x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP PV in Combat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AcePvP, May 19, 2019.

1. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

The new combat system where PV in combat was removed has a lot of crucial benefits such as people not being able to pv gear before they die but there is one major downfall in this which could end up killing op pvp, my point is that hackers now if they see you have a valuable item when a staff is not on they will use speed hacks and infinite aura which lets them hit over 100 blocks away kill you without you being able to escape and this ruins the game because 95% of the time there are no staff online. Meaning that you are almost guaranteed to die and the only thing that was good before this was implemented was that hackers could not get your stuff because you could pv it before dying and now they can kill you and make you lose gear reducing the amount of people wanting to use s40’s and 35’s.

Hopefully you can understand my concerns with this, and althought i was no supoort to most upcomming mod applicants we need more staff to cover the server basis such as @Lamborghiniii and @TurtleKeeper22 as they are both active, another good staff applicant is @Sando3, as 2 staff just recently resigned so more are needed.

2. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Thank you @Ace123jimbob(OG) <3

If I get staff, I'd make sure to help you with whatever you need ;p

3. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Although i don’t agree with some of the things you say your opinion is valid and more active players should be staff.

4. hannah

hannah Boss Member

sorry but staff are definitely way more active now, especially @Dualband and @Boobalyboo. i think the addition of removing /pv in combat is good because i remember pvping those who had an s40 and when they ran out of sets they pved it.

yes there is problems to not having /pv in combat but i feel like the only way to combat those hackers with 100 block reach is a better anti-cheat, rather than removing this command in combat.

sorry, no support

5. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Your listing two American staff members I'm eu plus the server usually has more players during the eu hours

6. Swift

Swift Boss Member

actually 3 resigned.

7. hannah

hannah Boss Member

needless to say, in total the staff team spends more then 5% (72 minutes) of their day on mineverse because i know when @ATruePitato was mod, he played at least 2 hours a day alone.

besides, the mods you tagged saying that they are active are also in the US, so i’m not sure what point you are trying to convey. if you want more EU staff, maybe try applying yourself?

anyway that wasn’t the main point i was making, but that the server needs a better anti-cheat to combat these insane hackers because not having /pv in combat is good for the server.

8. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

To get staff you have to be a liked player, both ingame and forums i am neither

9. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

how is this a problem, arent you banned on CreeperEz, ban evading is very straight'nt

10. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Im banned but not allowed to make suggestions to things that happened to me when i was playing? Didnt you get banned with me for blackmail lol

11. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

No support, you're banned so why do u care. Unless your ban evading on accounts

12. Hyperie

Hyperie Active Member

the main issue is dealing with hackers, i get targetted by bhoppers a lot (extender) so i have no choice but to die with gear since i cant pv any more

13. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

The problem is the hackers. I feel that the /pv in battle would be too op and could be easily abused.