x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why I Should Be Staff Application! (Lamborghiniii's 8th Application)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lamborghini, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Your in-game name: Lamborghiniii
      What timezone are you in? It's currently 10 PM for me right now, so therefore I live in the North American Eastern Timezone.
      What country do you live in? I live in dad's house Sunday-Wednesday in America, and I live in my mothers house Thursday - Saturday.
      What languages do you speak? I speak little English and some araأذن.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yeah, I have cutting edge technology that I use to record some unholy videos in 8K for, but I could always use them for exploiter reports!
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be moderator because my parents divorced and I kinda need something to distract me from looking at my anti-depression pills all day long. I also have the seniority tag in game so i'm kind of a legend.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 24 hours a day, seven days a week. yes, that's how depressing my life is.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've been playing Mineverse since 2010 hence why I have the seniority tag in game.
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? My parents punished me by divorcing, all jokes aside though, I've been banned for hacking in the past. I got unbanned thankfully though so I can finally start getting reports done!!!
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yeah of course, I've been moderator on numerous roblox roleplay servers in the past, and man, I gotta tell you, I've learned A LOT!

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yeah!
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yup!
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yup!
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yeah!
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yeah, and I can always give out my Tik Tok too!
      What is your Discord tag?
      Atombow#5025

Please do not ask to become a staff as it lower your chances becoming one.

can I be staff?

I've done lots of questi0onable things in the past, but I beg of you all reading to give me a chance! Thanks for reading!!

2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

support

- Number 1 you've literally been the kindest and sweetest person I've seen online at the moment.

- Number 2 you're really active now, even from before, you've been one of the best friends I've had. I remember that you were maybe one of my few first friends and you helped me in any way you could to give me luck or anything like that. You always make me smile and that's not a lie.

- Number 3 I regret not making out with you, you are doing daily reports even if you just started to. You ask people how their day has been, how they are and if they're okay. This is something I would love to see from a moderator who can perform this, and I believe you can.

Good luck Lambo!

3. Lamborghini

god bless you, and I forwared some pnis enlargement pill prescriptions in your gmail, check em out! I wish you the best! Thanks for the support

4. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

my oh my where do I even begin? Your the best roblox player in the world and you have a vast knowledge about sexual things!! :o Yeah my parents divorced too I just took those pills and I do be feeling kinda dizzy now tho. Support

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

image0 (10).jpg

6. Lamborghini

Oh my god!! We should definitely check out one of those roleplay games on roblox. dude i could put my knowledge to the test! Thank you so much!!!

7. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

support bro dont even need to state why good applicant written all over this bloke