x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR [UK] MrPronounce's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Kyaaaal, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

How old are you?
      I am 15 years old, will be 16 on October 27th.

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is MrPronounce.

What timezone are you in?
      My timezone is UTC+0:00, also known as GMT.

What country do you live in?
      I live in Scotland, United Kingdom.

What languages do you speak?
      I currently only speak English.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Helpful
      Day in and day out of the server, you will find a lot of people asking for help and asking questions in general. I am one of those people who will attempt to assist said person, as long as I know that what I am saying is actually usual for their needs. I also carry this trait into real life situations, such as school. When a teacher, or a fellow pupil asks me for help, be it to do with the subject at hand or not, I will most likely try and help them out.

Active
      I am a very active player in-game as I can be on till the early hours of the morning, I will also state below an estimated time at which I can be playing Mineverse. I would also like to think that I am a very active user of the forums now, as I am on here every single day. Messaging, replying and helping people.

Dedicated
      I feel that I am a dedicated player within this server. It is basically the only server I play on. I would class myself as dedicated, because I put many hours into this server, I make many friends on here too. When I first joined this server, I got hooked. I just wanted to continuously play it. Now, nearly a year later, I am still here and hoping to still be here for a very long time.

Hard-Working
      I like to think of myself as a hard-working person, be it on here, or in real life. Even though I currently do not have a "proper" job, I am still a hard-working individual. I can show this through the servers that I play on Mineverse. For example, the Parkour server. I am completed on there, and have been for a very long time and I want to say that I have completed it the most times out of anybody on the server. When I say this, I mean resetting myself to level 2 (The lowest I can reset to) and then working my way up to completed again. In real life matters though, at the start of high school, I know I messed up a lot, as it is showing on me now. Peer pressure got to me in class, most of my friends would misbehave, which left me feeling out of the group, so I decided to copy their behaviour. I now know that was the wrong choice and after having a lot of detentions and letters home, I have realised that I need to buckle up and work harder.

Mature
      Maturity takes its toll with everybody, some mature faster than others. I always try to be mature when around people, even though at times I don't succeed with this...I'll now take this to an internet perspective. I am mature with my writing skills, be it talking to friends, or talking on the server. I will always try to type with perfect spelling and grammar and have done so for a very long time. It helps people understand you more and that makes it a good trait for being a mod - Helping people to understand what you are saying. I guess I can be immature at times, just like the rest of us, I do swear a lot in real life. I try to cut it down a lot while in game, to a standard that I barely use a cuss word at all.

Friendly
      I have been told a few times that I am a friendly/kind person to play with, or even just to talk to. I won't say bad things about people, unless I say them jokingly towards a friend, but that is what friends do...Or, at least my friends. I try not to be rude, unless I am in a proper mood, or just feeling really upset, which I was feeling a few weeks back (Mid March-End of March) Due to a family matter which I will only share with friends. I have overcome that feeling of sadness though, and I am not back to my original state of mind.

Time-zone
      I am not aware of many mods that are located within the UK time-zone (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Since I am located within this time-zone, I can also fulfil the time-zones of the more active countries, such as United States of America and Australia. I think this would be a key thing for me to be able to do as a moderator and being active at around the same time.

Rules
      I will always try my hardest to follow the rules, even if I don't agree with some. I have read through the Mineverse rules a few times now, just as a reminder for me to look out for them more. Since knowing these rules, I have managed to report a fair amount of hackers I have witnessed. I can detect hacking in most situations, especially within the servers that I have chosen, which are usually Fly, AntiFall, Kill Aura and AntiKnockback.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Sundays to Thursday (On school holiday) - Anywhere between 2-6 hours.
      Sundays to Thursday (While at school) - Anywhere between 1-4 hours.
      Fridays and Saturdays - Anywhere between 2-10 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I started playing on the server back in July, 2014 and I am happy to say I am still an active player. I joined the forums on September 5th, 2014 and watched the community grow and seen players come and go.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes, I have been banned three times, one of those was a requested ban at the end of 2014 cause I felt like I need to quit playing Minecraft for a bit (I only play Mineverse on Minecraft). The second time I was banned was because I was wrongfully accused of fly hacking to reach an un-reachable spot on Parkour, which I talked over with some mods, and explained to them that I block-glitched. Which I now know, is frowned upon. My most recent ban was one that I have regretted ever since doing it. Basically, I came across a command which supposedly crashed a creative server, which I never believed, because...Why would there be a command which would crash a server! That's just stupid. In the end, it worked and I was indeed banned for my actions, which I am very sorry about. If I actually believed that there was a command to crash a server, I never would have done it in the first place.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I currently do not have any past experience as a moderator, but I am all up for learning a few things from the current ones on here!

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would like to moderate globally. I believe in doing so, I would be able to enhance how well I moderate and learn a lot more when doing so. I would also get the chance to help more. When mods only had 2 servers to moderate, you would often see them on the other servers, and quite a lot of the time being asked for help, or even seeing people breaking the rules. This would be annoying due to not being able to take instant action, especially to users who are advertisers or spamming. So, basically, I believe as a global moderator, I could show more of my potential.

Please feel free to state why you do/do not support me and if I should add more detail and if so, please add in where about extra detail would be needed.

Also take note, since I am from the United Kingdom some of the words may look like they are spelled incorrectly, but that is just because we may use a different variety of English. If you think you see a word that is 100% spelled wrong, please quote that word in your message.

Supports: 64
      Neutrals: 6
      No-supports: 5

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    2. Annual

Annual Experienced Member

2st
      Support

3. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Support, of course. I believe you would make a fantastic addition to the staff team, as I know you are capable of the job.:happy:

4. Fire3213

Fire3213 Experienced Member

Support. Maybe add some color to make it more appealing to the eyes.

5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Thank you very much, Annual! :)
      Alexa, your support really does mean a lot and I thank you for it! :)
      Thanks for the support, I will try and add some colour here and there. :)

6. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

I support, you would be a good moderator in my opinion, you are mature to everyone, active and friendly and capable.

7. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Thank you for the support bud! I do try my hardest to be active and friendly to all. :)

8. Van

Van Boss Member

Support.

9. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Thank you very much, it means a lot! :)

10. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

I can't support until you learn the self control to stay out of fights. You'd be a great mod if you could resist that temptation. Good luck, Kyle <3

11. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

I will continue to try my hardest and hopefully change your mind! <3

12. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

Support.

13. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Thank you very much! :)

14. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Support

15. ArgentinaBoy

ArgentinaBoy Active Member

KYLE, I support! Do you know me from OP Prisons? I have seen you on their for a while and I know that you are mature, responsible, and capable of the job!

16. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Support <3

17. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Thank you so much!
      Yeah, I know you from Op Prison and thank you for your kind words, greatly appreciated!
      Thank you! <3

18. ArgentinaBoy

ArgentinaBoy Active Member

Good Luck, Kyle!

19. Lachy8440

Lachy8440 Active Member

Support ^-^

20. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Cheers bud, means a lot! ^_^

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.