Lobby/Global New Rule for Mineverse

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DabOnTheHackingers, May 12, 2020.

1. DabOnTheHackingers

DabOnTheHackingers Member

Hello everyone!

I would like to come up with a couple of new rules.

1. Targetting: I have seen it many times and it just really angers me, because two people have been doing it recently. xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz and Guacward are already targetting me.

2. Toxic/bullying: xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz and Guacward are already doing the same thing to me! whenever I am on Infection they just bully me like these two above. toxic/bullying should be muteable so they can't speak on me and they say the words: LOLOLOL, L , EZZZZZZZ, <edit>*xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz did it* *<edit>s a bypassable word of <edit?* and I want them to be muted instantly because I have seen it all and ignored them.

They have been preventing me from getting p3 on Infection

• No Support No Support x 12
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2020
  2. Gang

Gang Active Member

I really do not support these new rules that you have so kindly suggested, now let me break why I don't support them down for you.

First, I think targetting should be essential in infection. Especially for you, you're extremely toxic and have gotten me muted twice.

Second, bullying and harassment shouldn't be against the rules, what will you do when you go outside and some homeless guy calls you an absolute idiot? omg aly plz mute him hes bullying @Aly omg omg omg nah bro that doesnt work

ok bye

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS: ^ all of those deaths trying to get 3 levels

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  3. Matt / MCMB123

Matt / MCMB123 Member

i don't want to sound rude or mean but targeting and 'bullying' people on infection is just part of the game

4. ganting

ganting Established Member

No support, targeting shouldn’t be a new rule at all + even if they call you ‘bich’ I can definitely understand that you could be affected by it but it really doesn’t mean a quick instant mute right. Calling some one a bich is very common and is a minor insult a person could say to some guy or girl in-game to be honest. Sorry but I don’t feel that these rules should be here for Mineverse. Everyone is so used to saying these words but it feels like it’s nothing the word. Just ignore them, simply do /ignore xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx and /ignore Guacward. Very easy to do and is a good command to use whenever you want to ignore a person. I also had to get through this because whenever someone called me something minor, I would report them. But I understand that it could be leading to a position where I become a tell-tale, and it isn’t really the best thing to report someone who has only said one bad thing to you. If it’s something leading to unnecessary stuff and cancer or kill yourself, those kind of things should be reported and the person will maybe get a warning, depending on how bad it is. Also, I think the second rule is already one since I’ve seen loads of reports based on people talking about physical stuff or something to do with bodies, physical bullying which I’ve seen a lot of people do.

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Would recommend.

6. AtomBow

AtomBow Moderator Moderator

no support.

7. bittersweet

bittersweet New Member

No support. Targeting is just part of the game, there's no way of stopping it.

8. DabOnTheHackingers

DabOnTheHackingers Member

Alright. @Aly Look at the first post after the start of the thread

9. Discomfit

Discomfit Member

Minecraft accounts: Discomfit
    No support. I understand this can be very frustrating but it is a part of the game, some players are just butt hurt about something going on with their lives and like to take that anger off at other players such as the ones above & MCMB. Still, we have a powerful command that can help you in case you are getting harassed in chat /ignore. Trust me it works wonders

10. Gang

Gang Active Member

I just got muted for 2 hrs for calling your friend a random, sorry i cant talk in chat anymore

11. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Couldn't persistent bullying just fall under harassment?

12. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Comp. Team Leader

Minecraft accounts: i_am_youtuber
    Senior Moderator
    It does.

13. Porky

Porky Moderator Moderator

No support

14. Gang

Gang Active Member

Well you're banned, so hopefully there's no more blackmail directed at me :)

also: don't tell staff to die next time

15. mattenphew

mattenphew Boss Member Senior Moderator Premium Media Team Leader

Minecraft accounts: mattenphew
    Senior Moderator
    No support

16. Vem

Vem Moderator Moderator Premium

No support.

17. Rxps

Rxps New Member

No support, infections not only on mineverse always has people targetting, it's part of the game.

18. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

No support stop crying 10 year old.

19. Mega_

Mega_ Well-Known Member

Minecraft accounts: Bryci_ showgirl HowDoIPvP
    Nope.

I don't see a problem with "bullying" unless it becomes too excessive.