x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • tbh stole from matten

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Aly, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I thought it looked cool so I stole this from matten, read the original thread here.

reply for a tbh, if no one replies i'll uhh cry

2. OverLard

OverLard Active Member

Just to stop your sobbing

3. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

i've started it again

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Who r u

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

6. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

He's GbDork

7. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

hello Alyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

btw check discord

8. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

so trash

9. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

10. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

i'm really bad at these i apologize on behalf of myself, it's been a tiring day ok

uh, you should say that

You're a great Moderator applicant, there's really not much to say here. I've talked to you a few times and you're a pretty chill dude. You're always fun to be around, and the amount of reports you do is absolutely insane. Keep up the good work!

thanks

Once again, I really don't have anything to say. I've never talked to you in-game before, although I still find you a pretty chill and nice guy through the counting to 50 before a Mod posts thread, which is always fun.

honestly tempted to delete this thread because of you

I'm pretty sure I met you on Skyblock once, and thought you were Whyte, which was kind of embarrassing after I found out who you actually were. I met you through 2019 Infection, and you're still one of the only people I actually enjoy talking to, and a good friend of mine.

hmmmmmmmm

When I first met you on Skyblock, you were probably the most toxic person I knew apart from myself, but after I talked to you more, you became one of my closest friends along with Felicity. You're probably one of the few people that I still talk to from before I left the server, and one of the reasons why I stayed before in the first place. You're definitely on the list of people I would talk to if I was having problems, and still one of my closest friends.

no

I met you back on Infection about a month or two ago now. You were one of the fastest people that got to P10 max, and even after you "quit", I still talk to you on Discord - even if i'm busy most of the time. You always know how to cheer me up after a long day, and I really hope we still keep in touch in the future.

i hate you

I've known you for about, what, is it 8-9 months now, which is kind of insane once you think about it. You were from my promo wave, and it was honestly really fun being in calls with you in Good Vibes. Although we don't talk as much anymore, you're still one of my good friends, and i'll forever enjoy bullying you as much as I can.

okay mr blank

So far you're definitely the person that has replied that i've known longest, which is weird because I don't actually know you that well compared to everyone else. Pretty sure I met you when I first joined Infection back in 2016 (I think?), and I still consider you one of the best Infection players. One thing I can say though - you're hilarious.

11. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Yes we shall start talking more :>

12. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

hi hi hi

13. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Aly.png AND SHE WONDERS WHY WE DON'T TALK AS MUCH @Aly

14. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

C:

15. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Omggg Alyyyyy ahgggggghhghhg thank you!! <3

16. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I got skipped D:<

17. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

do me PLEASE

18. matt

matt Well-Known Member

do me PLEASE

• Like Like x 1
    19. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Any time? ;)

20. Takinator7

Takinator7 Experienced Member

do me next

21. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

hola amigo

Well, I don't actually know you that well. I don't really talk to you either, you're more of a mutual friend. The times I have talked to you though you seemed like a pretty chill person, which I can appreciate.

i said that we didn't talk as much anymore i didn't say i wanted to talk to you
      it was a mistake pls forgive

Not actually much to say here either, you're a cool dude that vibes on the Forums who always loses poke wars.
      unlike the others i skipped you on purpose

One of my good friends who I met when I returned to Mineverse from my break. I think I met you through Skyblock, but got to really talk to you through the Mineverse Discord, which is not a good memory to look back at...Honestly sometimes I can't even comprehend how you're older than me, and other times I wonder how you're that young. You're possibly one of the most annoying people I know apart from myself. What I can say is that you're a really good team leader and Sr-Moderator, and even if it doesn't seem like it, you're extremely dedicated to the server. It is still fun bullying you, though.

rn?

GAAAAAABBY! I am still unsure whether or not I did actually meet you back when you were a Moderator, or on Infection. Anyways, you're another one of my good friends, and one who I actually enjoy talking to which is kind of rare. You're definitely one of the reasons why I have most of the friends I have now, and you will always have the best Minecraft Discord server out there. Your encouragement definitely played a big part in me becoming a Moderator, and I can't thank you enough for it.

i hate you

This would've been a lot longer if I included the insults...
      Well, like literally almost everyone, I met you through Good Vibes. At first I didn't think I was cool enough to talk to you, but after a while... and the possible interference of me accidentally adding you on snapchat while I was drunk, I found out that you were possible the biggest crackhead i've ever met.
      idk if you're replying but i'll do yours anyways since i've been screamed at for skipping

During your application, you were so nice and kind... i'm pretty sure that all changed when you met Diggy and Atom. Like the other staff, I do enjoy bullying you whenever I can. The biggest simp on the team apart from Diggy. I don't actually talk to you that much, so yeah, I don't have anything to write anymore...

i hate you x2

TAKIIII! I met you via Discord, and you're possibly one of the funniest people I know. It's always fun being in voice calls with you, Gabby and Whyte, and in general you're just a chill guy.

okay i would write more but i'm kind of lazy i'm sorry

• Like Like x 1
    22. Quertiss

Quertiss Retired Head Mod

Please don't end my career