x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Infection] Library [Map Submission]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nattanator, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Nattanator

Nattanator Active Member

IGN/Team Name: NattanatorH3XA1
      Map Name: Library
      Gamemode for Map: Infection
      Description of Map:
      Screenshots/Recording: 2017-08-08_21.30.44.png 2017-08-28_11.34.44.png 2017-08-28_11.35.36.png er extra info:

Attached Files:

2. Nattanator

Nattanator Active Member

oops i accidently posted that without finishing
      Description of Map: Library is an infection that is probably a little confusing. The first layer is a maze, which in the maze a zombie could easily sneak up on you. The second layer is mostly made of small rooms that connect to the first layer from a ladder. Most rooms are tight spaced and have two ladder entrances. The third layer however, is only found in certain areas. From map center, one of the ladders just outside of it will take you to the second floor, then an elevator is conveniently placed in center of room to third floor. Off the third floor branches 3 rooms (a stained glass workshop, Jail, and Courtroom) and a space above the center room to jump around on.
      Extra info: The first screenshot includes a view of what the map looked like when only the maze was completed. The second screenshot includes view from outside of map. The third is the third layer center room. The fourth is the jail. Fifth is map center on first floor. Sixth includes map center below first floor. Seventh includes second layer room. Eighth is first floor maze. Ninth is my build helpers (Map mostly made by me but special help from Broken_Man). Tenth is spawn in area. Eleventh and Twelfth includes Glass workshop and courtroom.

Attached Files:

3. 196

196 Boss Member

Can you post another pic of the ceiling? I'm like 90% sure you guys made a swastika out of lamps.

4. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

omfg THEY DID

5. Nattanator

Nattanator Active Member

My friend Broken_Man made the swastika thingy. I was okay with it because it looked cool.
      2017-08-29_09.34.01.png 2017-08-29_09.35.41.png