x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Purge's Re-Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Feb 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I left a explanation to why I said that so please read. Thanks

Thanks ill try to improve.

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

no support

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

What could I improve on?

4. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

No support. I used to play another server u played on and you were toxic and annoying. Same here if ya ask me lol

5. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

I usually don’t comment on applications, but I just feel this needs to be put out there. I don’t support you and I am sorry. You aren’t a horrible person, moreso just not a good fit for the staff team. Anytime we would joke around or anything you took everything personal. You immediately assumed everything was about you when we were joking with each other. I just don’t think you’re a good fit for the staff team. You threatened to resign because we were joking around about someone getting demoted and you took it personal and thought it was about you. The others mentioned pretty fair points as well. I am sorry, but I cannot support you. I wish you the best of luck though.

6. Purge

Purge Boss Member

So that's a fair reason to no support me I already mentioned this how I over reacted I had a horrible day and later I explain to the team why I did it.

There was no reason for you to comment.

7. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

That's a perfect reason to not support you. I highly doubt someone as sensitive as you is bound to change that.

8. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Everyone can change :D

9. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

See you say you change and are mature and apparently know how to handle situations but clearly this shows it. Even more reason to no support as I am a person stating my opinion like the others. Good luck though.

10. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you!

11. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

the fact that you don't answer a simple question like that makes me want to give you no support

NO SUPPORT

Reasons stated above, you seem immature and unable to handle scenarios well, even if I don't know you. This is Minecraft, how can you possibly not handle scenarios well... It's a children's block game, you must have done some weird crap while you were staff to be receiving these toxic replies from staff and former staff.
      Also, your attitude while replying shows that you are just giving out fake responses to people to try to convince them you've changed when you haven't.

12. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Let’s keep the replies to a minimum please. State whether you support the applicant or not, there’s no need for any further replies. Thanks.

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks Max @Gabe read this thank you!

I didnt do anything wrong when I was a former moderator here. I handle critizm quite well and if you check my last application it was different. I used to not I do handle scenarios well your basing your soul opinion on others opinions, for example alot of the former mods here were strong supporters of me when they were trying out for staff until they get it see what I mean people bandwagon thats normal just to clarify I did nothing extreme I was a stern mod. But why are you calling me out for things I havent even done without seeing me do it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2019
    14. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

people don't lie
      and it seemed like you were quite a bad mod
      therefore i don't support you being staff again
      I don't have to see you do "extreme" things, if people say you overreact to every scenario and its the overwhelming majority, then it's obviously true.
      dont take it to heart
      I just wouldn't want someone with characteristics like yours being on our beloved staff team because it seems to me that you are very toxic when you get irritated.
      i.e. you give nice pretty messages to people who give out neutral and kind no supports, yet you retaliate when you get some not-so-nice replies.

15. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Please do not double post @Purge

16. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I havent retaliated at all the only thing im trying to explain to you is your observation is incorrect compared to the others. Therefore it wouldnt mean anything for me to improve on something I never did.

17. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

lmao
      my observation was that people said you were a bad staff member who overreacted to everything and didn't know how to handle situations. i didn't introduce anything new
      We don't have to discuss this any further, I also expressed my opinion and you'll just have to take it as another response to your application

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    18. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You would think that calling us bandwagoners wouldn’t be a good way of proving your positivity...?

And the reason most mods supported you but have changed opinions since then is because we were forced to work with you, and we all disliked the situation. Don’t call out the mods you worked with, because we’re the ones that had firsthand experiences with you and had to deal with you the most. I no support you, not because I’m hopping on a bandwagon or because I’m not applying, but I realized in the time that we worked together that you were a bad fit for this position. You called out Gabe for talking bad behind your back, but it’s not like your opinions of the staff team were positive either, and you seemed to enjoy expressive your negative feelings of it in different ways.

19. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Support, as long as you don't get perms

20. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.