x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Lamborghiniii's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lamborghini, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Lamborghini's Moderator Application

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

[] Introduction []

Hey everyone, I'm Lamborghiniii, and I bet the first word that comes to mind when you think about me is 'annoying'. All jokes or seriousness (depending on who you are) aside, though, I'm still looking forward to becoming staff on this server even if it means waiting another 2-6 months or perhaps maybe even more. I have lots of history and memory with this server and that honestly is the biggest incentive I have at the moment to apply for staff. I remember coming home from a Friday afternoon at school (in the 4th or 5th) waiting on skype for all my friends to get on so we could all collectively play Mineverse. Regardless, however, and as cliche as it may sound, I want to give that same satisfactory experience Mineverse gave me back to everyone who's overall just looking forward to having a good time with their friends on Mineverse. So, without further ado, welcome to my application.

(I) ★ In-game name: ★

My in-game name is Lamborghiniii.

(II) ★ What timezone are you in? ★

I currently am in the North American East timezone.

(III) What country do you live in? ★

I currently reside in the United States of America

(IV) What languages do you speak?

I speak fluent English, and a few other languages that I can speak not too fluently is Arabic and Spanish.

(V) Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

I have access to easily capturing screenshots, and recording videos (e.i Bandicam and other programs)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Here is why I think I'm a good fit for a moderator position, and I'm going to try to be as well spoken and clear as humanly possible

(I) I’m mature in the right situations.

(II) I avoid procrastination, and I know how to prioritize.

(III) I judge and take into account of peoples problems by observing each opposing side and taking into account all non-bias factual information and evidence.

(IV) I have access to both Discord and Skype, so communicating with the staff team won't be a problem for me when I'm not online.

(V) I also have access to Bandicam and numerous other programs that would essentially help me and the server.

(VI) I'm confident, ambitious, and most definitely willing to dedicate any given portion of my day serving this community!

(VII) I also plan on assisting the staff team in their problems.

Additional Information

As a staff team, I believe we should set aside our differences and provide the valuable players of this network a comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere here in this server!

How long can you be active on the server every day?

I'm most definitely capable of playing this server daily and consistently. Here is my schedule. --->

Schedule:

(I) Weekends 3-5 hours

(II) Weekdays 1-3 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I began playing this addicting server since 2014 - 2015 ( Approximation ). I do plan on staying on this server for an extended amount of time. I also plan on positively impacting this server whenever I'm on!

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Unfortunately, yes, I've been banned In-game. As a 9-10-year-old, I most definitely have experience in hacking. I was banned in the Parkour server for attempting to fly (stupid, I know), however, as time passed, I never really enjoyed exploits too much and decided to remove them permanently. I understood the consequences it caused to myself and others in the community. Regardless, I take my experience in exploiting as a positive benefit for myself as a staff member since I'm capable of easily differentiating between players who exploit and those who don't.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I've played Minecraft for over 6 years, and I have a decent amount of experience in moderating servers. Whether it was development, moderation, or perhaps maybe even managing a server, and with any of the given experience above, and I can definitely help this server out a lot.

(I) Blockdrop: Moderator ( 6 months)

(II) Bosscraft: Moderator ( 3 months )

(III) Snowcraft: Admin ( 2-3 weeks )

(IV) CraftyMC: Senior Moderator ( 6-7 weeks )

Additional Information

(I) I have a long history for managing my own servers!

(II) Here is a link to one of my ban logs for the Blockdrop server

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?

(I) Do you have 50 Post Counts?

Yes, I have over 50 Post Counts!

(II) Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes, I do have Two Factor Authentication enabled!

(III) Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes, I do have over 2 weeks worth of registration on the Mineverse forums!

(IV) Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?

Yes, I have both for offline communication.

[] Conclusion []

So, in conclusion, I personally believe I can benefit this server in a positive way. I have what it takes to be active every day, and I genuinely think I'd be a positive difference in this server.

