x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • tbh stole from matten

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Aly, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Still waiting for you to edit the June comp to say "We would like to start off by congratulating Red Rover Team 2 for destroying Red Rover Team 1 and winning the May competition!" smh

2. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

i do what i want

Darn, I could write a whole book if I included the insults - so for your sake, i'll stick to the compliments for now. I've known you for AGES, and if I left the server now, you'll probably be someone I would want to keep in contact with. I honestly wish I could say that I was there to see your journey to head moderator, but I unfortunately wasn't. I couldn't be prouder of what you've achieved ever since the day I met you, and you're basically an older brother to me and the entire staff team. You've always been there for us and all of your friends, and you're definitely on the list of people I somewhat trust and someone i'd go to if I was having any issues.

hippity hoppity off my property

I've known you for quite a while now, going back to the days of Infection. I always used to mix you up with someone else, and honestly I probably still do sometimes by accident. You're one of the people I still keep in contact with from 2016 Infection, and although we don't play as much together anymore, I still have good memories of everyone playing together back then.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020