x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • The reason why I say the Ban of Barriers is Bad

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Paulgrunt01, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Is It right to ban a Item without asking The Players first

Poll closed Oct 29, 2017.
    1. Yes it is wrong and Unfair

1 vote(s)
      12.5%
    2. No its Right to do it and Cause The Server To Be extinct

2 vote(s)
      25.0%
    3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. who Cares

5 vote(s)
      62.5%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Paulgrunt01

Paulgrunt01 Active Member

Ok I Am Going to say The reason why I Am against The Ban of Barriers
      First of all You may say they never worked Well Thats Not True Its False some Plots are actually Surrounded With Barriers and Are still Ok last week i saw a Griefer trying to enter a Surrounded plot But failed so He Gave up and it worked for me too.
      second of all i actually thought barriers were a cool source of plot protection back in my police days the base i was working at was under attack so my friend Yankeefan1187 surrounded his plot with barriers and No more invasions were ever committed.
      3rd reason is that I think it is very wrong to ban a item without voting if they wanted it banned That is rude on not letting anyone choose if they want a item banned or not some people are asking for barriers now That happened to me 5 times last week.
      4th reason this barrier ban has driven some players mad, i seen a hundred griefs in 3 weeks usually there are 10 in 3 weeks but i has increased so much.
      5th reason I say that Cypriotmerkz is a Terrible leader because he is ruining mineverse in the 1.11 update He removed the ability to use colored chat while using plot chat so now More has left.
      6th reason, These bans are actually the main reason The players Are leaving I was on when the 2000 players left they said its Not Good anymore and these bans were too unfair so i am Trying to get then back.
      7th reason I absolutely hated The fact that Cyp Has Decided to Just Ban Items Without asking The Players if They wanted It Most of the Players actually Liked The Barriers.
      8th reason I also Hate that My 2 Favorite Things To Do Was Protect My Work and Give Players their Heads Through World edit Was Both Banned for Misuse
      I mean Come on Seriously People are dumb i know that but Using Stuff for Violence is Not ok
      You should Assign a Mod To a Server If I Was A Mod i would Stay on Creative to be sure its Alright and no Griefs or Using Swear Words will ever be committed
      This Poll will close in 2 weeks
      9th reason The Ban of Head making in World Edit, I Loved doing it That Actually Got me Voting For mineverse if it weren't for The Head making i Would Never voted for Mineverse
      so Cyp If You are Reading This I actually Know About Everything and i Think The Plugin You put on Creative Is Selfish and Rude
      10th and Final reason, Lazy-ism and Selfishness. Since i was on Mineverse for 2 years Now i Noticed Changes Barriers were disappearing and Lots Of My Friends Mysteriously Disappeared So I Looked For them and Found Out That They Quit due to Lazyness and selfishness so I Asked The Owner if They would end This Scheme No answer So I asked again Still No answer and Then I asked 20 More Times Still No Answer So I Got Very Angry and I started Hating The Owners For Their Laziness And Selfishness They started On Minetime Which Actually Sucks so I Stayed on Mineverse And I Kept On Trying Still No Answer so i Got Really Mad and I Became The Owners Enemy. so i yelled at them called Them Lazy and Selfish I Even Gave Them support Because Cyp Lost his dog
      but He Doesn't care enough so I done respecting him if he Doesn't Respect His Visitors
      This Poll will end In 2 Weeks so Vote Now

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    2. Paulgrunt01

i casted my Vote and Put Yours in and if it is a yes i'll Give You a Surprise in Mineverse creative

3. Paulgrunt01

ok Rule For This Thread Read The Answers Before Voting

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I read none of this... Becos He Wuz Lik This Teh Hole Tiem

5. bare

bare Well-Known Member

first of all ur responsible for this headache i’m having cause of ur terrible grammar.

and second of all, u needa chill. first u make this stupid thread listing all the problems u have with the server in a completely unprofessional manner, then u go ahead and apply for mod. is this a joke? maybe you should narrow down all the problems you’re having that r resulting in ur base getting griefed. cause rn it seems like you just accidentally added a bunch of unnecessary players to ur plot.

6. Paulgrunt01

i denied some but They Still Got In

7. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

That can be taken waaaaaayyyyy out of context. If you know what I mean.

8. Paulgrunt01

You are right They are hacking a way in and Barriers could prevent that

9. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

You need to be on Family Feud. You'd make it to the YouTube ''top 5'' funny clips.

10. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.