x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA teeb 'mod' app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Teeeb, May 8, 2017.

?

should teeb be mod

1. yes

2. no

3. maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Your in-game name:
      Teeeb.
      You can look at all my previous in-game names here.

What timezone are you in?
      (UTC-5:00) or Eastern Standard Time.

What country do you live in?

United States of America.

What languages do you speak?
      I'm 100% fluent in English, 80% fluent in Spanish, & 65% fluent in Norwegian.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes.
      I use Bandicam and Camtasia for recording & Gyazo for taking screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I've been dedicated to this server for over 3 years and as much as some of you guys dislike me or still hold grudges towards me, I still have always wanted another chance to help the server.

I previously left the server because I got permanently banned for being rude, disrespectful, and obnoxious, but I can firmly assure you that I am not the person I was 3 months ago.

I have a few traits I'd like to go into detail with, but this means that you can't see the world friendly and think back to the old me and automatically assume I am not friendly. If you're going to have an honest response then I advise that you read all of these paragraphs thoroughly.

I am
      Responsible. Being an 12th grader means a lot of work and not just homework. Colleges look for service learning hours and volunteer related work when reading applications. Last summer I began working at my local animal shelter and I have racked up a whopping total of 42 hours. Working at the shelter does not mean standing in the corner and throwing mouse toys at kittens, or throwing sticks for dogs, it is a lot more complicated then you would think. I volunteer for about 2 hours a day, twice a week, after school. I am the highest volunteer rank, which is the 'Mentor' rank, which means I am in charge of making sure the people who visit the shelter are comfortable. I spend my time checking cages and making sure water and food bowels are full, writing reviews about the animals I spend time with, making sure other volunteers who are younger have a complete understanding of the work they need to do, and helping the administrators figure out problems. This job takes a ton of responsibility. If I don't alert a staff member that a litter of puppies is not drinking their water, or that a cat can't open his/her eyes, or that a pregnant dog isn't acting properly, then something could happen and it could partially be my fault. This job has pushed me to act more mature and to be more responsible.

I am
      Organized. Once again, I am in the hardest year of High-School, my Junior year. I'm pretty good at making lists and memorizing stuff that I need to get done.

I am
      Friendly. We all have our bad days and I am pretty sure a fair share of you guys have seen me at my worse. It's been a while since I've been muted on forums or in-game for disrespect. Instead of being obnoxious and looking for more ways to generate attention, I've been gaining the same amount of attention by helping people. I will admit that sometimes I say stuff I shouldn't, but most of the time that isn't the case. If you're still concerned that I am actually a horrible person you can go ask a moderator to check my recent bans and warnings on both the forums and on the server.

I am
      Experienced. Over the 5 or so years since I've downloaded Minecraft, I have served as staff on about 4 servers. During most of my experiences I was a moderator or a guard. I've only had two solid runs with Administrator and Staff Manager, and quite frankly that seems too stressful. I'm almost 17 and if I couldn't handle the pressure on here when I was 14 as a moderator, then I sure hope that I can handle it now. I was very fragile and shy when I first got promoted. I based half of my actions off of "Will they like me?" or "What if they get mad?", but right now I am about 30 times more mature than my 14 year old self who couldn't even handle the slightest rude comment. Basically because of my experience, I won't need someone to explain to me all the forum commands and the in-game commands. "Did you not like get demoted for abusing commands?", and the answer is yes, my demotion was partially because I abused some commands at the wrong time. Ok anyways, I am really experienced and I think that's good.

:smilingimp:

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Up to 4 hours a day depending on homework or outside work.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

October 2013.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I haven't been banned or warned in-game for quite a while, but click here for a site that'll let you check for my previous punishments.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I'm an ex-moderator from this server but it has been a very very long time. I had a really short experience partly due to my own stupidity and partly to people I won't be naming. I was demoted after a month for a handful of reasons, I have no idea where any of those threads are but if you want to go look for one, go ahead please.

I also moderated a fairly large server that is currently well-known for its Walking Dead themed adventure world. I applied around October 2015 and I was accepted. I resigned around March 2016 because of personal reasons.

I moderated and ended up being promoted to Staff Manager on a fairly small donation based server. There were about 25 players a day. I resigned because the owner did nothing to contribute.

Finally, I moderated a larger private Roleplay server that had over 500 players a day. I went from Helper to Moderator to Head-Moderator to Administrator. The owner of the server shut it down after a year because she couldn't fund it anymore.

Those are all my experiences that I can remember.
      If you don't believe me.. then sorry because I don't have any existing proof as of now that any of those happened.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count?

Yes.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes I'm a social butterfly.
      [​IMG]

Thank you for reading this (if you did).

Supports: 84
      Neutrals: 11
      No Supports: 22

PS: If you have anything rude to say below don't say it. :kissingheart:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    2. bare

bare Well-Known Member

o mg support

3. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

Support

4. Puaple

Puaple Experienced Member

No support, not enough colours :p

(Support <3)

5. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

No support,

Lacking detail under "Why do you think you should become a mod?"

6. Herf

Herf Boss Member

No support,

Lacking detail under "Why do you think you should become a mod?

7. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

[​IMG]

8. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Neutral:
      ~be more active on forums
      ~I've never seen you before, be more active in-game
      ~more detail under Why do you think you should become a mod?
      ~be more friendly
      ~Maybe a little more color?

9. Teeeb

[​IMG]
      detail isnt important. i could write a whole paragraph under that question and turn out as the worst and most inactive mod ever.

10. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

you don't have to argue against every subjective statement a person makes about your application...

in my eyes you don't handle criticism well, therefore its a no support from me

11. Teeeb

what if i want to

12. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

13. Teeeb

14. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

support:)

15. Teeeb

[​IMG]

16. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Oml
      Someone promote her

17. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Support. Nothing else to say.

18. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Supppooooorrrrtt

19. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

wait didn't u get demoted within a day of getting mod for the first time??
      if this is false, pls ignore^

anyways support

20. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I don't think shes ever been mod before

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.