x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA PastelLoser's Reapplication

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Saturns, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Introduction / Demotion Information.
      I'm not going to sugar-coat my demotion. I rightfully was demoted. I can easily say that I regret everything I did.
      My demotion was caused because of account-sharing. I gave my account information to another player. I broke the trust of people whom I tried for years to get the trust of. I understand it was childish and I understand how this might easily change your point of view. I don't want to sit here and say that it was a "mistake". I know I did one of the worst things I did as a moderator and I deeply, truly do regret it, although you may not believe me or take my word on it. I told people I simply abused my perms. and got demoted because I didn't want to tell them what I actually did because I was so disappointed in myself. I honestly don't know why I did it. It was three am and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and I ended up messing up really badly.

Accusations
      1. I never tried to "ddos the staff team", that was a dumb rumor started by my friends and it eventually got out of hands. I don't even know how to ddos.
      2. The whole thing of "banning the whole staff team" was a joke started by a past-mod, WannaSkype/Gabe and I. We never actually did it and ultimately it'd fail if we even tried.
      3. From everything in me, I can gladly say I never abused. I took my moderation very seriously and worked as hard as I could. The only time I abused in any form was the night of my demotion, and it wasn't even me on the account.
      For more information on this, you can ask in the responses.
      As for the introduction side of this, hello! I'm Pastel or Tina! I was a past Mineverse moderator for almost six months and absolutely loved the experience. I made many friends on the team and the team always put a smile on my face, with that, let's go into the application!
      [​IMG]
      Your in-game name:
      PastelLoser

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Timezone

What country do you live in?
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?

Albanian and English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes. I use Gyazo for screenshots ( or regular minecraft screenshots) and I use Quicktime for video recording.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Since late 2013.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes.
      I was banned for death threats (playing around with my friend, who was a mod at the time)
      I was also banned because Cypriot and I had some silly fight, which we got over in four days.
      and lastly, I was banned for my most recent demotion.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes. I was a past moderator on Mineverse. After my demotion on Mineverse, I moved onto moderating Discord servers. I've moderated Discord servers with over 1,000 people.

[​IMG]
      Why do you think you should become a moderator?

I stated all of these on my old moderator application, which you can find right here:
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/♡-pastellosers-moderator-application-♡.131907/

Though, I will state reasons that I haven't already stated in my old application.

Experience
      As I stated, I was an old Mineverse moderator for about six months. I knew how the staff team and how being a moderator on this server worked. I knew most of the players and I was *in my opinion* a pretty active and okay moderator. I know how rules work and I know how to fairly punish people depending on what they did. I stated in my old application that I'm a fast learner, and the statement still stands.

Understandable
      I'm very understandable and patient around situations where a player may be heated. As stated in my old application, I said that my "last straw" doesn't get broken as easily as other's do. I can sit down for hours and talk to a player about a problem if they truly need help. When it comes to important things, I can also be very patient.

Focused
      As a moderator or just in general, I always paid attention to the chat and was always focused on either the chat or the players in-game. I knew who certain players were simply by the way they talked so I knew if I needed to spectate them or not. If a player said, "hacker," I would immediately be there to help them or spectate the hacker.

Positivity
      When in-game or on discord, I'm usually a very positive person. Stated in my old application, "It's hard to see me sad," I also have a sense of humor, surprisingly. Though, in all seriousness, I'm a very sarcastic person but I'm never rude to anybody unless it's in a joking matter.
      [​IMG]

Do you meet all the requirements for staff listed below?
      Yes.

Do you have a 50 post count?
      Yes.

Have you had two weeks registered on forums?
      Yes.

Do you have Skype & Discord for offline communication?
      Yes.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    2. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

Changing to support. Starting to see you in-game a bit more, not toxic. Keep up the reports. Good luck.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    3. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

MEGA Support

4. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Neutral.
      I've stated Neutral due to you being an ex-staff member on mineverse as your pro, but the con with this is that from reading this application, the only experience you have in moderating is mineverse.

