x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Random's Reapplication for Moderator

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Random, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Disclaimer:

Yes, this is a very short application. I do not feel it is necessary to repeat everything I said in my first application as it all still applies, so I will link my accepted application here.

I know people probably have plenty of question, so I will go ahead and answer a few questions I anticipate:

I just came back, shouldn’t I be active longer before applying for moderator again?
      I can understand the logic behind this, but I have come back refreshed and ready to help the server. I will work on getting my activity up and doing more reports and showing that I am fully back and devoted.

Why did I resign/get demoted before?
      I made a mistake and I take full responsibility for it. I got demoted for going above Cyp’s head when I should have went directly to Cyp and spoke to him about my concerns. Soon after my repromotion I resigned due to irl things. I was graduating high school that semester and then I started college the next semester. I wanted to focus on the transitions in my life, but I have since situated in college life and I am ready to come back.

I said I was losing motivation, how can I prove that I now have motivation?
      I needed a break. Since I had been doing it for so long I was getting easily frustrated. Being away from the server for a few months has allowed me to refresh my enthusiasm for the server. I care about it and want to see it be as successful as it can and if I can help in any way then I am glad to help.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask and I will answer any question!

So now for the application:

Your in-game name

RandomNinja14

What timezone are you in?
      Central Time Zone

What country do you live in?
      USA

What languages do you speak?
      English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yea, bandicam and gyazo.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I am experienced. I know the commands (unless they have changed). I have passion for the server and deeply care for the server. I am familiar with the staff team and how the team is run. During my time as staff I learned so much, and I want to continue learning things. I want to grow friendships, I want to be here to help the server in any way I can.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      4-5+ hours. I can honestly be on as much as I can. It depends on when I have gaps. I can be on almost every night after 8:30 pm and all day during the weekends. I can also get on during gaps in my schedule, so periodically throughout the day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Since November 2015. I took a break after my previous staff period, but I am back and ready to put my all into the server.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Only to get perms removed.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes. I was staff on this server for about 10 months and on Skyblock for about 3 months.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes.

Since my first time as a moderator, I feel as if I have grown. I will admit that when I left I caused drama and I reacted in a way I should not have. I am deeply sorry for that and if I could take it back I would. The people of this server have supported my through my hard times and I should not have walked away from Mineverse when times got hard, but I did. I am ready to be back though and give my all to the server. As a moderator, I loved helping people. It made me happy, and still does. If I got the opportunity to help the server, the players, and the staff again I would greatly appreciate it.

#Connorisalegend

p.s. I've missed yall <3​

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    2. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

FIRST SUPPORT EZ

3. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

Support ❤️

4. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness full support +1
      (+) Experienced
      (+) Were a good mod
      (+) Knows the community
      (-) Need to do more reports
      (-) Just came back, but this will easily change!

Good luck Random!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    5. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

Of course, support

6. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

I was waiting for this, SUPPORT.

7. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I talked to you yesterday, and you said you would wait before you applied again. Although you know what you're doing and you're experienced, you just came back. Neutral

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

While you did just get back, you were a great mod.

support

9. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Support!

You have experience and know the community well, although I think you need to do more reports.
      Apart from that, I think you'd be perfect for mod again :)

10. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

This gave me a huge smile. Good luck, I’ll happily support you. ♥️

11. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Full support. However, I do think you should have waited a little longer before applying. The community in game has changed so much old people are called randies.

12. benji

benji Well-Known Member

I haven't seen you in a while.
      Neutral.

13. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

I've definitely missed your helping hand on the team, won't go into much details on how you helped, but it was definitely needed. You are very approachable, which made it easier for myself to come to you and ask questions when I needed it. For those reasons, I will definitely support you.

But (Sorry, but I can't just support you like that, you have to earn it!), like any other returning player, applying straight away isn't a good start. Like Mega stated above, the server has changed drastically over the course of the past few months, with the addition of new staff members and more. So, coming back to all these changes could be challenging, but I'm sure you can find a way to make it happen.

I will give you a neutral for now, but it will most likely quickly change. Good luck Rando ;)

14. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you pink <3
      I love you lol and you tried but thank you Connor!!!
      <3 I am definitely going to work on reports but I figured it would not hurt putting my app out there to show I was interested.
      Aw thank you
      Well here it is <3
      You are correct, I did say I was going to wait. However, I figured I would put my application out there to show my interest, as previously stated, and go from there. Work on reporting more, being more active, etc.
      I will definitely work on reporting more!
      I missed you Sparky <3 Thank you love
      I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out there. I am definitely going to work on getting to know new players.
      I needed a break but I am back and refreshed and ready to go, but that is completely understandable! I hope I can change your mind.
      Okay, so I will address this one by one and if you don't agree or want me to further elaborate, feel free to let me know!

1) I missed you and the team so much. I am just glad to be back on Mineverse.
      2) Yes, the server has drastically changed. What yall do not know is that I have been here the whole time. I have been keeping updates, people have been letting me know about the server. I sort of lurked on forums, I knew when promotions happened, when someone resigned, when they fixed or changed something on the server. While yall may not have seen me, I have always been here. I completely understand not knowing that and still holding by your stance of I do not know. I have also worked on reaching out to new staff that I did not previously know.

If anyone has any more questions or wants me to further elaborate on something please feel free to ask here or message me. I am always happy to talk! And I will definitely be working on more reports and getting my activity up!

15. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I feel like what you're doing is fighting a dead cause.
      support nonetheless tho you were always cool! <3

16. amli

amli Boss Member

Definite support, ily.

17. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

who is this

support

18. iEco

iEco Active Member

OMG RANDOM OMG SUPPORT TOTAL SUPPORT U LEGIT ARE (WERE) AND GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST MODS OMG SUPPORT SO KIND SUCH NICENESS SUCH RESPONSIBILITY SO GLAD UR COMING BACK ok soz got a lil excited but support

19. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

yesss pleaseee

20. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Experienced Member

Support ♡

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.