x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • October's Toxic Voters - Did you get bumped from voting?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BlueExplorer, Oct 19, 2017.

?

Have you been bumped in October and lost one or more votes?

1. Yes - I got bumped - I'm upset about it too.

42.1%
    2. Yes - I got bumped - But I don't care.

15.8%
    3. No - But I'm upset that someone is bumping others.

15.8%
    4. No - I don't care either way about voting.

5.3%
    5. I actually was doing the bumping.

21.1%
    1. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

I understand what you are saying but I'm talking about theories people have said to me, these are NOT my own theories but theories I have heard from multiple people I will start a conversation with you to tell you about these 'theories'

2. BigDave

BigDave Experienced Member

I don't know why or how but my connection, which doesn't use a VPN or anything, lets me vote infinitely. I literally voted for names cheese1 to cheese17 just to get a vote party once.

3. BigDave

BigDave Experienced Member

@BlueExplorer It seems that all three of my accounts have been bumped to the point that none of them are in the top 10 anymore. I might have to pay them back a little.

4. BlueExplorer

BlueExplorer Experienced Member

Some ISPs may resolve your connection to random IPs (your public IP). I'm not that lucky... I've been locked in to the same one for years. :) But yeah, that does sound really odd that it would do that. They track by IP and cookies so you must have cookies disabled too (or auto delete them when you leave the page). That's nice and lucky for you. :)

Well, that would not really be kind, would it? But it looks like a couple of them have "stopped" their progression on the total votes. Time will tell how this plays out, but I won't be placing any bets on them.

lol... I totally understand what you are saying. Just as I get a few of mine out of the top 10 I mess up and put more in there. lol... Its kind of fun to see how quickly they can bump them, but it also gives them something to do too. :)

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

You are not the only one when I go to vote I can literally vote infinitely too without having the "You have already voted" page come up ;)

6. extender

extender Experienced Member

lmao this is why top voter is ruined , literally been voted off at least 5 days, and I can't do anything because whoever is voting everyone off has GODLY internet

7. BlueExplorer

Oh wow... that would totally be so nice have happen. :)

8. BlueExplorer

More bumping today... thanks... but what's the point? No way I/we can catch up now, but yet the bumps continue?

9. BlueExplorer

Hey guys, (ShareScreens ( @ShareScreens ), CaptinPriest, Skrimish ( @active_ ), and edwarrd)

I just wanted to point out that sometimes “real” strategies can be more successful than just bumping everyone, and it all works without the negativity too. Unless someone else votes in to the 25th position before the final vote happens today, there is no way anyone can prevent the current top 5 from winning, even if all 5 of them are bumped or they don’t even bother to vote. ;) How’s that for strategy?

I think I kind of proved my point, didn't I? ;) Bumping makes for a very poor strategy. lol...

skirmish you probably should not accuse someone of bumping you just because you are unable to bump her. I know for a fact she never tried to bump you since I’ve been working with her daily on trying to get her account, and our other friends, revoted every night to prevent them from being bumped. You were totally barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks guys, it was fun.

Blue
      ps... I honestly think its time for me to retire. ;)

10. extender

i dont get this at all, you accuse the people who vote EXACTLY at eight (when the votes restart) for voting people off? Just because they vote really fast SO they dont get voted off means they are voting them off. I want to see this proof that skirmish is voting them off, because it really sounds biased as hell. And skirmish told me that he is getting voted off everyday instantly. lmao how sad you vote someone off because they vote fast and apparently they are voting them off, WITH NO BLATANT proof LOL. sad.

11. Acceptation

How come he is always on top 10 then if he gets bumped all the time...

Also do you have proof of him not bumping? don't just believe off of him saying this, just because someone said something you shouldn't just jump to the conclusion to believe them if there is no actual proof of him doing or not.

12. extender

hes saying that he knows that skirmish voted them off, like how would he know? It's not possible to tell unless he talks to the developers of minecraftservers for it.

