x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Demotion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Random, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

I guess it is finally time to acknowledge that my career as a moderator has come to an end. I honestly was not planning on writing this anytime soon. I'll be completely honest and say that I was demoted, I don't mind if people know. I left the team a bit unplanned, and this will be the first time I have admitted it was my fault since I got demoted. I know people are outraged but in all honesty it was my actions that got me demoted.

I have spent almost the last 24+ hours blaming anyone I could for my demotion. I blamed anyone that was around me. I said hurtful and horrid things about people behind their backs. In all honesty, I was just so hurt I didn't know what to do. I put about 8 and a half months into this server and didn't want to admit it is my own fault that I am no longer a part of the staff team.

So, what happened you may ask?
      My activity had gone down before my demotion, I've been busy irl and I was dealing with a death. When I came back, I will still overwhelmed by the loss of someone close to me that I acted out of impulse. I was frustrated with the way things were and how some moderators felt and I got in contact with Noobcrew. I talked to him about the servers well being and Cypriot. A few days later Cypriot found out about this. This is why I was demoted. I'll admit it was completely my fault. I should have spoke with Pile or Cypriot first. I did not want to be demoted and I feared I would be (you see how far that got me). Some people may assume my goal was to get Cypriot in trouble, or even demoted, but that was never the fact. I only wanted the server to be successful, to see it again what it once was, to make the players happy. If anyone wants to see the message I sent Crew I would be glad to show you. I know some of you agree and some of you disagree with my demotion, but in the end it is what it is. I shouldn't have gone behind his back, I know that, but I can't take it back no matter how much I wish I could.

I guess this is just how things were meant to end. I am sorry to Cypriot and Pile, I never meant to hurt anyone, I just wanted what was best for the server.

I am truly sorry and I want to thank every single one of you. This has been an amazing past 8 and a half months. Sadly, everything must come to an end.

My deepest apologies go to @CypriotMerks and @Pile for what I did. I truly am sorry.​

2. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Everything comes to an end, that's just how life is, we will never forget you Random, you did such an AMAZING job here, it has been so much fun moderating with you, but I guess its time to say goodbye. It's sad that you are going to leave the staff team, and I already miss you, sure all the moderators do.
      Best of luck in life.
      You will be missed ♥ :(

3. amli

amli Boss Member

I'll miss you on the team and you did amazing work here, pls stay in touch ily

4. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

That's disappointing; you were a good mod. Well, you'll get over it. Thanks for your service.

5. Xyloto

Xyloto Active Member

When you apologize to @CypriotMerks for simply trying to better the server

There's no need

6. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

I didn't really see you a lot but when I did you were really nice and you got the Job Done. It's so sad that you had to leave the Staff Team. Everything happens for a reason thats what I believe. Thank you so much for your service. You will be missed. <3

7. Ruminisque

Apologies, even when they're not needed, often add a touch of kindness and understanding into a conversation. Apologies make someone feel at ease, and are one of the things that you can say that will almost never make someone mad at you.

• Like Like x 1
    8. Xyloto

Xyloto Active Member

No. You only say sorry to someone if you did something wrong. My friend here did nothing other than make suggestions to fix MV, which lil Cyp couldn't handle. When someone disrespects you because they can't handle feedback they don't want to hear, then it's not necessary at all.

9. Ruminisque

What do you mean "No"? I know plenty of people who act in the way I described. Also, notice I never argued against you, or directly contradicted you? I simply said two statements, which are actually true. So what are you arguing against, exactly?

10. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

When mods get demoted for notifying the owner about how bad the server is getting.

11. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

No support

12. Xyloto

Xyloto Active Member

When the owner rages at said person for hurting his online ego

13. Random

Preferably don't start a flame war ;-;

14. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Ily Random, you'll never be forgoten <3

15. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Random, you were an outstanding Moderator, who inspired many Moderators and other players. Regardless of how many people think you did the right thing or wrong thing, I know how hard it is to accept that things have gone to this now. Hopefully this thread won't result in a flame war, and that you will receive the proper recognition for your efforts.

16. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

I completely disagree with this thread but understand why you made it. You gave MV your all and you got the same outcome as I did. The ones that refuse to be door mats do not end up with a positive fate here, just a simple fact. I, for one, stand up and applaud the job you did here right until your perms were removed.

*pats the bench* come sit next to us former mods of MV, forget cookies, we have jelly beans!

• Like Like x 5
    17. Amori

Amori Experienced Member

Thanks for your service.

18. Xyloto

Xyloto Active Member

You and @Random are great people. Much respect

19. Random

<3 I'll join yall. It's my time to. Thank you for always encouraging me to follow what I believe in and stand up for what I believe in.

20. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Okay, holdup......We have jelly beans?????

Sorry I had to go off-topic for a second there. Random you know how much respect I have for you, even though I pick/picked on you 24/7 it was because you're one of my best friends here. You care about Mineverse so much, I know how busy you are in real life with school and stuff but yet you still found the time to come online for hours a day. I do not think you should have been demoted for what you did, I'm proud of you for standing up for what you think and trying to better the server. You were definitely a great Moderator/Sr. Moderator

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.