x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Report! [Sco] [Demoted]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Infinite Nova, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Infinite Nova

Infinite Nova Active Member

1. Your ingame name: XxNightHawkxX101
      2. Moderator name: sienathebanana
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: She was abusing her powers. She had TPed to my base, without my permission, and griefed it, as well as teleported someone else there, without my persmission!
      4. Evidence/screenshots: Here is a link to the video. Now, before you see it, I do realize that I have a hacked client on, in which I know I will be banned for. But I know that, and it's fine. But I have taken off the hacks. Considering they are useless for me, and I do not wish to use them again. But I feel that this Moderator Abuse needed to be reported and am willing to risk getting banned for it!
        Mod Abuse Video:

• Like Like x 10
    2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Sorry to post, but I'm involved.
      I have addition evidence to add if this report is invalid of her abusing her powers. I can't provide any at the moment due to some bugs in YouTube, I will share screens on Skype to help this report go through.

3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

You can dislike this. Rate this dumb.

Before I move onto "Oh we all make mistakes". I'm sharing my side of the story.

I did not teleport to your base without permission.

I did not grief your base. You were msging me, telling me to break the obsidian to get out and swim through the lava. I would never grief someones base. I broke 2 blocks.

That's really all I have to say.

• Like Like x 2
    4. Infinite Nova

May I ask for your proof then? Considering you have two people who have evidence of you doing so.

5. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

Banned you on Op Factions for hacking. Thanks for coming clear for it, though.

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I have more than enough evidence to make this report valid, I have talked to Terrick and he said I just need to upload the video. I can't upload it right now because YouTube keeps rejecting the files.

7. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

8. TheHiddenOne143

TheHiddenOne143 Experienced Member

1. You tp nick in 2. She said in chat sorry with a heart.

9. Infinite Nova

1. I TP Nick in because he is apart of my faction. 2. She said sorry with this face, ;p
      Although thanks for the effort.

10. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

@ScoFu13, I can screenshare the video to help this report go easier, this is what the video is about.

So I TPA to sienathebanana, she accepted the TPA, @Meowmix was there. She was raiding with /god and /fly .After I TPA @PixieSkyler and @Texas60527 to it also, after that @PixieSkyler killed the people that were there, sienathebanana was in /god and /fly so she couldn't do any damage to sienathebanana. She was using TNT to blow the base up while in /god and /fly. Alittle bit after she blew up a spot where @PixieSkyler was and she fell to her death, sienathebanana would have died if she wasn't in /god and she didn't have /fly on.

I have another video with her abusing her powers such as finding raids with /fly and /god on. Thats not fair at all to the legit players who walked along way to build their base while she is /flying and in /god. If she went to a base and the players wanted to kill her they couldn't because she would always be in /god and have /fly.

I have already talked to @Terrick and he said it was abuse, I needed to upload the video, I can't upload it because YouTube keeps rejecting my files and I don't know another website to upload my files to.

Thanks,
      ~UncleUrnesto

11. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

To reply to this.

I was raiding. In ./God because the person I was with was using a lot of tnt. I didn't want to blow up. You Uncle. Asked to teleport to me. I accepted. And you asked what I was doing. I said I was raiding. I had tnt in my inventory and flint. Uncle you teleported your group of friends to you. You saw me using tnt and you saw the danger of standing in plain view of explosives. Pixie was standing in plain sight. Not moving or paying attention to any of her surroundings. I lit tnt in the corner and the blast knocked her off into the air and she fell. I do not see how her falling is my fault. It was clear that I was lighting explosives and that you should stay away. And another thing. If you wanted to attack me, then ask me to take off ./God. I was in ./fly so I could shift over the edge and if I fell I could jump back up. I usually don't have ./fly on. Only when I don't want to fall. I played like a normal player to even get up to that base by building a tower of blocks. I'm sorry if that seems like abuse, but in no way do I think it is. Correct me if I'm wrong.

12. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Raiding in /god and /fly is still abuse, I already talked to Terrick in-game. He responded its abuse.

13. Teeeb

Okay.

14. Terrick

Terrick Experienced Member

"Okay" isn't the best response to be giving.
      If you didn't want to blow up, you shouldn't of been lighting it there.
      As for fly and god, they're not meant to be used unless watching someone who is reporting something, that's it.
      Anything other than moderating with those two on (just sitting in your base with god/fly) is considered abuse.

• Like Like x 1
    15. Teeeb

Alright. I understand. I made a mistake. I'll face my consequences maturely.

16. Terrick

Terrick Experienced Member

Well, I'm not dropping my input on it, as I wasn't there, just saying, those are considered abuse.
      The consequences are already dealt with, mostly. Obviously just don't do it again.

• Like Like x 3
    17. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Another thing to point out, you are always fooling around with some of the players when some people need help, like 2 days ago, I wanted you to TPA to me because I was fighting multiple hackers at once while you were messing around. You said you were busy on the forums but you were talking in chat still. All I asked for you to do was to TPA. I know you have things to do but still, you could have atleast TPA to me and see the hackers.

You play like your a normal player still, moderator should perform duties and specific things than play like a normal player.

18. Infinite Nova

Like he said ^^ if you want to play all the time, and not do your job, resign. We need moderators who will help players and show them what this server is capable of. With your actions, I would say to back down from your position and do what you want, play.

19. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thank you for all of the information provided. I am waiting to hear back from Cypriot. This will be pending.

• Like Like x 5
    20. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Demoted. Archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.