      (+) Strategy action game and your goal was to survive the zombies and not become infected.
      (+) In my eyes in a classic on mineverse.

Add ons:
      (!) Make certain kids anyone can unlock by buying the perk in the shop. Not sure what the kits would have but another way for the server to make money and an opportunity to have fun kits for both zombies and humans to fight with.
      But Infection was perfect the way it was. Bring it back maybe one day. :(

If you made it to the end thank you for taking the time out of your day to actually read the entire thing. Have a good day/night wherever you may be in this world. This took so long to type.

2. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

You have my full support, Mineverse needs to start adding back game modes to make the sever more fun and playable for a wider community.