x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • October's Toxic Voters - Did you get bumped from voting?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BlueExplorer, Oct 19, 2017.

?

Have you been bumped in October and lost one or more votes?

1. Yes - I got bumped - I'm upset about it too.

42.1%
    2. Yes - I got bumped - But I don't care.

15.8%
    3. No - But I'm upset that someone is bumping others.

15.8%
    4. No - I don't care either way about voting.

5.3%
    5. I actually was doing the bumping.

21.1%
    1. BlueExplorer

BlueExplorer Experienced Member

Did you try to vote in October only to have someone bump you off the list and prevent you from voting one or more days? Have you been bumped repeatedly? They got me a few times and I know who is doing this to us.

Last week I identified the following individuals that are responsible:
      ShareScreens ( @ShareScreens ) – The first one that caught my attention mid last week
      CaptinPriest – He was actually bragging to a good friend about this, minutes after she got bumped.
      Skrimish ( @active_ )

I’ve identified a few others that are probably active, or have been active, but not 100% sure, so I won’t name them in this post. I did share their names with @Pile and @Ordi though.

Could you guys please stop bumping everyone? If I could identify you mid last week, I’m sure there are others who have identified who you are too. You have so far bumped a number of my accounts that I take care of for others who are unable to vote daily, and the loss of in-game voter rewards is something that I doubt you guys will be able to replace. I’ve seen you bump a number of my friend’s accounts too, which is sad. I’m slightly annoyed right now, but others maybe rather upset with your activities.

You don’t need to bump anyone to actually win the monthly votes; it can be done through plain and simple strategy. If you understand the dynamics, its trivial, and no one needs to be bumped to win. No one.

So please back off, and give everyone a chance to collect their in-game rewards, or for the “few” who are even interested in trying for the monthly win, please allow them to try. You’ve proven that you are fast on the vote by bumping everyone else so quickly, so there is no reason why you cannot win by playing fair.

@Pile & @CypriotMerks
      As a possible solution to all the people who have been bumped repeatedly this month, I think that it would be most fair that all who voted in October are added to a pool. Everyone would be given only one chance each, irrespective of how many times they voted in October since they could have been bumped multiple times. Then randomly draw three names from that pool and give them the voter rewards for the month of October. That should eliminate any incentive someone would have for bumping anyone else, especially since it has been so badly messed up this month already.

Thanks greatly for your time and I do hope you will stop the bumping.

Blue

• Like Like x 1
    2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I've forgotten about voting for a few days this month. Only my alt was bumped once.

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Is vote bumping bannable? If not it probably should be... I've never tried for top voter but I can imagine the pain of being up at the top five and getting knocked like a day before the season ends.

4. BlueExplorer

Hey ShareScreens ( @ShareScreens ), CaptinPriest, Skrimish ( @active_ ), and edwarrd thanks for backing off on bumping everyone on Friday. I thought perhaps you guys were going to play fair for the rest of the month, but your back to bumping everyone on Saturday and Sunday too. How sad.

Why? Why do you three continue to do this? I'm assuming that CaptinPriest kind of quit after bragging about your operations?

5. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

many people I know have unfortunately been unable to vote and I have heard some pretty reasonable theories about why ):

6. BlueExplorer

Hey guys, (ShareScreens ( @ShareScreens ), CaptinPriest, Skrimish ( @active_ ), and edwarrd) I just wanted to thank you four for not bumping anyone tonight (Monday's vote). I really do appreciate that you are giving a few of us a chance to get our votes in. There were a few of my accounts that I waited 15 minutes to vote for them and they were not bumped... so thanks, I really do appreciate it! :)

I'm just wondering, what are the different "reasonable" theories that you have been hearing? I'm curious to know how people are trying to explain their inability to vote.

Its not really a theory; its a fact that a group of 4 were working together to actively bump people. A few of my accounts have been bumped about 8+ times. :( I keep throwing a few new ones in to the "ring" (so to speak) so I can keep an eye on when they are actively bumping. ;) It's not a random glitch; if you happen to meet a "certain" criteria, then they will bump you and add you to their list so you will continue to get bumped day after day. If you don't meet that criteria, then you will NEVER get bumped. Simple... and obvious. Very obvious.

Blue

7. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

You do realize that a bunch of random people could also just bump people off, it might not be those specific 4 or so. Like the people who bump others might not even be on the top voters list, they could just do it for pure joy or to make others mad.

8. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

So much text for one simple conclusion.

9. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Punishing people for bumping people off would be hard since there is no actual and it would be hard to get evidence that someone did it.
      ^^^

10. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

waaaa no free donation rank waaa

11. BlueExplorer

You may be surprised actually; getting evidence is rather easy.

I have the proof that the individuals that I have named are doing this. I provided it to Pile and Ordi verbally, but I can provide the screen shots to back it up. I'm hesitant to post them publicly since the "bumpers" may use it to augment their bump list.

The only one I don't have any "proof" on is CaptinPriest since he had that conversation with a friend; that provided the first lead to them. It looks like he quit since he has not been back since he "leaked" that information; not sure what kind of retaliation his comrades dished out, but one can only suspect something happened to to him. :(

Alana, no, the proof I have shows day in and day out that they are the ones. Its very clear cut actually.

Also they have been following a very specific pattern, one that is not random in the least. If it was random people doing this on their own, then an account that got bumped 8 days ago would not be consistently bumped each and every day. Has to be the work of the same individuals every day. A random would not know who got bumped each and every 7 days prior and then continue on the 8th day.

12. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Yes please

13. Benko

Benko Boss Member

I’ll vote for you daily on another server

14. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

If the proof is them saying "I bump people off the voters list," or something with bumping people off, it doesn't actually mean they did it. It's basically the same thing as saying "I hack," just because they say it, it doesn't mean they do it.

And still, random people who aren't even on the voters list could still be bumping random people off as well.

15. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

I bump people off because it's funny when they make threads like this

16. BlueExplorer

Nope... that's not the proof. I agree 100% you cannot take someone's word since many will say it just to get a reaction. ;) Oh hey, it's kind of like...

lol... :) Oh hey, happy "early" birthday Kyaaal! October's an awesome month. :)

17. extender

extender Experienced Member

how do u vote someone off if u can only vote once on one ip

18. BlueExplorer

Hey guys, (ShareScreens ( @ShareScreens ), CaptinPriest, Skrimish ( @active_ ), and edwarrd) so you're back to bumping again...

I guess you are too afraid to let others have a chance at top voter because your just too weak and you know you won't have a chance?

19. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Someone needs to bump them lol.

20. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

I just vote on my phone while using data, that always seems to do the trick.