x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA [USA] Savvy's Moderator Application [KitPvP] [Infection]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Savvy, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Savvy's Mod App

How Old Am I?

I am 15 years old :)

What Is My In-Game Name?

Savvy911 :)

What Timezone Am I In?
      Pacific Time (PT)

What Country Do I Live In?

I live in the U.S.

What Languages Do I Speak?

I speak English only

Why Do I Think I Should Become A Mod?

Now, many of you remember me as the girl who gave up too easily. And I do partially agree with this, although it isn’t 100% true. I honestly just want to forget that any of that ever happened, and move on. So let’s get to my answer.

Dedicated

This time, I want to be real. I want to form real relationships with the players on MineVerse so I can really help them. I don’t want to be that person who is recognized as a “try-hard”. I hope that I can get to know every new player on the server personally. I work very hard as a member of MineVerse to be recognized as someone who can help. I want people to see me as a player that they can always rely on. I know that if I become a moderator, that people will see me the way I want them to.

Active

I am very active on MineVerse. I try to be online as often as I can, although I do have to make some time to talk to my friends and have a real life outside of games. I realize that moderator is a big responsibility and I am willing to give up my extra free time to fulfill this job. I try to visit all the servers at least once a day, but the main servers I want to moderate (as stated in the title) are KitPvP and Infection. Obviously you can now get a feel for my love of pvp :) I also love to play archerpvp, oppvp, and factions. And since ArcherPvP is being moderated by more than half of the staff team, I figured that we could use some help keeping the other servers (infection and kit) under control :) Also, since I re-joined MineVerse, I have not seen very many mods online.

After Doing /list mod:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Responsible

Many players on MineVerse commit “crimes” everyday. Scamming, hacking, spamming, cyberbullying, abusing, etc. are all things that players can do to make a less pleasant experience for others. I know that staff members try their best to keep the servers under control, but if you look at the ratio of staff to members (17:3,000+) you will notice that they could use some help. It makes me so happy to see people saying “gg” and “nice job”, but I hate to see people saying “hacker” or “nice hacks” or “don’t trust ****!! they scam!”. I hope that I can become a staff member some day and rejuvenate the server. I have what it takes to meet the expectations of mod. I know the commands, I know the responsibility.

Fun

I know moderator is supposed to be taken seriously, but how can I not smile when I think about it. I LOVE moderating! I can help people, and get to know people, and take care of reports and ban appeals and wow I’m smiling again! It’s just the thought of me flying around, looking for trouble to chase away that inspires me to be a mod after all. I love the idea of it all.

Commands

I am aware that I can help people without mod, but with the commands that it offers… I have to apply. As a “perm-less” member of MineVerse, the only things that I can do to help people is report offenders, help in-game, and help on the forums (kind of). I hope to one day be granted access to these tools that will help me to help MineVerse.

Rules

I have read the official rules, F.A.Q., Moderator F.A.Q., and Banning Reasons F.A.Q. many times. Enough times to have them all memorized :p I know word for word all the rules of MineVerse. I believe I am prepared as a player to enter the MineVerse staff team :)

Mature

Many players on MineVerse use the internet to feed their egos, but I use it to feed my need to help people. In the real world, I’m quite shy and quiet. But on MineVerse I can be who I want and help who I want. A lot of players need to practice being mature, but I feel that I have recently reached my full potential when it comes down to it. I know that applying my maturity to moderating will help me greatly on my journey.

Hard-Working

I work very hard to reach my goals in Minecraft and in real life. I also work hard to fulfill my potential after reaching those goals. I understand that handling reports, taking care of ban appeals, and helping people in-game or on the forums can be overwhelming, but I’m willing to take that responsibility and give it my all.

Respectful

When it comes to the people of MineVerse I have a lot of respect. For the community, and for each individual. I love how developed this server is and I am happy to treat everyone equally.

Honest

Not being honest is one of the main reasons for demotion in Minecraft. I have always told the truth on MineVerse, whether it’s good or bad. I know that I will continue to do so throughout my future moderator career.

Efficient

When it comes to moderating, I know how to be efficient. I work quickly and efficiently always. I know how to get the job done, and I can be counted on to do so.

Helpful

Being helpful is one of the most important requirements for mod. I believe I have what it takes to help anyone in need. Whether it’s on the forums or in-game, I can be depended on.

Caring

Many mods that I have known took their job too seriously. Being stressed out over Minecraft is a little bit weird and I want to let you know that I don’t think of helping someone as something that you just “get over with”. I really do care, and I want to help people personally. Caring about someone’s problem makes them feel a lot more comfortable, and that’s why I think this characteristic is important.

Determined

Whenever I think about MineVerse, I smile. This community is my home. I have never in my Minecraft experience loved a server so much. I am determined to get staff on this server. I know that I can help MineVerse. I see problems occurring everyday, and I would never want anyone of those problems to permanently damage MineVerse. I'm here applying today for the sole purpose of keeping MineVerse alive. I know that many hackers, scammers, and abusers don't realize it, but they are ruining this wonderful server. I have visited every website, watched every video, and read every guide on how to be a fantastic moderator just for this server. I hope that all of this new information is put to good use. I hope that I can keep MineVerse alive for a long time. I hope that you all want the same :)

How Active Can You Be On The Server Every Day?

Monday: 4-6 hours

Tuesday: 3-4 hours

Wednesday: 4-6 hours

Thursday: 3-4 hours

Friday: 6-8 hours

Saturday: 10 hours

Sunday 9 hours

How Long Have You Been Playing MineVerse?

About 9 months :)

Have You Ever Been Banned In The Past?

Nope.

Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator?

Yes; I was a Moderator on a small server, a Head-Admin on a medium sized server that shut down do to cost issues, and Co-Owner on a semi-popular server owned by one of my friends.

Which Two Servers Would You Like To Moderate?

KitPvP and Infection

Conclusion?

If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below. Any suggestions? Comment below. I would love to hear your feedback on my application.

Supporter Count:

Non-Supporter Count:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Yes, that was my point. There aren't enough moderators in my time zone. Anyways, thank you for the support and have a great day!!

3. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support.

4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

5. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

Support. <3

6. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Support! You definitely deserve this. :)

7. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Support. You seem mature & you're active. :)

8. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Support.
      Very good application.
      Very good information.
      Very maturely written.
      You are very active.

9. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

You have my support!

10. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Sup port!

11. gianni024

gianni024 Well-Known Member

Support Savvy ^.^
      You're really friendly :)

12. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Support

13. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

This is pretty damn good!! I do wish you luck because you are on my list of "Best mod apps". Good Luck :)

14. PurpleCookie16

PurpleCookie16 Active Member

Support, maybe use a little darker color than light grey? Besides that good application. Wish you the best.

15. TheSlayer572

TheSlayer572 Experienced Member

Support <3 <3 <3 I remember you on kitpvp a long time ago. You were the best!!!

16. Ziipper

Ziipper Experienced Member

Support, good luck, you deserve the position

17. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Support, I've seen you on archer pvp once

18. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No support.

Jk ily pls dun hurt I fna

19. 532

532 Experienced Member