x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by YaBoiPolar, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. YaBoiPolar

YaBoiPolar Active Member

Your in-game name:
      YaBoiPolar
      What timezone are you in?
      EST
      What country do you live in?
      USA
      What languages do you speak?
      English and some Spanish still learning
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes I use a software on Mac which is called quicktime player which record audio and screen. I also have my files of screen shots along with a back up record software called OBS
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod on the server Mineverse is because I really love the server and I've always been amazed on how well the owners have done with it. I love how nice the players are and I hate it when some of them are being mean. If I ever saw a player being rude to a other player I would try to end the fight and keep them calm. If I ever saw someone hacking I would first record it then take screen shots and analyze for like 3 minutes making sure its real hacks not lag or anything and then I would ban them. After the ban I would make sure to upload the proof to forums to let the other mods know about it. Another reason I think I should be mod is because I feel like I could help the server be clean of hackers and cyber-bullies. And that is why I think I should be a Mod on the server Mineverse.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can be on atlas 2 or 5 hours a day. On school days such as Mon - Fri I would be able to play for 3 hours max. But during the weekends and breaks from school I can play all day some days I can't just because I need to do family stuff but thats rare.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing on mine verse for about 3 years now I used to play it and make videos on it with my old channel I don't make videos on it anymore but I'm looking forward too! Also the server is really fun to play
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have never been banned on Mineverse Or Forums.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes on a server called Evolution craft. I am also running my own server which isn't completely done yet but I'm hoping the other mods on Mineverse can help me!

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes Except for the 50 count post
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Im sorry but I do not have 50 posts but I will be sure to make more in the future.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes I do.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      No I haven't Sorry
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      I have Skype And Teamspeak but I don't use Teamspeak I prefer Skype Although my Skype is YaBoiPolar same as my Minecraft IGN

2. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.