x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA SnakeVenomPvP's Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SnakeVenomPvP, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

Welcome to TheSavageSnake’s Moderator Application!!!

[​IMG]

Hello everyone, before I get into all of the standard questions of the moderator application. I wanted to say to everyone who it may concern, that I understand all of your fears and concerns with the fact that I have been moderator twice and have resigned twice. I know it is hard, but I would like you to take my word for it. If I get moderator again, I will not resign within the next four months. I will stay much longer, and contribute as much as possible during my next time as moderator. If you still have any further concerns or worries. Please feel free to message me, or just comment it into the reply section.

I would also like to pre-address something that I think some of you will say in the reply section. I recently closed my old application to wait a bit and fire up my reporting ability a bit. I decided to make a full-new application because I felt my last one wasn't well, good. And the amount of edits and changes that I put to this were very large so in the end, I thought it would be best to just make a new app entirely.

Thank you for understanding.

Your in-game name:
      SnakeVenomPvP (Old name TheSavageSnake)

What timezone are you in?
      MST (Mountain Standard Time)

What country do you live in?
      The United States of America
      What languages do you speak?
      English and French

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, with using a Mac, it comes with a screenshot program and a recording program known as QuickTime Player.
      [​IMG]
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become moderator for a few reasons. First of all, because I have already been a moderator on this server and I am a well-known and well-liked player who other players generally respect. I believe that I have all of the necessary qualities that would be needed to perform well as a moderator.

Another reason I think I should be a mod is because I am a kind, respectful player and my only goal on this server is to help people and help the servers overall well-being.

Some of these qualities that I believe are needed and that I believe that I possess are-

Responsibility
      The definition of responsible is having an obligation to do something or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role. To be a moderator, you need to be responsible. Some nights you may have to stay up late to get work done such as reading and accepting/denying ban appeals or reports. I will always make sure that I do my fair share of work on the moderator team. Being responsible is not only this but also not reacting to players insults on the game or just simply message them back saying I respect your opinion I will do my best to be better. You can not be irresponsible and mess up the way Mineverse looks to the average player. Moderators are the face of our server so we must act accordingly and make sure we do not damage that image. I believe that I am responsible and ready to take on my part of the staff team.

Maturity
      Although I am only 14 years old, I am considered mature among my peers and superiors. In school, I am on my student council that is composed of people that have all the following traits listed above. I try my best never to cuss in-game, and I will never cuss. I look down upon people who cuss because it is an immature thing. I will always make sure I am mature in-game and on forums so that Mineverses players know how they should act on the server. Now some people may disagree with this because of past messages I have said. Although I am rarely immature. Everyone makes mistakes and to all of you who disagree with me saying I am mature. I would love to meet you in-game so I can prove to you that I am a mature and respectable player.

Experience
      With serving as a staff member on this server and many other servers in my Minecraft past, I have learned all of the basic commands that a moderator would need to know to do his job correctly. I know all of the following commands.

/fly
      /godmode

/mute (player) (amount of time) (reason)
      /ban (player) (reason)
      /tempban (player) (time) (reason)
      /kick (player)
      /tp (player)

along with many other various commands.

Helpful
      Being helpful as a moderator might just be the most important of all of the qualities a moderator could have. It is a moderator’s job to help new and old players on the server with anything that they need. And as moderator I will always try to my full extent to be helpful to everyone that may need it.

Active
      Being active is another major quality that a moderator needs to have to be able to perform their job properly. In the average day especially now that I am out of school I can play for 5+ hours. If you are not active as a moderator you will not be able to get your job done.

Every single trait listed above is vital to being able to be a good moderator on our server. Although I am not perfect in all of these, I believe I do embody them. And I will continue to work my best to show everyone that I am worthy of being a moderator on our wonderful server.
      [​IMG]

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Weekdays

3-5 hours
      Weekends
      4-6 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      About two and a half wonderful years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Forums- No
      In-game- Yes, once for hacking, almost a year and a half ago. And once before my second time as mod for trolling someone. If you want any more information. Search SnakeVenomPvP in the reports section, it should find both reports from them.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes as stated above, I have been a moderator on this server, twice for a total of about 4 months. Both times I resigned on my own accords, not demoted like some people like to assume. I am ready to return full blast to this server, I do not plan on resigning again and have set forth a plan in order to stop myself from resigning if I ever feel the need to again.

Thank you for reading, if you have any doubts at my ability. Feel free to express your concern in the reply section, I will make a conversation with you and talk about it as needed.

Thank you everyone,

TheSavageSnake

P.S. Thank you Tigerz for convincing me to apply.
      P.P.S. If I have any grammar mistakes please message me :)

Supports: 43
      Neutrals: 4
      No-Supports: 1
      (From replies only, not counting ratings)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    2. SnakeVenomPvP

I would also like to pre-address something that I think some of you will say in the reply section. I recently closed my old application to wait a bit and fire up my reporting ability a bit. I decided to make a full-new application because I felt my last one wasn't well, good. And the amount of edits and changes that I put to this were very large so in the end, I thought it would be best to just make a new app entirely.

3. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

SUPPORT!!!!!!!1
      FIRST!!!!!!!!!

4. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

SECOND SUPPOOOOOPOOOOOORRRRTTTT

5. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Support <3 Snakes for the win!

6. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Support.

The application is very good, and describes you enormously.

I am terrible at spotting errors since my primary language is French. But, you might have a couple punctuation/syntax errors.

7. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Support ;)

8. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Keep working on player reports, then I'll change my support status.
      No support currently.

9. SnakeVenomPvP

Okay :) Might I send you my youtube channel to show you how many I have been making?

Thank you guys :)

10. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Since I can see on your youtube you've made quite a lot. I'll change to support.

11. SnakeVenomPvP

Thank you :)

12. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Support

13. Vashryl

Vashryl Experienced Member

you suck at poking, Neutral

jk support

14. Sythee

Sythee Active Member

full support

15. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

Support

16. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Support.
      - Good reporting activity
      - Your attitude has really gotten way better since around October (I mean, it could have been earlier that you actually changed but I only saw you in-game around November, so I'm really glad about that)
      - Good experience on Mineverse

I support you Snake. :)

17. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Support

18. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

Support because you have a trump skin............................ Jk your mod application is over qualified and I've seen you when you were a mod the only thing that I've seen u do bad was the lava wall on towny that constantly crashed the server.

19. SnakeVenomPvP

Thank you :)
      Wow I didn't notice I didn't poke back, thanks.
      Thank you Varcel :)
      Thank you blue :D
      Thank you andrew, I am glad I was able to convince you :)
      Thanks stacker :)
      Lmfao thanks.

I miss my lava wall, banned on towny for perms removal sadly.

20. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Support!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.