x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rankup Giveaway ($15 cap) + A Bonus Prize on OP {Ended}

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions' started by Cloked, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Good evening Mineverse Community,

I was feeling rather spicy this morning when I got out of bed, so I thought why not host a giveaway for my fellow mineverse simps. I want to use this giveaway as a fun and interactive way for me to get to know you guys and for you to get to know one another as well, while also having a nice friendly competition. So, in order to be fully entered in this TWO PART giveaway, please follow the template provided below.

IGN:
      Current Rank:

Pick number from 1-10:
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess:
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine:

Part 1 - $15 Rankup (can be redeemed whenever/however you choose)

There will only be ONE player who will win a rankup on mineverse from this giveaway. This one winner will be chosen by me purely based on your responses to the two questions highlighted in
      **BLUE**. To be clear, this is not a popularity contest, nor will there be any bias when making my decision. I am attempting to bring the minverse community closer as a family and to decrease the amount toxic behavior by providing a way of getting to know and connecting with your fellow community members in a fun environment, so I am simply looking to reward an individual who clearly gave some effort when crafting their responses to share with others.

Part 2 - Prize on OP PvP

For those of you which have the luck of an actual god, the second part of this giveaway may appeal to you. Considering I don't have a money tree growing in my backyard, I decided to do a smaller giveaway in game on OP PvP with more winners. So, I have chosen a number in my head between 1-10. The first FOUR players to guess the number I chose will win $1000 in game on OP PvP.

Giveaway Info/Rules

- Anyone is welcome to enter the giveaway (including staff)
      - You will have a maximum of ONE GUESS when choosing a number
      - The winner of the rank upgrade will not be eligible to win any money on OP
      - If you wish to give away the prize you won, your more than welcome, but you must choose someone who entered the giveaway
      - If your not interested in the giveaway, I still strongly urge you to post a reply, I want to get to know you!
      - The giveaway will end in roughly 4 days - I will make announcement 24 hours before the giveaway ends
      - If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, Ill be happy to assist you!
      - If you have any recommendations on how I could improve this giveaway, I would love to hear your thoughts, I'm open to making changes if need be.

Best of luck to everyone who decides to enter! I look forward to reading your responses and interacting with you guys!

**NEW** HINT: Don't be afraid to choose a number that someone already said, one of them is correct :) Best of luck!

** If this post gets a lot of entries, I will continue to do more giveaways with bigger prize pools and different ways to win. **

Yours Truly,
      Cloked

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    2. nickmarker

nickmarker Active Member

IGN: crazed_unicorn
      Current Rank: god
      Pick number from 1-10: 7
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I upload videos on mineverse and they're good sometimes.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Eating good food

• Like Like x 1
    3. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Thank you for your response! I did not know you made videos on mineverse, so I will for sure check you out and toss you a sub. And that's big facts, I have had 100 too many lunchables this quarantine, I am so ready to chow down on some food not made to satisfy the appetite of a 10yr old child. Where is your favorite place to eat? Mine is Outback Steak House

4. nickmarker

nickmarker Active Member

Never tried that ;o. Mine is prob In N Out lmao. And thanks for the sub <3

5. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

IGN: zHailey
      Current Rank: Elite

Pick number from 1-10: 3
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: This sounds strange and also makes me sound 5, but I'm really good at drawing with chalk! (If you want to see some examples feel free to ask:) )
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Definitely looking forward to going to amusement parks again.

6. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Great response zHailey, this is the first time in my 19 years of living, almost 20, that I have heard someone say that they had a special skill in drawing with chalk, I'm sorta shook ngl, but that is so AWESOME!! Of course I want to see these master art pieces, are you joking? * SEND ASAP *

Once again, a very interesting response, amusement parks are dope af, but I don't get to go to them often because of where I live. Do you live close to any amusement parks? I'm also intrigued to know what your favorite park is. Let me know!

7. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

Attached Files:

8. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

I live close to 2 different amusement parks! Kings island and Cedar Point ! I love Cedar Point way more though!

• Like Like x 1
    9. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Holy **** that drawing is really goood!! I wish I had a cool skill like that... do you have any more photos?

I have never heard of either of those amusement parks, where are you from? My favorite park is Hershey Park. Have you ever heard of it?

** Next time, try to merge your 2 responses into 1 response to avoid double posting. Thx! **

10. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

I’ve actually been to Hershey park! Me and my family travel the world to check new amusement parks! My favorite park by far is Six Flags in New Jersey haha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    11. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Wow. Im shook. You really do have a gift. Can I bring that Octopus to life and make it my pet? needs to happen.

That sounds like a lot of fun, can I join? Ill uber lmao I've always wanted to go to six flags but I've never gotten an opportunity. I hear its the greatest

12. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

Of course ! It’s so much fun

13. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Gimme a day, a time, and a place and I'm there, u can count on it

14. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

In Game Name: TQAD
      Current rank: Titan (I have alts that can be upgraded)
      Pick a Number 1-10: 8
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I have never died on OpPvP.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Hanging out with my friends.

• Like Like x 1
    15. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

you’ve never died? whatttttt

16. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Why hello there TQAD, thank you for your response. I'm not sure if your capping, but after thinking back to our previous fights, I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. However, I'm fairly confident I saw you get killed by someone earlier today, but I could be mistaken. Either way, you are an outstanding pvper and a very respectable opponent, ggs m8.

If I were to fill out the template my self, I would have 110% put 'hanging with friends' as something I am looking forward to once quarantine is lifted. I'm just tryna chill with the boys, is that too much to ask?

What are the ranks of your alts?

17. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

lol yeah im joking about me never dying. The alt I want upgraded is MVP (MRSWAGCOOLMAN is the name of the alt).

18. Gini

Gini Active Member

IGN: gini
      Current Rank: god
      Pick number from 1-10: 6
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm really good with a sniper on cod :P check my cod channel if you want https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq773UKuOUiRbUZXTx_8D8w
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Hanging out with my irl mates again

19. Themiz

Themiz Active Member

IGN: Lmiz
      Current Rank: Titan
      Pick number from 1-10: 7
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I love to give back to others
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Visiting my sisters Grave stone

20. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Thank you guys for the responses, I will reply to these entries tomorrow morning.

**I made 1 small change in how the rank upgrade prize will work. In order to give all players an opportunity to win, specifically those that are of the god or titan rank, I am making the $15 Rankup prize a voucher than can be redeemed whenever and however you choose. This just means that whenever you decide to buy something from the shop, $15 will be waiting for you, that is if you win of course :) **

Best of luck to ya lads

21. SPEEPING

SPEEPING Active Member

IGN: Foured
      Current Rank: MVP
      Pick number from 1-10: 4
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I am godly at fortnite no scopes :)
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Being a retard in public!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.