x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Purge's Re-Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Feb 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

QUESTIONS

INGAME: name: zPurge
      What timezone are you in?: Pacific
      What country do you live in?: United States
      What languages do you speak?: English
      SCHEDULE
      ↠ ↠↠↠↠↠↠

Monday 1-3 HOURS
      Tuesday 1-3 HOURS
      Wednesday 1-3 HOURS
      Thursday 1-3 HOURS
      Friday 1-5 HOURS
      Saturday 1-5 HOURS
      Sunday 1-5 HOURS​
      ↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

[​IMG]
      REQUIREMENTS

How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I've been forum muted for post farms. And banned for a day. In all banned 3 times.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I express this in my traits
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? ✅
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication setup? ✅
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? ✅
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? ✅
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) ✅

Intro:

Well let's just start off with it's been a long road. I was promoted last August I've decided to apply to this role again because I feel I am quite a bit more fit now. When I resigned I had alot of physical and mental issues I was going through severe anxiety I have decided to also reapply because I truly miss the team. During July when I had moderator I had alot of phycological issues that I still have today anxiety school work alot got to me. Ive been feeling alot better since then but I want to come back strong.

Helpful:

When on the team I helped out alot with hackers & rule breakers in general. Not much else I can say except I will always be there for the team no matter what. Hence this is why I'm reapplying I feel I left on a bad note due to Brandons resignation. I feel i'm more calm and collected now.

Responsible:

I'm responsible as shown i've proven myself worthey of the position from my point of views. However if you believe now I'd be more than welcome to constructive critizm. Tell me areas of improvement & I will touch up on them.

Strict:

Well, I have a good laughs here and there but when I was on the team I was in a horrible state in my life I took everything too seriously with the staff on the team just kidding. For example I got a tag on discord "abuse" as a joke by a mod and I took it the wrong way since then i've been more relaxed and I've learned to handle situations better.

Ending:

Thank you for reading!

2. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

Thats gonna be a no from me.

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks for the response anything I can improve on?

4. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

How to handle certain situations better.

5. Benko

Benko Boss Member

no support lmfao

6. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

^
      Improve on this for my support.

7. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Purge I'm unsure why you wish to be on a staff team that you have said abuses quite a lot?

8. extender

extender Experienced Member

No support very immature easily tricked

9. hannah

hannah Boss Member

no supporto, u sound wack

10. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

No support, I can list so many reasons that vary from being immature, not knowing handle situations, toxic and etc. Just focus on improving these things and maybe you can get it. Good luck purge.

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I still want to be on the team for the enjoyment Ive learned alot since then my mental state ect.

I will work on handleing situations better like when I was a moderator it was hard because I was very naive. I’ll try my best if I get the position to work on asking for help instead of jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for the response, read this to see how i’m going to improve ^^

Thanks Skype, me and you have always had a interesting relationship if I joke around with you sometimes you take it to heart i’m sorry if I hurt you in any way I’m trying to improve.

Thanks @abbie For the neutral :)!

12. con

con Active Member

Wym very immature? You legit broke your moniter because you got healed and lost a s40. Stfu bbg.

You actually seem like you can help, but for the reasons stated above, i'm going with a neutral. Tbh, the staff team is lost rn, a dead server, all the players cheat, and the staff can't seem to get their head out of their butts and actually detect closet cheaters.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2019
    13. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Didn’t you just resign like a month ago? Your mental state isn’t something that changes with the snap of a finger, and since most applicants fake their personalities to be happy-go-lucky while applying, I assume you’re doing the same.

I disliked working with you due to your immaturity and inability to handle situations as stated above, and I don’t believe you’ve changed whatsoever. You also haven’t proven your commitment to the server with activity, and I don’t remember you being the most active of the bunch anyway, so I wasn’t even setting my hopes high.

This has nothing to do with this application.

Purge isn’t going to magically fix the situation of the server or improve it anyhow. Every moderator has been determined to do this, and not a bit has changed.

No support.

14. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

I have to agree with these points brought up by SniffMyToes, Purge. Although I did miss seeing you "in action" as a staff member on the server, I trust Sniff enough to know the points he brought up are a 100% accurate.

Unfortunately, I cannot support your application on this server. Good luck

15. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Medication did fix me however I dont want to argue with your points your absolutely correct I will try harder.

I’m very sorry for past mistakes.

16. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Neutral for now.

Everyone's just mentioning your immaturity which is stopping me from no supporting you fully along with your in game activity.

Although there is some positives that I like about the you as an applicant, firstly you're experienced meaning you know how to moderate, secondly you're managing your critiscm very well and owning up to mistakes which is a really good sign.

Best of luck.

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks Accept :p

18. Jaden/eoqa

Jaden/eoqa Active Member

Support bud gl <3

19. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Absolutely no support.

Purge, as much as I would like to support I just cannot see you as a moderator again. You say that the team abuses and seem to start unnecessary drama with practically anyone on the server that you can pick a fight on. You struggle to handle situations with maturity and the smallest piece of mind. Coming from PERSONAL experience, you pick up on rumors from people who you shouldn't even listen to? You resigned like one or two months ago and think you can just pop back onto the team like no problem? You're beyond immature. I got back into MV around when you got promoted and I didn't really see you on.
      Good luck.

20. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I’m sorry but I have to mention the comment you left on an application yesterday, where you claimed that staff were abusing and covering up for someone who supposedly ‘was never staff’ -which I disproved in literally under 2 minutes by doing a forum search.

You need to learn how to analyse situations properly and dig around before stating false information like that. You mentioned above that you are going to work on not jumping to conclusions, and I agree with you. I can’t support you, sorry.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.