x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global We're going down, so we might as well TRY not to.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aleksander Kutznetzov, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

I begin this fascist dictator rally speech with the usual, "things are bad" slogan. Our attendance is dangerously low even for this game, as we are being out-maneuvered by smarter, and hence larger and more prosperous servers. So, the owners need to take note of what these servers are doing. No, not adding battle royale gamemodes, but simply being better. For example, (please, understand that I'm not trying to advertise) (server) is going to institute a series of updates and reforms that will easily attract new players when tied with an effective advertisement system. These reforms vary from giving normal, non-ranked players up to ten plots on Creative, to fun plugins throughout Skyblock and Factions. This server already suffers the affects of not adapting to new methods, so while larger servers are trying to save themselves using these methods, why don't we? It will simply be better and much more fun if the owners, staff, and support make it that way.

2. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Yeah Minecraft multiplayer in general is going down. But the huge servers are just holding on. I even made a post on this topic. Owners do something!

3. Zulfqar

Zulfqar Well-Known Member