x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Teeeb's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Teeeb, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Introduction
      Hello I am Teeeb, I am a sad college student, from North Carolina, with a passion for gaming. Some of my favorite games include CSGO, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4. Most of you remember me as a moody and rude person, but I can assure you that I am no longer that girl. I am posting my moderator application because I want to help protect the last living pieces of what used to be the place where I logged onto every day after school. Before you read my application, please take into account that anything that happened involving me being rude, happened years ago. I was younger, and believed the world revolved around me, but now I am a university student, living on my own in the adult world.

What is your in-game name?
      Teeeb.

What timezone are you in?
      UTC-05:00.

What country do you live in?
      USA.

What languages do you speak?
      English, Spanish, Slovakian, Serbian, & Norwegian.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a moderator because of these 4 reasons.
      - I am active. I usually pop on the server around the evening during my timezone. Dinner time on the East Coast is when I am primarily active. Instead of sticking to one server, I try my best to look through each server and try to spot out any suspicious behavior. Yes, I lurk on servers and wait for people to screw up.
      - I am kind. I have always been a kind person, but I never showed it. During the past, I wanted to impress people, and the only way I could do that was being an absolute idiot. I got likes, and followers, and many friends being an idiot. But I have always been a kind person. I work at a shelter, and I work with animals daily. Besides the animals, people are in the shelter looking for a possible new family member. As an advanced volunteer, (basically head-mod), I am supposed to help anyone who comes into the shelter.
      - I am mature. Despite my horrible behavior, ever since I was 15 I've been volunteering at an animal shelter. It was originally to gain service hours for High School, but I fell in love with it. As an advanced volunteer, I have more things to focus on. Such as one of the most important jobs, maintaining the well-being of EVERY animal. If I see an animal behaving in a distressed matter, it is my job to report it to higher staff. The lives of these animals are in the hands of the volunteers.
      - I am experienced. Long ago, I was a moderator here. The rumors have been spiraling around, but I know why I got demoted. Many videos emerged of me in faction bases playing around with commands, one of those videos was taken by a former friend, now disliked person, who filmed me playing around with /fly in my own base. I was treated horribly by the ex head moderator, who made fun of how I looked, even tried to throw sexual comments my way, and did nothing when the older staff members picked on me. I was 14, keep in mind, and being bullied by a grown man on a minecraft server kinda hit me in the stomach pretty hard. All of the staff members in my group had made mistakes, but after my first real mistake, the head mod begged the owner to demote me, told him I was a 'distraction' to the other moderators. None of this even makes sense now because as an adult I now realize that this behavior was NOT normal to come from a grown man. Besides being demoted here, I did have a good run as a moderator on another server. I ended up being demoted for inactivity because I vanished for 2 months, primarily because I got grounded because I was like 15 and spending way too much time on the computer. Regardless, I have experience, and I think that is a good thing to have.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Anytime after 5:00 PM.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Four years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Mineverse: 2 months but I got demoted for "griefing" my own faction base.
      OTHER SERVER #1: 1 year as a senior moderator but I resigned because the server fell apart.
      OTHER SERVER #2: 10 months as administrator but the owner couldn't run a server anymore.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes

Conclusion
      bye

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    2. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

hahaha ok, support 1000%%%%%

3. jakelstraya

jakelstraya Experienced Member

support buddy <3 , ps a follow :D

4. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

ahahaa ok btw sorry for acusing you of duping heads i was like 15
      thank u :)
      @Sparky y no support explain bruther

5. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

I feel like you won’t take the position seriously. I’ve personally ran into your behaviour a few times while I was moderating and it wasn’t exactly nice but if you can prove to me that you’ve matured, then I’m willing to change my mind.

6. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Support :_)))

7. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

9000% support

8. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Support :) you got this!

9. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

support! :)

10. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Eh
      Why not
      Support

11. Teeeb

i know :( i am different

12. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

You can be pretty rude and unkind, but overall I'd say you can be a good moderator. Support.

13. Teeeb

I need to announce this
      Old and dumb Teeeb was rude and annoying and unkind, if you see me online rn i am actually quite a lovely person

14. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

i rated this earlier but nvr wrote a message.
      support. you're actually a vry sweet person n i love u lots. good luck b<3

15. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

I’m going to take your word on this that you have changed there for I’m going to support good luck Teeeb!

16. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support.

17. Porky

Any reason as to why not?

18. Purge

Purge Boss Member

She lacks maturity, She seems passionate about her application she has applied many times but it's alot like childish to be posting on the Admin/Owner's wall saying give me moderator. If you become one you have to be quite formal. I 'never see you online'. Last time I saw you. You called the server trash, & dead. The server is slow understandable why would you want to be staff on a server that's "dead" to you?

19. Porky

excuse me?
      You’re taking this as if it’s a job application, not a voluntary minecraft staff position. The server isn’t alive, not saying it’s dead either, but it’s not really that serious anymore. I feel you’re being very bias to the server, and it feels as if you’re lying about Mineverse’s current position. Teeeb can be serious, is an ex-mod, checks all the boxes. The staff team could use some cheerful people, at this moment in time. Having extremely serious candidates isn’t too healthy for the server. We need different types of staff members. Teeeb moderated well last time, and I don’t see why we wouldn’t see a repeat of what happened last time. Don’t forget, Teeeb moderated when there were hundreds of players on at once, not 12 players. Another reason for me to support the fact you’re bias to other candidates is that you’re probably not aware that Teeeb used to moderate here, and I’ve seen you almost instantly support someone who’s reapplying for the position. I’ve seen Teeeb online, actually more than I’ve seen you, so I don’t understand why you’re complaining, you guys have more similar time zones, but you’re not seeing Teeeb?
      ???

We need candidates at the moment, and some will agree that she is the correct candidate for the position. And if you actually read her posts on this application, she apologises for her childish behaviour before the application was published. Still not sure why you’re taking it that serious though.

====

Sticking with 9000% support.

20. Purge

Purge Boss Member

At this point your throwing a hissy fit all over my opinion. Message me about if you like I wouldn't understand how I'm being biased over my opinion.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.