x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed TheDirkPvp’s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TheDirkPvp, Dec 31, 2018.

?

Should i become a Moderator on MineVerse ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheDirkPvp

TheDirkPvp Active Member

Your in-game name:
      TheDirkPvp

What timezone are you in?
      GMT+1

What country do you live in?

The Netherlands

What languages do you speak?

Dutch, English, Belgium. I can speak all of this languages fluently.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software,

screenshots, etc)
      Yes, i have the necessary to record And capturing evidence of Cheaters/Glitchers, And otherwise. I can report them and post them on the forums. I would make Sure everytime i have evidence of Someone doing something against the rules.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

There are mutiple reasons to become Mod on MineVerse

I think I should be a Mod because. I know the rules well and I’d like to enforce them. I want to help the community because it makes me feel great. It makes me feel as if I’ve done my job right as a community member.

I am a constructive and friendly person. Not only do I help people in a game, but I also do a lot of volunteer work in my town. I love to be friendly, but I won’t hesitate to punish a player who is doing something against the rules.

I am a responsible, kind, and hardworking person. I think I would be an excellent addition to the staff team. The responsibilities I would hold intrigue me.

MineVerse has been my favourite Minecraft server and I would be honored to help the community even more with the position as Mod.

I take great pleasure in helping people who are in need or whol have questions. I am very unbiased and I like to be friendly to everyone. I have decent experience in minecraft from both the perspective of a player and of an helper/moderator. I would love to help this server grow and to become as large and prosperous as possible. I think that this would be a great learning opportunity for me as I am always trying to obtain more experience and knowledge both in minecraft and with the interaction of my fellow players. I am also very active with being able to play everyday anywhere from 4 to 5 hours depending on the day. And I think I should be a Mod because. I know the rules well and I’d like to enforce them. I want to help the community because it makes me feel great. It makes me feel as if I’ve done my job right as a community member.

I want to become Staff because, I've finally built up experience over the months and feel I am a good fit for the staff team. Now that I have a lot of experience and know how to do things it makes it way easier for me to explain myself and answer questions how they should be answered. I love helping community's hence why I had started up a management service a while back that didn't go to plan as most servers I would just say yes I would manage them and then it turn out to be a sh*t show (sorry for cussing). I have finally learnt what things are right and what things are wrong. I've also improved on my grammar and have became more professional and mature. I have the personality that is out-going and sometimes a little toxic . I do the job as I enjoy it and it is overall fun and enjoyable when I am staffing. I know that I want to become staff on MineVerse Network so now that I'm free of positions I can finally take my shot at becoming a staff member on MineVerse.

How long can you be active on the server y?
      Mondays: 6-7 hours

Tuesday: 6-7 hours

Wednesday: 7 hours

Thursday: 6-7 hours

-=- Weekends -=-

Friday: 7-8 hours

Saturday: 7-8 hours

Sunday: 7-8 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I play MineVerse for a long time, Maybe 2/3 Years but i have quit to for a long time i think i have quit 1 Year the reason i quit with MineVerse is because i didn’t enjoy really Much Minecraft anymore but now i am back to help the server And the community i would like to help it grow.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I can’t remember that i ever been banned, And so Yes if i got banned i would like to say sorry i would never do it again.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes i do have Any Experience as a Staff Member.
      [ZapHCF - Moderator] ZapHCF was an Semi-old server they were kinda of a fast paced hcf not to OP but not to hardcore I was given Trial Moderator when I was accepted after a couple maps I worked up to being promoted to Moderator but the server, ZapHCF didn't have many developers which led to them shutting down because there was so many bugs.

[NightMareHCF] - Trial-Moderator NightMareHCF was an HCF server it had HCF when i got accepted that day as Trial-Mod the discord server hes been deleted And Server hes been shutted down. It had around 30 players And since then i have resign from the server.

[LegacyMC] - Owner i was Owner on LegacyMC because my friend gave me Owner And he is still working for that server but i am not busy with that server currently. Its HCF server with kitmap And practice Pvp. I was helping him with building designs And plugins.

[Hyrane] - Helper Hyrane was a skyblock server with over then 100+ players i got accepted by the Manager And i tried to complete my job everday. I have resign from the server because the Staff team was really anoyying And abusing their powers..

[TazeHQ] - Trial-Moderator TazeHQ is a really good server They Staff team was really Nice to me i had a Nice time there but also i had to resign because School. It was a HCF/Kitmap server And my job was to look for hackers And record it And chat-moderate.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes i do
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes i do
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? No i don’t
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes i do

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.