~ Good Luck.

5. Saturns

Thank you everyone for the responses and supports! <3

6. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

SUPPORT. AHHH IM SO HAPPY YOUR RE APPLYING!!!!

7. Dualband

Dualband Well-Known Member

Support!! One of the best mods to ever exist :)

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I'm sorry pastel but I can't support you, not unless you can show me you've had a major attitude adjustment since you got demoted.

If I'm being brutally honest here, you were one of the most double sided and rude people I've known.

You would do things like get into arguments with me about a ban, go as far as letting the player know what we talked about in a private chat that was not supposed to be leaked, or do things like diss me on things that you didn't even know about because you had been inactive and had not been online in quite some time.

Than we have the double siding, (which got even worse after your demotion) you'd be rude to people than the next day act like everything was fine and dandy and you were their best pal since first grade. Things like this happened quite a bit and everyone I talked to had also been through you doing this to them.

I'm sorry, you were a pretty good mod but as I said, unless your attitude has changed I just can't support you.

9. Koreancurry

Koreancurry Active Member

Support all the way and love the format

10. Saturns

Thank you for the support. <3

I fully understand. I will fully admit I was amazingly rude awhile I was on that team and I fully apologize for the drama I caused. I apologized to Sparky, whom I also fought with a lot, and I apologized to Pile. Thank you for your response. I hope I can eventually prove to you that I for sure have changed since the time that I was on the team.

11. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

How do we know you won't try to ban the entire staff team again?
      Do you still try to ddos people?
      You've lied about a lot of stuff, and have admitted that. How do we know you're not lying about everything on your application?
      There's no way we can trust you. You broke that trust when you got demoted. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

It'll take a long time before you get my support.

12. xTechno

xTechno Active Member

Changing to no support reasons stated by @Scorv

13. Saturns

Understandable.

Never ddos'd a day in my life.
      What do you mean? Everything I say on this application is honesty and I know you might not believe me, but it's true.
      Understandable, too. I know you might not trust me and I know all the things I did were amazingly horrible. I was in calls with you when I cried because of the amazingly brutal things I said to people on the team and how much I missed and regret everything I did for the team, and you sat there and said nothing about it. You of all people should be the one to know how much I regret backstabbing people on the team and completely breaking trust with others.
      I never banned the staff team. Skype and I both talked about it as a joke, Pile knows that, seeing that Skype is still on the team.

I explained everything about this in the start of my thread. I know you might not believe me and I fully understand why you wouldn't. Thank you for your response, Scorv. luv u 4ever.

14. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

I'd have to agree with these two. I'm sorry Pastel but I can't support you.

15. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

You tried ddosing me.

You say you're "never rude to anyone" in your application, then admit you were "amazingly rude" in a reply.

I don't want to nit pick your whole application, but the fact remains that I don't trust you enough to give you my support.

16. Saturns

Not going to fight you on this, I'm simply going to say that I literally have zero idea on how to ddos.
      Also, funny you say this on this application when you haven't even discussed this situation with me: https://gyazo.com/0dc8b42523546c149038b1d594ed4863 . I have never even mentioned ddosing in any convos with you. Quick to assume that.
      In this application I said I'm "never rude to anyone," I was not on the team when this application was made. I said I was amazingly rude awhile on the team. You should know that I was only rude for a duration of when I was on the team, which was towards the end of my staff time.
      Fully understandable. Thank you.

Thank you.
      @Osamabinhusslin Thank you for the support rating.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    17. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Neutral. You seemed pretty nice on Baby’s server, but after reading Scorv’s post, I cannot fully support you.

18. DyslexicQuen

DyslexicQuen Active Member

If someone cuts you out of their life how would you know if they changed... support

19. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Don’t even gotta explain my self, full support. I know you’ve made a big mistake resulting in your demotion but I know what kind of person you are and if you are givin another chance, I know you will prove everyone wrong. Good luck tina

20. Saturns

Thank you!
      Thank you for the supports, I love you two to the ends of the world x.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.