x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Partially Implemented No /heal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vincent~, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

I got bored and thought up this idea. In a nutshell I need to go to sleep for once

So I noticed some people complain a lot when people heal while in 1v1 or titans do /heal * (Heal all) when they are pvping. I think it would be nice without the /heal command at all. People would rely on /heal to stay alive in a 1v1 (Even though its 2 min or so per heal) and no one has a clear advantage over other players. Clearly members cant /heal so if a ranked player who could was 1v1ing a member they could easily do /heal and have a higher chance at winning. Since the non member would have a eat gapples.

Just a thought. I hope to god this made sense. Was tired when I did this.

2. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Your not very clear on what you mean, i think it would be better just to have a command that makes it so you can block being healed by other people.

3. Vincent~

I basically mean remove the plugin (IF POSSIBLE not sure what is possible and not) on op all together. Not sure if the other command is possible but I like your idea tbh.

4. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

To remove heal all together there is no point, should just remove the fact titans can heal a specific player.

5. Vincent~

I think gods (not sure) can heal a certain player if they want to. Ik for a fact titans can heal all which should be removed in my opinion.

6. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Gods cannot heal others.

7. Vincent~

Thought they could. My bad. I still feel like the heal command should be removed so no one has a advantage while in pvp.

8. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

No. I’d rather not lose another perk due to bs

9. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

neutral, even though its annoying to get healed during pvp, titans would lose yet another command like SniffMyToes said.

10. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

lmao no

11. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

Whats the point of buying a rank then? "Oh I just want to support the server" <- bs.

12. hannah

hannah Boss Member

ye that’s tru. besides what titan is gonna type out /heal [name] while having a 1v1?

13. Vincent~

You have other perks in other games. Titans have /enchant and can easily max out anything they want on skyblock.
      You can easily hit a button (For me its the up arrow I think) and you dont need to type anything in. It shows commands easily and what you said in chat before.

What other perks were lost to "bs"? Not trying to be rude or anything either just curious and what you mean by "bs"

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
    14. hannah

hannah Boss Member

super confused now. if you do it why are you trying to remove it ..?

15. Deivid0ze

So you're telling me I'm paying 250$ just to get /enchant on a single gamemode?

16. Vincent~

My point is mv isnt all about PVP which at this point I think it should those are the only popular game
      modes. Im saying remove the /heal perk only on op/kit. Not any other game modes. (If possible)
      There are other gamemodes to: Survival, creative, Factions etc. Your buying CERTAIN perks on every single game mode. Example: When you buy titan you unlock the perk /enchant on skyblock /god /fly /heal but you cant /enchant /fly /god on survival since its too op (i think thats why its not there) but you have /heal which only titan (and other ranks) can get. (Hope this made sense)

17. Deivid0ze

I'm pretty sure I knew all of this. Thing is, whenever I pay 250$ I expect to have at least some advantage or benefit from spending the 250$. If I get a rank and don't get any perks on some game modes then what's the point of buying the rank? /heal is something that you get for paying a big price on this server and nobody isn't stopping other players to pay the same price for the same perks. You should also consider that you can trade out ranks these days, people are willing to take money off from you on OpPvP and gift you the donator rank, which kinda removes the factor that some people might not be able to buy the rank with their money.

18. Vincent~

I see your point. But not everyone on op is rich. There will always be richest players. Some members (non ranks) may not be good at pvp and are working up to being good. Its highly unfair is a god or titan healed in the middle of the fight just to win. Its 3x annoying when someone heals all when everyone is fighting and has to restart with all their hearts. In my opinion /heal is to much of a advantage and everyone should be equal on the op server. Yes you can trade in game money for donor ranks but that can cost a lot of time and sets/weapons/gapples if your not good at pvp.

19. Deivid0ze

You're talking as if OpPvP is the only game mode players can play, the point of trading in-game money is to force players to play different game modes. I'm sure there are people who would gladly trade out skyblock, survival items for OpPvP items.

I personally didn't have to buy Titan, I traded it all out. A good mix of voting and working hard got me to Titan, I've felt the hard work before and I would want to have some perks on every game mode for all of it, no? I get that it's annoying to have such players, I myself used to be mad both on Prison and everywhere else I used to play, but everything has a walk around and I'm sure that you can find one as well. If players are using /heal against you and you think that it's unfair, then why not get your friends and 5v1 the guy? If he's playing unfairly then why can't you?

20. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

I think @Ace123jimbob(OG) idea is the best. Other players should be able to block /heal from titans. Therefore, no titan will loose another command, and the issue will be resolved.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.