x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Skywars sucks right now

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EveramSyndicate, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

As you can see from the video, I start by taking 9 hearts of fall damage, if I get rushed, I'm dead.
      Then both the chests on my island have no blocks or weapons so I had to slowly break the tree to just reach mid.
      Then finally this guy camps the entire game and when I finally reach him he jumps off the map and switches places with me.
      No skill required to win this game.

Just remove skywars until you've actually got a working gamemode...

2. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

To be honest, I agree with the fall damage as when i played skywars the majority of the time that I got into a game i took 10 hearts of damage from something random and then died. However, I disagree with you taking the entire gamemode down as it is alright and can work sometimes and I can get a win.

I think that you should fix the bug of taking a lot of fall damage when u spawn and leave the rest of the gamemode as it is.I also think that you should make their a guaranteed of enough blocks to spawn in the chest to build to the middle. I also think that you should guarantee at least a wooden sword or a bow with at least 1 arrow in the chests.

3. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

The fact that you can sometimes get a win is not a reason to keep the gamemode up. It should be possible for a very good player to get a decent winstreak, with the way the gamemode currently works good players can easily lose to players who camp all game with an op item they bought pre-game.

4. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

A switch was in the old gamemode, most people would prefer to keep it in the game. Just do an uno reverse on his switch. Plus it doesn’t even work for me on half the maps.

support tho fix the all damage most annoying thing.

5. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

To be honest, I've only it isn't hard at all to beat a camper in skywars. The win that I got I built to mid got like 3-4 kills and killed a camper. So, in my opinion, it isn't a problem if u are good and can or cannot win because the most important part is about being able to play the gamemode and have fun not winning.

6. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Hey!

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion for Skywars. However, after the addition of the new Skywars Forums, we will not be keeping the suggestions for the server here. If you would still like to have this implemented, you may make a new suggestion on the Skywars Forums HERE.

This thread has been moved to Archive - Suggestions.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.