x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Tycoon gamemode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by archerexpert777, Aug 23, 2017.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

So this has been in my mind. I was thinking that players can be part of large corporations of Railroads, Cars, Oil, Airlines, basically anywhere around that field.

In this gamemode depending which industry they choose they want to be in, they would have to make their corporation a success in a timeline of real life events dating back to the 1900s. The game speed can be the same speed as the time for a full Minecraft Day.

I'll give couple examples :)

Railroad: You can assume as a new leader in a variety of railroad corporations like for example, Union Pacific. There, you would have to buy trains, freight cars, passenger cars land, rails and more to expand your business. You build rails that trains can run on, transport various goods and people across the land to their respective destinations and continue to expand. The timeline can start in the mid 1800's (cause that's when railroads started to exist and corporations became to form). There will be real life scenarios like train accidents, world events, and more to challenge the player to manage it.

Airport: You assume as the person in charge of running a large airport (Like JFK). You're job is to provide gates to various Airlines (Both real and fake ones). You also have to improve your terminals to provide the customers a better experience to make them happy. One of them could be like to build restaurants, waiting areas, lounges, and more. You also have to expand your airport as much as you can to handle more planes. You also need to build and improve Runways for Aircraft. The more runways, the better.

Those are two examples of the many possibilities out there. :)

So what do you guys think? Personally I like the Railroad and Airport ones (hence why I gave examples lol). I think it would be an interesting gamemode to enjoy