x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vincent~, Jun 12, 2019.

?

Should there be a reset?

1. Yes.

66.7%
    2. No.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Not so sure.

33.3%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

I know there is already a thread made on this but I thought go in detail why Survival deeply needs a reset. Here is the original thread: https://www.mineverse.com/threads/survival-reset.146526/#post-1319613 Listed below are reason why Survival should reset.

Duping:
      People have duped MILLIONS of dollars on survival plus spawners which is plain out cheating. This is also unfair to those who WORK for their money/spawners yet people keep on duping them into the game. In my opinion it's stupid and needs to be fixed. Why? So there is not special advantage for certain players and everyone has to work for their money instead of cheating it into the game.

/Wild:
      If you play survival you know /wild is broken. You have to do a random warp like /warp abc for example just to get anywhere. The land is broken and sometimes when I would do a random warp and run around the torn up ground I would fall in a deep enough hole that would kill me and make me loose my stuff. /Wild should just be able to work so everyone isn't spawning/going to the same warps over and over.

The world:
      Everything is torn up and broken. You have to go far far out to find anything good but even then you may find nothing. Basically a reset would be a fresh start for everyone.

Abandoned claims/Buildings:
      This kinda falls under the world issues listed above. There are abandoned claims and buildings EVERYWHERE in survival. Especially warps there will be claims that were abandoned with locked chests and claimed land. A reset would get rid of all the forgotten junk/forgotten buildings and everyone would have a chance to find a good spot and build whatever they wish.

Conclusion:
      A reset for survival would be great for everyone and erase a bunch of unwanted stuff and get rid of duping. Bugs such as /warp wild could be fixed and people wouldn't have to do a random warp to get places. Would be a fresh start for everyone just like OP had a reset. Everyone started fresh.

2. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

A reset would be very good. G
      (+) Bring back some people as they will wanna start fresh
      (+) Gives new people that join a better chance of finding loot as a lot of the world is destroyed/claimed
      (+) All the bugs/glitches can be fixed

100% support!

3. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.