Thank you all so much for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your day/evening!

Best regards,

- Lamborghiniii

2. byth

byth Active Member

you've always been a nice person when i see you online (most oppvp). you're also very mature and respectful to other people. best of luck my friend. :)
      support.

3. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

another mod app, another no support, stop creating mod apps every 2 weeks. reasons same as before, im too lazy to list them.

4. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

Support
      Super kind and helpful in game.

5. Lamborghini

Thank you so much for the support! <3 Happy to be your friend.

Thank you so much for the support dude, much appreciated! <3

A new moderator application calls for a new thread (considering that most of the no supports i received on the application i made before was because of how I wrote it.) :) :p

thanks for the feedback anyway.

6. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

Support. I feel like you should be given a chance honestly. You act mature and seemed very dedicated.

7. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

resupport. good luck!

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

They weren't, and if they were then they wouldn't have counted anyhow because you're not supposed to judge an applicant based only on their application.

They were because people don't see you as a good fit for moderator. For many reasons.

Sorry but for now, I still don't see you fit for the position.

If you wish for me to explain I can do so.

9. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

I am going with No Support,

In past encounters with you I've noticed that you caused a lot of drama. Whether it be commenting where you shouldn't , arguing with mods and even retired head mods, or even making false claims. You also don't seem to understand forum rules very well either because you double posted and didn't delete bumps regardless of how many times mods ask you to stop. You even got muted for three days because of it and still continued. Not to mention I also don't see you much in game anymore and it seems to me that you don't make many reports anymore either. Yes, I know reports aren't required but they show your capability as a future mod. I still believe you are too immature for this position right now. Anyway good luck.

*edit 1 day*

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    10. Lamborghini

Thank you both so much for the support! <3

Sure, I can see why you say that. I'm trying my best at the moment to fulfill as many reports as possible and prove I'm worthy over this position. Thanks for the feedback. I might discord you later, but I think I already know why.

I've been considerably active ( usually on either in the afternoon or at midnight), and I've completed 5 or more reports today, and I plan on fulfilling more in the near future. I have lots of history being argumentive and just overall being disrespectful, but I'm working on fixing my attitude and overall just becoming a better, more mature person. I will make sure to read the forum rules one more time and to delete all my bumps. (also i was only muted for 1 day if i remember correctly).

Anyways, thanks for the feedback turtle, and good luck to you too.

11. Dualband

Dualband Well-Known Member

No support.

I do not feel you would be fit as a mod. I really do not appreciate how you will "stalk" mods or other players on the forums. Not to long ago you were watching our profiles to see what threads we were viewing then messaging people screenshots of it. I really don't know why you do this, just seems weird and shows immaturity. You also have a tendency to be unreasonably impatience, mods need to have patience. For these reasons and other that were posted on your last app I do not think you will be a good mod.

12. Lamborghini

Yeah, I wouldn't really consider that stalking. I was anxious about promotion wave so I was always constantly refreshing forums when I heard they were close : p. Regardless, though, I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you so much @8top for the support : ) <3 :)

13. Turtle.

[​IMG]
      I literally said you don't follow forum rules and you said you will work on it.... You just double posted again. I will be merging your posts.

14. Lamborghini

I'm a little confused. I'm pretty sure I included every reply under one post, besides if I did happen to double post and you merged it, I'd see a "last edited by moderator".

15. Turtle.

16. Lamborghini

I never said you forged, Turtle. I simply said I was confused..? I was pretty sure I didn't double post, up until the point I asked youtuber to explain things on discord. Please don't jump to conclusions.

Edit: Youtube said that it's a glitch. Thanks for clearing things up, youtube.

Edit 2.0: My apologies for double posting and instigating this whole argument.

Thanks @JustExposed for the support! <3

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    17. Turtle.

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

*Lamborghini would like to take a month or two to prove his helpfulness to the server.*

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.