x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR RentPvP Moderator Application x2

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by rent, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Um, I only have 1 alt and that's Tvlar in which everyone knows it's me. I don't even talk on alts let alone be toxic, but whatever floats your boat. You've always had a grudge against me because you think I cheat so you'll say anything and do anything to bring me down, you're consistently toxic to me and I let it slide.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2020
    2. rent

Dude, I've apologized over and over for things I've said in the past and again, I'm sorry. ZlON is not my alt, only Tvlar/Pvor. IP check me, I can ss if you want, whatever you need, discord me.

3. rent

Understood, check discord.

4. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Very well written Mod application.

You have my support, though I can't speak for how you are in-game as I don't play anymore.
      Regardless, support.

5. rent

Thank you.

6. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Huge support.
      I've seen you in-game multiple times,
      you're extremely active; as well as friendly.

Great to see that you're applying,
      hopefully you do get accepted within the next promo wave.

Nonetheless, my concluded rating will be a fat support, most likely will not be changing.
      Best of luck to you; I hope you get it.

7. rent

I appreciate it, thanks a lot man. :)

8. rent

Bumping

9. Spoonings

Spoonings Active Member

10. rent

ty :)

11. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Support. Haven't seen many mods on and u seem like u finna b active

12. rent

Thanks

13. Capitaine_Morgan

Capitaine_Morgan Active Member

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    14. rent

Okay first off, when have I ever insulted you and this ''friend'' you speak of on other server or at all? I'd love to see proof. I barely even pvped the past 2 days and didn't ''gank'' on anyone; not to mention I have no idea about any of the ddossing or anything along those lines that's going on. I didn't say anyone's editing skills suck? You have no proof against these alligations and you're trying to make me look bad to the point where you're referring to yourself as ''my friend'' meaning you're lying about this whole thing. I also took screenshots of you messaging me on your 'Plouuu' account being very toxic and disrespectful. P.S. I don't care if someone is better than me on Minecraft, that's just borderline sad.

Your messages to me on your Plouuu account:
      https://gyazo.com/df19637112bb86d8df4a9547b2833d71
      https://gyazo.com/214514ea0e84b5e22db605e83cd85022

Not to mention you being toxic to me also on an alt which you accuse me of doing:
      https://gyazo.com/2faecdcbe7711f8431435493456faaaf
      https://gyazo.com/c4d4caa9ebd5c3852f172d453d889159

Admitting to autoclicker:
      https://gyazo.com/2466ba375c3bbd85f1da72d3447ad51e

Don't take this to heart though, you can accuse me of stuff without proof, it's okay, everyone has haters. Just know I'm simply defending myself WITH proof :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    15. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Are you claiming that you do not own this Youtube channel because you have told me otherwise? Also not one of these screenshots shows RentPvP doing anything wrong. It seems you were being toxic towards him in hopes of a reaction. Rent did not crack to you just because you were being rude to him. This truly shows that Rent is a genuine person who when tested to see if he would break "character" he did not. Rent is genuinely one of the nicest people I have met on Mineverse.

This is very true, and I commend you for handling these situations so well.

Just here to remind you of my support Rent and don't let the haters bring you down!

16. rent

Honestly. I really don't care bro. I'm active and everyone knows it. I'm not lying for reputation as I already have a reputation which happens to be way more respected than yours. As far as the ''reporting on my mod app'' goes. I just simply wanted to add that in there. I also don't care if you support me or not, I don't want your support. I would like it if you stop coming at me with false accusations on my mod app and discord me in private like the ''mature'' person you are. I hope this is the last reply about this pettiness. Nevertheless, have a good day. Discord me, please don't respond on my app.

Thank you Jichdt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2020
    17. Anni558

Anni558 Established Member

Neutral, as someone who knows Plouuu irl I don’t see how you think joking about his mental health is okay. He might have issues that he may or may not have told you about either way it’s not a way to behave, surely for a person your age.

Besides this point you call him out for being a manipulative liar and for cheating in your latest video. To me you are just the same, I sit in calls with him when he pvps and at his house I watch behind the computerscreen often even though I dont really care too much about the game, I know recently for a fact he beat you multiple times on various different servers including mineverse. You uploading a video cutting out clips making it seem like you’re better than him in a stupif blockgame makes you the manipulative and immature one. Sure he is a very verbal person but other than that he is always 100% honest with everyone. Taking out the fact that he is my friend and that I’d back him up in any situation you are still the manipulative and immature one here. Besides that you slander his name with no proof to back you up. Yes, he msged you that he turned off his autoclicker as a joke to get a reaction from you (you really think he would tell you if he did?). This shows just how immature you are. That because someone beat you in a blockgame and hurt your ego you have to slander their name by making up false claims that he cheats.

You might not take this game seriously but me and you both know he does. You dont have to slander his already argueably bad reputation by making him known as a cheater just because you can’t take the fact that he beats you in a game. I know this doesnt seem like a big deal to you but it is for him. So stop almost bullying him and manipulating situations in order to make him seem like a bad person because behind all the verbal stuff he says in chat he is a very genuine and good person which if I’m not mistaken the people from this community who have actually talked to him on a spiritual level know.

Lastly I know you’re probably kind of mad at him for spamming your mod application, which he shouldn’t have (he should have combined all his points for not supporting you into one clear and structured post) but there are other ways to go about this than slandering and making fun of his mental state.

-a concerned friend

Attached Files:

18. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

@Anni558 May I ask what is your Minecraft username? I am just curious.

19. rent

I haven't once joked about his mental health. My description of the video is meaningful. It's clear to me he has some sort of issues and I wish him well. Slandering him and making him out to be a cheater? Giving him a bad reputation? He's doing that to himself. You say how he shouldn't be coming at me on my mod app, but he's getting you to do the same? Like I said before, I don't care if he beats me nor do I think he cheats. It's minecraft, I don't mean half the things I say and that's the truth. I know he's a genuine person, but he's given me so much disrespect, disgusting remarks towards me, my family and friends and you don't even know the half of it. I'm ignoring him now regardless. He made a video against me and harassed me until I watched it. I made a video (as a joke, hence the title) against him. I do take this game serious hence why I've been applying for mod for almost a year. Lastly a bit of advice, instead of being a hypocrite and commenting against me on my app regarding him, discord me Rent#0723 if you want to talk. What I find strange is everything you've just said pretty much sums up all he's been saying in his replies on my mod app which makes me believe you're a ''friend'' otherwise. Regardless instead of taking the time out of your day to make me look bad (which he's clearly told you to do) how about you help him seek the help he needs and recover safely since you're a ''concerned friend''. I don't want to see anymore comments regarding this on my application, just discord me, I won't bite. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    20. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

So let me get this right.. your friend plouu ‘irl’ tells you about playing Minecraft and mentions that he’s arguing with someone online. You decide to make an account on a website you’ve probably never seen before, just to comment on someone’s mod app. Why should you get a say into whether or not a player should be supported or no supported if you’ve never played the game before or even had a conversation with him. I get you’re defending your friend but shouldn’t he be able to that that himself considering it wasn’t anybody’s fault but theirs to begin with. It would pretty much be the same if rent were to get some random person off of tinder to comment on the app.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.