x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA Its_Me_Alison Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItsMeAlison, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsMeAlison

ItsMeAlison Active Member

Please delete this, Re-making my application​

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    2. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I know you are a good person and would give your best for the server, but there are several reasons why I can't support you.

Your application is subpar at best, and, although your character and readiness are main points of application judging, it could be considered an example for what your future quality of work would look like. An application is a pretty big deal, but this looks like you spent maybe fifteen minutes on it.

You say you will not abuse your power, but you just were banned for abusing the power of being able to create islands on Skyblock. If you can't be trusted with the little, how can anyone trust you with the level of power Moderators have? You say you have learned from your mistakes, but what evidence is there for that? You've only been unbanned on Skyblock for a few weeks. From personal experience, I can attest that understanding and recovery takes longer than that. Also, why were you not specific about the ban information?

While I do believe the server needs staff, I don't think you meet the standards needed.

Good luck.

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No suppurt.

4. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

For now I’m going to have to no support but I may change to neutral if you could answer these questions.
      First, what traits or characteristics do you have that you think would be beneficial to the staff team?
      Second, what do you believe you are able to cope with being asked multiple things at once example like being asked to watch a player or answer a few questions all at once and being able to get to everyone and make sure that you are able to sort everything out at that time, basically being able to multitask with out missing anything.​

5. ItsMeAlison

ItsMeAlison Active Member

Thank you for raising this issue, and I will reply in order.

After being banned, I reflected on what I did and after that, I made sure, with I_am_youtuber that I would not do something like that again, as I see the unfair advantage it has on other players.

I didn't feel I should have raised the issue of the reason of being banned, but I have nothing to hide and I'm quite happy to explain and take full responsibility for what I did.

In regards to being trusted with the level of power that a Mod has, I feel that time would show how strong and resilient I actually am, I do agree that my background doesn't prove anything that I'm saying, but by giving me a chance, I can guarantee it will show.

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Closing.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.