x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Possible and Impossible locations for infection

Discussion in 'Help' started by jasmine476, Feb 26, 2017.

1. jasmine476

jasmine476 Active Member

-+=+- LOCATIONS OF PLACES THAT ARE AND ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE -+=+-

Hello, and thank you for looking at my guide on possible and impossible locations on infection maps. Before I begin this guide, let me point out that this does NOT encourage the use of glitch-able areas to be used to anyone's advantages. Anyways, I made this guide because players, and even staff members don't know all the locations people can reach in a game. If you get to a certain location, you could be called out for glitching and get kicked, when said spot is legit to get to. If you see someone get to these spots, I recommend that you check this out before jumping to conclusions on the accessibility of a spot. This guide was made to make all players aware of areas in infection, and to help players know when a spot is 100 percent impossible to reach (using a legit method). Hopefully this guide will reduce the number of false accusations on the infection server due to a player's choice in location.

Argentan
      Getting on top of the map's walls.*
      Escaping the map.

Auerlis
      Getting to the rooftops on the first level.
      On the large building on the 2nd level, you can parkour around the side.

There are 2 ways to get to the rooftops on the 2nd level, both of which require hopping on trees. **

Azteca
      Every (or nearly every) treetop.
      Biomes
      The top of the witchhut.
      Carnival
      Escaping the map.
      Cherokee
      The top part of the back of the windmill on the top part of the map.
      Cliff
      On the house, you can maneuver along the side (via a cross neo and a single neo down one) to get to an area that would otherwise be inaccessable if this pattern did not exist.
      CoastalCliff
      The top of the building.
      The small cave with the lava has an area where (if you run to it quick enough) will be invincible throughout the whole game.

Desert
      Doing a 5 block -1 allows you to get on a previously inaccessable treetop.
      Dragonland
      Climbing vines allow you to reach some hidden areas.
      Metropolis
      Climbing up on the iron bars near spawn allow you to go into a side of a building with fence gates that prevent you from being hit.
      In the alleyway past the tank, if you climb the tank and head to the first window, you can do what's called a "double neo" to get further in.
      Getting to the 2nd level of the same building behind the spawnpoint.

Mineshaft
      You can get up in small indents in the wall.
      Nether
      If you do parkour on the glowstone, you can drop down to the obsidian rooms near the left of spawn.
      Nuketown
      Escaping the map.
      Outbreak
      Doing parkour from a tent to a tree, then to the top of the house will lead you to another tree you can jump to.
      Rust
      Getting on top of the map's barriers.
      Escaping the map.

Temple
      ...good luck surviving...
      Towers
      Behind the pool of lava, there are some small indents that you can squeeze into.
      Winter
      You can get on top of the trees.
      Reaching the roof of the house. **

KEY
      Green :: Did you know about this? If you didn't, why not try this area out? These areas are widely known to players, so don't worry about potential punishment!

Orange :: I'd watch out if I were you. All these areas are accessible, but do not seem to be. You could get called out for block glitching, or kicked by a moderator if one is present.

Red :: If you got here, please relog. These areas are inaccessible through any method except for block glitching or boosting. If you get caught doing this, you will be kicked, or banned for major repeated offence.

*All maps that do not have "Escaping the map" as a possible area are not possible in any way. The only way to escape the map on a map that does NOT say "escaping the map" is hacking. You can get banned for 31 days for doing this.

** Warning: these areas are possible to get to legit and by block glitching. To my knowledge, if a mod sees a human (or a zombie) in one of these areas, they are to kick them even if they got there without block glitching. The only way to avoid being punished for being in this location is to record yourself getting to the area without abusing a glitch.

This thread was created on 2/26/17
      And is valid and up to date as of 5/2/2017 (5:17 PM [EST])

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    2. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

For biomes and the witch-hut, it should be marked as orange. It is possible to get up there, but only by boosting or if you're lucky, shift-jumping.

3. jasmine476

jasmine476 Active Member

Well there's the first post here in 20 days :P

Anyways, they fixed it (or did something) to where the shift jump is 100% as long as you get the initial timing down.

4. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

The whole lava thing isn't really ''glitching'' tbh but okie.

5. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

I reckon it was always like that, because you always had to get the right angle and you also had to shift on the vines for a period of time before climbing up.

But other than that, nice guide. It'll help out staff a lot :p

6. ModernAdventurer

ModernAdventurer Experienced Member

7. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

h e l p f u l a n d i n f o r m a t i v e

8. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

I'm not gonna lie, I thought this thread was about different locations of your body you can get infections lmao