x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Post Your Mineverse Story Below!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tsunderes, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EnderStevePigMan

EnderStevePigMan Experienced Member

WARNING my story is VERY long <3

November (Something) 2013 Okay so... I was looking on the internet Minecraft servers. I tried a lot they were all Over powered or dumb. I wanted to look for a survival server. At the time, I was a noob I didn't know there were mini games servers. After a while I saw this Server called "Mineverse". I joined and went on Survival, when I joined I settled in a place near spawn. I saw houses so I just build my house because I didn't want to be lonely. The next day I played MineVerse again and I saw a guy and I was a VERY noob and I didn't know how to type because it was my first time playing on a server, so I went online and typed... "How to chat on a Minecraft server". So I was talking to this guy @Ares_Xena and he was very nice and then he was saying that he was the owner of the town (I didn't know it was a town) So I was VERY happy and he gave me some stuff and I moved there. Okay funny thing but XD I was such a noob that this one guy his name was SurvivaI he quit MineVerse but he Griefed me and I got very mad I didn't know how to claim and I told Ares to BAN him from the server. That never happened. XD

A few weeks later me and Ares were friends and I moved because I wanted to start my own town. So I moved to a land and me and my friend @KevCraft0425 and Turtle71702 and @joe 694 and EmeraldExplotion made a town and I was already on MineVerse for a month and he was new so I gave him some stuff and yeah the town was going great...and then I met @HipsterChick and she was very nice to me and we were a family KevCraft was my "brother" Siena was my "Mom" Izzurmom was my "Dad" and Ares was my "Grandpa" and AnimalLover was my "Grandma". Okay so one day Siena was like okay kids time for your surprise because you two were very good and she upgraded me and Kevcraft to premium.

About 6-8 months later I bought Mvp and 10-12 months @netgear856951 Bought me Elite and I bought God this weekend.

Thank you to all my friends for being there for me even when I wanted to quit MineVerse they helped me not quit and Thank you again <3 @Ares_Xena @HipsterChick @MorganCraft10 @KevCraft0425 @Fishlips22521 @netgear856951 AnimalLover @joe 694 @baby_12_34 @michael @MaxNinja10 @Lola Perez @Jojoaidan @Ichidna @IAFF @Jeepers25836 Chetahgirl123 idy Turtle71702 StrikeCraft99 @BlockheroRS @SnakeEars @DjRyan @MTis4blockheads Jessica @Minnie411 @SuperHeroSean SugarLemonade Allie123 Oliver_Eatter @xXx_tina_xXx @Glaadiator Izzurmom Petalpink Wolfashes @SomeDUDE13 @Haley Ritchie @IN1NJAI Dleeds45 @ArcherHead @GABE01 Nicolestyles Nicho930 megang33 Mr_b3n_123 Waffen @Bradg14 EmeraldExplotion @Punisher135709... @Eman9191

If I missed you... I'm sorry XD I know I missed a lot of people.

Thats my MineVerse Life <3

• Like Like x 2
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    2. michael

michael Well-Known Member

You welcome <3

3. BabyTheBae

BabyTheBae Experienced Member

4. BlockheroRS

BlockheroRS Experienced Member

Lol, you got a better starting story. My starting story was I was griefed on my first day, I got diamonds while mining my friend wanted I said "No man" he told me to go to the end because endstone was a money maker, He killed me, Griefed my house destroyed my farm, disbanded our faction, and killed my ocelot. I asked for help and I was %100 percent rejected by every last person. I tried talking to some mods and they rejected me too, they told me to make it yourself.
      Now I'm even more hated thanks to the factions server I'm addicted to, and my love for pvp. But I still have people that supported me non stop from start to the end @stealthbomber320 @Glaadiator @SomeDUDE13 (RIPJAW And Monster202 don't have forum accounts but just let them know that they're my best friends and I wish them the best of luck) and those are sadly all my friends, but I prefer quality over quantity. I've been here since I started minecraft, And I wanna stay till the end.

5. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

**More detailed version**

Alright, I first joined the server back in late October 2013.
      I started off with the gamemode Survival, because my old friend IIzurmom, wanted me to live in his town.
      I got online and was a little confused because I was new to the whole game deal.
      We traveled out from spawn to find his house, because no one knew how to tpa for some reason..
      It took us about 6 tries to get to his house, because I kept dying and falling into ravines..
      Once we made it, I stayed in his town for over a month.
      A lot of people who played Survival earlier, may remember a player named 'SetGamer'.
      Well Setgamer blew up my town, and took it over for herself, and we moved on..
      Iv had many houses on Survival cx
      There was the, Stone tower, Stone cube, Clay house, Hotel, Stone house, Ice Castle, & nether house.
      I met @EnderStevePigMan when he crossed paths with me in the nether.
      I got in my first pvp fight back in December when @SuperHeroSean took my bow and refused to give it back.. I recall screaming in chat cx..
      @Ares_Xena helped me get my bow back c;
      I got VIP soon later, and then Elite, & finally God.
      I never really went into the end until Me, @Ferninator & @Eman9191 all went into the end.
      Oneday this weirdo named @netgear appeared, but it was his sister using his account & she brought along her friend @EndyIsABanana.. Netgear came back as himself, and me and Endy became close friends.
      I remember going to /warp nasa with invisible pots and sniping people that came to the warp..
      Idek how I met @IN1NJAI c;
      Survival got a bit boring so I ventured on to OpPvp.. I met a lot of people including..
      @DoctorDistructo
      @Conor Walton
      :P
      Last spring I met new people including.
      @FadedChristi - Met on forums c;
      @kitkat6605910 - Met her in a kik chat c;
      @rachetclanks - In the lobby in the Dragon c;
      @PandaBear__ & @VaMeSa123 on OP.
      I didn't play mc all summer ;c so nothing rlly happened
      When I came back, it was the day hellblock opened..
      Well me and Christi and Kitkat started an island, and I got closer to @jarroyonaples
      We have a shroom treehouse on the island c;
      People I met later:
      @PopIs_MyLife
      @DjRyan
      @theminecraftgal6
      @luckypuppy24
      @Coolest_Elephant
      @baby_12_34
      ectttt c;

thats alll i can recall c;

• Like Like x 6
    6. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

AND U GAVE LOVE TO ME! :D <3 xD

7. FaZe Dox

FaZe Dox Experienced Member

whoa I'm not your friend D:

8. BlockheroRS

Ahh, forgot a few people XD Sorry man lemme edit

9. BlockheroRS

NEW AND BETTER

Lol, you got a better starting story. My starting story was I was griefed on my first day, I got diamonds while mining my friend wanted I said "No man" he told me to go to the end because endstone was a money maker, He killed me, Griefed my house destroyed my farm, disbanded our faction, and killed my ocelot. I asked for help and I was %100 percent rejected by every last person. I tried talking to some mods and they rejected me too, they told me to make it yourself.
      Now I'm even more hated thanks to the factions server I'm addicted to, and my love for pvp. But I still have people that supported me non stop from start to the end @stealthbomber320 @IAFF @Brant Rogers @EnderStevePigMan @Glaadiator @SomeDUDE13 (RIPJAW And Monster202 don't have forum accounts but just let them know that they're my best friends and I wish them the best of luck) and those are sadly all my friends, but I prefer quality over quantity. I've been here since I started minecraft, And I wanna stay till the end.

10. BabyTheBae

this my story... I just got banned off my fav sever so I went to minevere and played survival games then I met my BEST FRIEND ally... then we met a sweet person named clarkz then I met @killermonkey1291 and fell in love w/ him I said one day to killer im gunna suicide he said don't because a lot of people love you along the way I met people that bullyed me and then we became friends I love the friends I have now... @killermonkey1291 @michael @sailorRuby @theminecraftgal6 @jelmer3 @ @xXx_tina_xXx @GABE01 @rDestiny @Eman9191

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    11. Minecraftnerd234

Minecraftnerd234 Experienced Member

#Leftout

12. Eman9191

Eman9191 Active Member

Hello, many of you don't know me, but Here's my story I guess..

I got my Minecraft account on about June of 2013, And i found the mineverse server(My first online Server) around September, and started on Survival. I stayed quiet for awhile until I got the hang of it. Then I met some people(Ill try to name them)

Kill_A_Hipster(I don't see him anymore)
      @Ferninator (Best Friend)
      @SnakeEars (Smart, and Cool)
      @HipsterChick (Sold Her a horse in my Town)
      @EnderStevePigMan n(Cool man)
      @Ares_Xena (We don't talk much, friends I hope :p)
      @Fishlips22521 (Roomate for long time)
      @theminecraftgal6 (gf and amazing)
      @unet45 (Great friend)
      @netgear856951
      @baby_12_34 (kid)
      @OtherpeoplethatImissedSorry.

Its not much of a story, but its mine.
      Thank you

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    13. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

IM GF AND AMAZING :D xD

14. BabyTheBae

where am I im yo kid xD

15. Eman9191

Eman9191 Active Member

You didnt put me in yours :L

16. Cade

Cade Well-Known Member

Doc + OP-PvP = Baus

17. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Ill make a huge story tomorrow :)

18. Brant Rogers

Brant Rogers Active Member

19. CosmicGalaxy32

CosmicGalaxy32 Experienced Member

Lol remember when I was with SpringWorld and da fight began...

20. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

I remember how we met ;)
      Idk what month it was, I think it was about November/December last year.
      My brother and I tped to you and haleyisamazing and you both were in the nether building a house, so my brother and I then killed you both :haha:
      Then we all had a big argument, I became friends with haley, so did Sean. But you and me never got along until about May/June/July of this year. :t:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.