x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP remove KB sticks on op...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mapessa, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Mapessa

Mapessa Experienced Member

So i have been thinking about the KB sticks on op.. now these sticks are one of the most useless items on op, like it seems like they're main purpose is to annoy people and why would you want to play on a server where the noobs are the hardest people to fight against.

KB sticks also interrupt around 20% of all 1v1's on the server which is also pretty annoying, this is obviously isn't an urgent fix but in my opinion these sticks have always slightly ruined op for me.

I have a solution to all of this however. . . My solution is that you remove KB 40, 35, 30 and even 25 and keep 20, 15 and 10 in the game, this would make kb sticks still a thing but much less annoying to deal with. this would also mean keeping them in crates as you would have 20 in leg, 15 in epic and 10 in ultra.

to be honest i doubt this will be taken into action as KB sticks have always been a part of mineverse opvp but i do reckon if they are gone it will make pvp better and a more fun experience.

P.S i do kind of just want them gone entirely lol but i doubt that will happen so that is why I've said to keep some sticks in.

Have a good day, mapessa

(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻ ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

2. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Easy support. At least a punch bow takes some degree of skill to use, whereas kb sticks are just spammy clicky.

3. Mapessa

Mapessa Experienced Member

dont lock this pls

4. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

No they don't. 1v1's are usually interrupted by them turning into 2+v1's rather than kb sticks and it's only a very small handful of players that even use kb sticks in this manner. The main use of kb sticks on here is to hit people away when you just want to spectate fights.