x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • The low amount of staff on OP pvp

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by GamerGilbert, Oct 31, 2017.

1. GamerGilbert

GamerGilbert Active Member

I've recently found a huge spike in hackers on OP Pvp. I have seen a few hackers who've only gone on to kill other hackers but for the most part they are toxic people with alts who play the server as donors with well liked mains. I think that there's too little staff and it's a bit hard to contact the staff that are on directly without having to switch servers to find them. Either a new plugin or more acceptance of staff applications or a rewrite of how many requirements there are for staff, for example I looked at the requirements and even after 4 years on this server I've posted around 2 things on the forums but the requirement is 50. That's an example of a staff requirement that might drown out any legit people who do want staff and want to help but can't. I would understand a requirement of 20 posts but I don't even know where to start to get 50 posts. I want to see this server a bit cleaner and less of a hot spot for hackers to play. Thank you for reading and considering what I have said here.

2. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

congrats on being the 91038743482930041st person to realize a "huge spike in hackers" on OP

3. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Really? Lack of staff on Op PvP? When I was staff, me and my partners were constantly on.

4. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

It's not difficult to achieve a post count of 50+. You've also only been on the forums for roughly a year, not 4 years.

5. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

50 posts is easy to get. Might take a week. But that shows dedication to actually stick around and get that goal.
      I do think Mineverse does lack active staff. Nothing against the team but I've been online more lately and notice the inactivity. The pvp servers are obviously rife with hackers but so are other more popular servers.

I think at times a larger volume of staff would be vital but it simply isn't that easy to find applicants who really will stay for the long haul.

6. JazzMagic

JazzMagic Experienced Member

A lack of staff and hackers has always been a problem. The staff just never seemed to pay attention to the OP community.

7. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

deadass i reckon the majority of mods go on OpPvp the most

8. benji

benji Well-Known Member

TBH we need more staff in set time zones like AUS Timezone, I've not seen one staff (besides @nubxy) be online in our timezone