x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Ranks and Non refundables

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Qwiby, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

So it has recently been very clear Mineverse has died down, a lot. And so I wanted to put out the hypothetical scenario of:
      What happens IF the server closes, more importantly, to the people with ranks such as titan, god, supreme, and so on.
      I know when we actually purchased the ranks, it said "Non-refundable"; I was wondering though if when, or if, the server closes we can refund?
      Or another solution could be to let us have ranks on different servers noob owns
      such as:
      Minetime or Skyblock.net
      Any thoughts?

2. Watermelonone

Watermelonone Well-Known Member

Just charge back

3. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

You entered a binding agreement the second you purchased your rank, and assuming you read the terms and conditions, you understand that all purchased are final. Donations are what helps keep a business running, and you do not get your invested money back if and when that business liquidates.

I think it’s pretty clear that Minecraft servers aren’t forever, and spending money is a risk you take whether it be for short-term or long-term enjoyment on that server. An owner of a business isn’t going to refund every single person who made a donation when their business goes under -that’s just silly. People need to think before they purchase.

4. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

True, fair, and thank you for the helpful reply :)

• Like Like x 1