13. Acceptation

Well it could be possible to tell if every person gets bumped except him and a few other bumpers if the "bumpers" re the only people on the board... Also I'm pretty sure no one would stay up all night everyday to just "vote" and not "bump" (Votes reset at 1am for me...) (EU)

14. BlueExplorer

Extender... you have brought up some very valid points. I will gladly answer your questions for sure. I will even use skrimish's own words to show that he has caught himself in a web of contradictory lies. I can even show you the daily voting logs dating back to when these four first made their appearances, but first I would want to redact the other voters so their names do not get added to the bump list that they are keeping.

I'll even point out how his actions speak louder than his words, and that his actions contradict his claims of innocence.

But let me ask you, how many times were you bumped this month?

I just need some time to put this together. It's past 1 AM and I'm not going to be able to give it proper attention tonight that it deserves.

But the HUGE point I want to make, is that you don't have to bump anyone to win. You can win with skill and technique. If you play your cards correctly, not even the bumpers can stop you. ;)

QED!

15. extender

I got voted off around 5 or 6 times, thank you.

16. BlueExplorer

Extender, I'm so sorry to hear you got bumped so many times.... I was bumped, or could not vote, more than 200 times in October. :(

I said I would take care of putting together detailed information pertaining to the bumpers, but it is highly detailed and long. It covers many things and although one item may not stand upon its own, together, including the daily top 10 logs can speak volumes. But I honestly do not want to drag it all through forums, so I'll provide it to you through a PM.

If anyone else would like to see the details, please PM me, I'd be happy to share.

You did ask about facts and the numbers. I'll post that information here along with the spreadsheet of summarized data.

This is item 11 out of 15.... please note that since this is taken out of context of all the other information, I clearly state that Ordi is never assumed to be part of the bumper's gang. Ordi was bumped 4 times, but never after the 19th of October if my numbers, memory, and logs are correct... as if they may have realized it could be bad to bump a head mod? ;) lol... gotta love that! :)

11. So here are some of the numbers. See the attached spreadsheet image. It shows a few individuals along the top, and each row represents a day within October. The numbers in the cells indicates what rank they were for that day, where a 1 would be # 1 for the daily top voters. October 8th was the first day of bumping. Notice how our “gang” suddenly appears in the top 10 on the 9th?

Now take a look at ShareScreens’s column. It’s clear that he was intending to stay in the top 10 daily since he made his appearance on October 3rd. On the 10th to the 13th it appears like the only plausible explanation as to why he dropped off the top 10 would be that he got bumped. Since he finished October with 25 votes he had to have been bumped a total of 6 times. Its obvious that he was not bumped on October 1st or 2nd since he made it to the top 10 on the third. So he had to have been bumped on those other days. This means, except for October 1st and 2nd, that he always was in the top 10 when he was able to vote. How could that be possible without working with the other bumpers and being a bumper himself.

Some other facts pertaining to ShareScreens is that he was #1 a total of 14 days in October! His average rank was 2.52.

Now let’s take a look at skrimish’s column. The bumpers did not start bumping until the 8th and he made it in to the top 10 on the 9th which indicates he was not bumped prior to when the bumping began. Now, skrimish voted 25 times and missed 6 votes. This implies that for skrimish, after October 8th, he too was in the top 10 each and every time he voted too. He only had a #1 position once, but yet his average rank was 3.10 for October. How could that be possible without working with the other bumpers and being a bumper himself?

[​IMG]

In conclusion, I’ll let you draw your own opinion.

Extender, I would also like to know, is the screen print of the daily top 10 spreadsheet is sufficient as proof for you? I can provide individual daily screen prints of all top 10 results for each day. I’m missing day 1 which is not significant as far as I know since the bumping did not begin until October 8th. I’m also missing October 17th’s screen print, but my notes indicate only the top 2 positions have changed, so we can refer to October 18th to see who voted in to those positions for October 17. But as I said before, I would want to redact those screen prints to protect the others on there so they cannot be used to be added to any bump list, if such a list is being kept.

Are the various explanations also sufficient to help you understand why I think their actions are speaking rather loudly pertaining to their involvement in actively bumping others? There are a few other details that I’ve noticed, but I think this is rather way too long as it is and I do not want to share everything… These should be sufficient for now.

I realize that one such statement or example cannot merit a judgement, but all of these details combined together could help arrive to a conclusion about their involvement.

Thanks for your time,

Blue

• Like Like x 1